alex_123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Short Lease, Shorter Relationships" Lace Part 1

Post by alex_123 »

forever_kenzie wrote:Younow kids
tried to watch but the first few minutes I caught were just Olli kissing her ass and talking about how she works so hard.. Actual quote: "the five minutes you vlog are the first five minutes of your day when you can finally stop working and take a break" :rofl: He also said she postmates because she "literally does not have time to take an uber to get food." YES because Marissa is so busy that she can't take 30 minutes to go get something to eat. She's busier than people with 40 hour/week jobs, busier than people with multiple kids, busier than people with MULTIPLE jobs because they all manage to (usually) MAKE their own meals.... WOW, it is truly amazing that Marissa is even able to sit on her ass for an hour on Younow with how hectic her life is! I guess that's just a testament to how much she loves her sweet, sweet friends.

I would say this is just a Marissa thing, but it's so common among young youtubers. They think responding to a dozen tweets and posting an instagram pic is equivalent to the jobs the majority of people work and somehow entitles them to be the laziest people in the world (only using uber, always getting take out, sleeping in all the time, taking "rest days", etc).

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

This fucking cunt.
She started talking about the return policy snapchats and how it hurt her so much and ALL I SAID was "it was just a question. It wasn't that serious." MIND YOU GUYS I NEVER ASKED THE QUESTION AND HAVE NEVER ASKED HER SHIT.

She responds to it by GOING TO MY INSTAGRAM PAGE AND LITERALLY SAYING SHIT LIKE "(my name) I'm so glad you lost 55 lbs and that's awesome but I wish you had enough respect for me as I do for you. It wasn't just a question it was evil."

WHAT. THE ACTUAL. FUCK. Psychotic fucking bitch. Don't spend time seeking out my personal shit I LITERALLY WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO ASKED YOU ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SKETCHY ASS POP UP SHOP CRYSTAL BULLSHIT.

xoxo gossip cat

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

She's such a fucking ass. I CANNOT DEAL. Actual quote after her ranting about da haterz "and I'm better than you so" L O L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

Marissa "My last boyfriend was actually a psychopath and Noah is actually an angel. Oil did you like Greg?" Oli "no" Marissa "I was actually looking for a better answer." Someone also asked her if she would ever go to college and get a degree and she said "L O L"

ILYTUS067
Learner
Learner

Post by ILYTUS067 »

1. She's about three 'YouNows' away from becoming a cam girl. She's that insecure and fucking insane 2. Why do you keep fucking taking about Greg ?! If you're really THAT over it. Stop you look psychotic. 3. "Noah's like a gift from God." Can't wait for what she says as soon as he dumps her ass. 4. You can even win a Skype call with me? How is that a prize in a giveaway ?

She's such a fucking joke but thinks she's cute. Everyone else is in on it except you

P.S. Your dog might go missing ? Fuck you.

P.S.S. The lips and going down comment ? Well looks like the cam girling ASAP

ILYTUS067
Learner
Learner

Post by ILYTUS067 »

1. She's about three 'YouNows' away from becoming a cam girl. She's that insecure and fucking insane 2. Why do you keep fucking taking about Greg ?! If you're really THAT over it. Stop you look psychotic. 3. "Noah's like a gift from God." Can't wait for what she says as soon as he dumps her ass. 4. You can even win a Skype call with me? How is that a prize in a giveaway ?

She's such a fucking joke but thinks she's cute. Everyone else is in on it except you

P.S. Your dog might go missing ? Fuck you.

P.S.S. The lips and going down comment ? Well looks like the cam girling ASAP

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

Omg I heard that whole lip thing. She literally has no upper lip but I thought she was positive and chose joy and was above hate? WHY EVEN RESPOND TO IT. She literally responds to 90% hate and 10% praise.

You're a fucking nimrod, Marissa.

xoxo gossip cat

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

Marissa "My last boyfriend was actually a psychopath and Noah is actually an angel. Oil did you like Greg?" Oli "no" Marissa "I was actually looking for a better answer." Someone also asked her if she would ever go to college and get a degree and she said "L O L"

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

bubbakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by bubbakitty »

On her snap the 30 year old man-child in putting his hand in her face and she says, "Your hand smells like dirty v*gina."

Ummm are you suggesting your v smells bad?? So scandalous, so sexy, wow I wish I had as much raunchy sex as you girl.

Here's some helpful advice: First, see if postmates will deliver some soap, go to the bathroom, turn on the shower, and scrub your stanky hole. Secondly, people who are really having sex don't find the need to throw it around like it's everyone's business because they're too busy actually enjoying the sex and their healthy real relationship. You're maturity level is lower than a fetus.

emilyclarke39399

Post by emilyclarke39399 »

Remind you of anyone hahahaha

emilyclarke39399

Post by emilyclarke39399 »

Remind you of anyone hahahaha

emilyclarke39399