Marissa "Bitter, Lazy & Crystal Crazy" Lace Pt 14 #NoReturns

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Bitter, Lazy & Crystal Crazy" Lace Pt 14 #NoRet

Post by sharkbaait »

Omg her rant about her apartment was down right ridiculous. Much like everything else she does.
She's probably making all this shit up to then preclude her moving out because of whatever reasons blah blah blah.
It's so classy of you Marisa to show all your young followers you're irresponsible once again
Lol at the free time. Bitch ain't got nothing but free time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Doublepost sorry but her complaints about her Seattle apartment are starting. Now when she inevitably moves to San Francisco she can be like omg guys the Seattle complex was trying to scam me so I had to move!

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

Of course there is a problem with her apartment that she loveeeeeees - she also signed a short lease guys that's why she will be full time at Noah's by September

mikey1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mikey1993 »

Thought it was interesting that in her little Snapchat rant about paying rent she said, "when we pay rent" ... hmmmm

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

mikey1993 wrote:Thought it was interesting that in her little Snapchat rant about paying rent she said, "when we pay rent" ... hmmmm

I think she meant like the complex renters -
It's not like she lives in a private rental when you pay your rent to like one person - she pro any pays a company etc

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

Anyone catch this insta post today? Makes me think a breakup is in the works........ IF (and that's a mighty big IF) she isn't moving to SF soon -- as you all have caught ... her latest snap 'apartment story' seems to definitely be leaning that way.

Hope this post made sense. But if it didn't, it was about Marissa and she never makes NO damn sense anyhow so it all works out. HAHAHA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

Day 5 of surgery recovery and I'm slowly going insane. Tried to leave apartment today to go grab coffee and failed. Had to post-mate again. Want to die. So bored. Need outdoor stimulation. Need a purpose. Hate being inside constantly doing nothing.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS GIRL DO THIS ALL DAY EVERYDAY WITH NO END IN SIGHT?!!!!!! Also post-mates sucks and is so fucking expensive. Takes almost an hour for most deliveries. How is she so happy just waiting around for a stranger to deliver her shit and paying triple the cost of it? to be rich and stupid, apparently.

xoxo gossip cat

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

Day 5 of surgery recovery and I'm slowly going insane. Tried to leave apartment today to go grab coffee and failed. Had to post-mate again. Want to die. So bored. Need outdoor stimulation. Need a purpose. Hate being inside constantly doing nothing.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS GIRL DO THIS ALL DAY EVERYDAY WITH NO END IN SIGHT?!!!!!! Also post-mates sucks and is so fucking expensive. Takes almost an hour for most deliveries. How is she so happy just waiting around for a stranger to deliver her shit and paying triple the cost of it? to be rich and stupid, apparently.

xoxo gossip cat

Kdems
Learner
Learner

Post by Kdems »

She said she had the pregnancy test delivered through Postmated "months ago" meaning she likely did it towards the end of her and NHG1's relationship. If that was the case, the theory she would fake a pregnancy scare with NHG1 was correct!

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

What a coincidence girl.....all of a sudden your apartment is sketchy? Hahahahaha gotta start planting those seeds, so when you uproot your life for a man it won't seem so obvious.

And @Lynn, she's not breaking up with her best friend NHG2 anytime soon. She has no life without him.

jh31f
Talker
Talker

Post by jh31f »

I watched her snap story with eyes locked upwards in the rolling position
I bet $1000 shes out of that apartment in a couple months (max) before she cites this *sketchy* behaviour as the reason

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

bananasandwich wrote:This is just making me LOL so hard. When an article basically sums up MaCrystalsHealMySelfInvolvedPostmatedNarcissismLace perfectly....
Basically, they have something to sell you no matter what you got [...]

Why would a site make such claims? Because the authors: have no idea how the body works, no idea how medicine works, just want to sell you something, are delusional, have the scientific literacy of a 5-year old, I could go on…
https://sciencebasedlife.wordpress.com/ ... just-rocks

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lol!!! EPIC!!!!! Confirming what many in this forum have been saying all along. Thank you for sharing!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

KeepCalmSnarkOn16
Learner
Learner

Post by KeepCalmSnarkOn16 »

Gaga wrote:What a coincidence girl.....all of a sudden your apartment is sketchy? Hahahahaha gotta start planting those seeds, so when you uproot your life for a man it won't seem so obvious.

And @Lynn, she's not breaking up with her best friend NHG2 anytime soon. She has no life without him.
Yeah, I think her "sketchy" apartment rant (which BTW, I think is SO immature) is her way of saying Seattle didn't work out and she is moving in with NHG2 in SF. Seriously though, what does she do all day?

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

That apartment rant is totally Marissa setting up her moving to San Francisco. Wasn't her last apartment super "sketchy" too and that's why she had to move to Seattle? This girl is so transparent.

And the channel relaunch... does she realize that would actually require WORK? There's no way she'll be able to keep up with vlogging every day.

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

Wait so was she having a pregnancy scare now or awhile ago? Which NHG are we talking about with this? 1 or 2? Lol. I don't follow her on snap (she's too annoying for that shit)

lanadelslay
Learner
Learner

Post by lanadelslay »

Helloitsmeee wrote:Wait so was she having a pregnancy scare now or awhile ago? Which NHG are we talking about with this? 1 or 2? Lol. I don't follow her on snap (she's too annoying for that shit)
She said it was a few months ago lol :roll:

Thebougiestt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thebougiestt »

Is...this real life? Lol. I can't believe she's trying to charge for a question that her own site descriptions give the answer to??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Thebougiestt wrote:Is...this real life? Lol. I can't believe she's trying to charge for a question that her own site descriptions give the answer to??
Its like going to VS to buy a bra & have them charge for fitting you.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

sgirl1 wrote:
Thebougiestt wrote:Is...this real life? Lol. I can't believe she's trying to charge for a question that her own site descriptions give the answer to??
Its like going to VS to buy a bra & have them charge for fitting you.
Honestly her subscribers are literally as dense as she is if they can't just Google it. It took me approximately 10 secs to search for "crystals for safe travel" and another 3 to skim through the first sites descriptions (which were ngl pretty cute, the author is very candid about her picks with good detail on each stone. She even cites her sources ;) )

But hey. If someone wants to give you money, why not take it I guess.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Quiet_Nights
Debater
Debater

Post by Quiet_Nights »

Is she purposely scaring the NHGs with pregnancy tests so that she can have them to herself a little longer?

Or is she just finding new ways to convince people she gets some? Good Lord she seems the kind to be manipulative. Say she's on birth control then be like Ooops it was messing up my energy hence I was meditating with my rocks hoping for a miracle. And the universe wanted her to have this child.

From what I gather NHG 2.0 isn't looking to settle down soon marriage and baby wise so I'm wondering what her game plan is? It'll be foolish of her to constantly have pregnancy scares in the grand total of 2 relationships she's had.

Return to “MarissaLace”