Marissa "YearOfSpendingMyGrandparentsMoney™" Lace Part 10

gwacamolly
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "YearOfSpendingMyGrandparentsMoney™" Lace Part 1

Post by gwacamolly »

This is a real life person I went to college with. I found her annoying then (sorry if she reads here!) and Marissa retweeted it which is how I saw it.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Oh, I've missed you all.

That snapchat rant made zero sense to me. But I agree with what someone said about her stirring drama to bring attention to how everyone is commenting on NHG2's Instagram posts. Didn't the EXACT same thing happen to Greg and she NEVER ONCE told anyone off for it? "They don't sign up for everything that comes with YouTube" k well neither did Greg yet you still flounced him around the internet like a goddamn doll for you and your subscribers to ooh and ah over.

Deannjaordan
Talker
Talker

Post by Deannjaordan »

Marissa's latest tweet is "being a bully isn't cute. No one should talk to another person like that. Spread love"... Coming from the girl who called another woman a cabbage patch doll... She's so hypocritical.

wax on
Talker
Talker

Post by wax on »

I wonder if NHG2 was the one who didn't want their relationship all over SM and Marissa left all of her little clues so she can be like oopsie, looks like everyone found out anyway, might as well show it now! I wouldn't put it past her crazy ass.

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

wax on wrote:I wonder if NHG2 was the one who didn't want their relationship all over SM and Marissa left all of her little clues so she can be like oopsie, looks like everyone found out anyway, might as well show it now! I wouldn't put it past her crazy ass.
Totally history repeating itself. NHG didn't want to be all over the Internet, but Miss Mariss couldn't help herself, and the same thing is happening to NHG2.0, poor guy should run while she still hasn't put plans together to move to San Fran.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

wax on wrote:I wonder if NHG2 was the one who didn't want their relationship all over SM and Marissa left all of her little clues so she can be like oopsie, looks like everyone found out anyway, might as well show it now! I wouldn't put it past her crazy ass.
Yeah I think so too. I think she said oh yeah we can be private and it's only about us. But when it comes down to it she realized she couldn't actually keep it a secret so she's done it in a way that she can turn around and say well I didn't tell them they just figured it out. Because its pretty simple to keep a relationship private. You just don't even mention or show that you're in one. This one is all on her cause she needs constant attention and she needs to be ready for when NHG 1.0 sees she's moved on so she's flaunting it on SM again. Problem is Marissa NHG 1.0 prob doesn't even follow you anymore unless its to show his friends hey look at this crazy I dated for 5 months and we were never serious but she's still obsessed with me.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

politicalpartygirl wrote:
a_lynn81 wrote:Her snapchat was about the tinder message she posted on twitter. She basically said that this other girl had messaged the guy and then proceeded to get sent pictures of his dick, so she DMed marissa saying that the guy was being inappropriate. But it was the other girls "karma" for trying to message someone with a girlfriend (i guess she assumed the girl took her post seriously?). It was the most idiotic rant ever. She was being really rude about the girl, who i would assume is a fan
That definitely wasn't a Tinder message. Tinder doesn't look anything like that and there are no usernames.
Oh whoops that's me who said that it was originally. I just assumed cause she loves tinder so much.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

Deannjaordan wrote:Marissa's latest tweet is "being a bully isn't cute. No one should talk to another person like that. Spread love"... Coming from the girl who called another woman a cabbage patch doll... She's so hypocritical.
Last time she went on one of her "be kind" rants I sent her a screenshot of that specific tweet and she saw nothing wrong with it, she quoted it with a bunch of crying laughing emojis. Then after I told her I wasn't agreeing with her she blocked me for saying it was rude Image

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

a_lynn81 wrote:
Deannjaordan wrote:Marissa's latest tweet is "being a bully isn't cute. No one should talk to another person like that. Spread love"... Coming from the girl who called another woman a cabbage patch doll... She's so hypocritical.
Last time she went on one of her "be kind" rants I sent her a screenshot of that specific tweet and she saw nothing wrong with it, she quoted it with a bunch of crying laughing emojis. Then after I told her I wasn't agreeing with her she blocked me for saying it was rude Image
Of course because in Marissa's world as long as the crying emoji face is next to it no one can tell her she's rude. And if you don't go 100% along with what she says you are a hater even if its just telling her common sense and explaining to her she is incorrect. Its easier to block someone than it is to actually take it upon yourself and see where you need to improve and see where you were wrong.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

a_lynn81 wrote:
Last time she went on one of her "be kind" rants I sent her a screenshot of that specific tweet and she saw nothing wrong with it, she quoted it with a bunch of crying laughing emojis. Then after I told her I wasn't agreeing with her she blocked me for saying it was rude
Lets not forget her telling people in the comments to fuck off when they hadn't said anything that was actually rude

sweetsweetfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetsweetfriend »

stumblepretty wrote:In the Snapchat rant, what she's saying is she posted a screenshot of a Tweet from some guy and jokingly called him bae, which a lot of people took to mean that's her boyfriend. Someone(s) took it upon themselves to DM him as a result and he sent them a graphic photo of himself having sex in response, which they were upset about, and Marissa was basically saying that's what the girl gets for reaching out to him because it's invasion of privacy for them to contact a person they THINK is her boyfriend.
Why is everything always someone else's fault with her? If she hadn't passive agressively tweeted the screen shot for attention, this would never have been the dumb story that it turned out to be on her snapchat. But no, it's the girl's fault for DMing him... riiight.

also, love how it's an invasion of privacy for the girl to message him, but it's TOTALLY COOL for Mariss to post his message to her thousands of followers :roll:
Last edited by sweetsweetfriend on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

OMG !!!!

bubbbest
Informer
Informer

Post by bubbbest »

^^^^ Omg I'm dying. They've been dating 5 minutes! He might start running now hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stumblepretty
Learner
Learner

Post by stumblepretty »

sweetsweetfriend wrote:
stumblepretty wrote:In the Snapchat rant, what she's saying is she posted a screenshot of a Tweet from some guy and jokingly called him bae, which a lot of people took to mean that's her boyfriend. Someone(s) took it upon themselves to DM him as a result and he sent them a graphic photo of himself having sex in response, which they were upset about, and Marissa was basically saying that's what the girl gets for reaching out to him because it's invasion of privacy for them to contact a person they THINK is her boyfriend.
Why is everything always someone else's fault with her? If she hadn't passive agressively tweeted the screen shot for attention, this would never have been the dumb story that it turned out to be on her snapchat. But no, it's the girl's fault for DMing him... riiight.

also, love how it's an invasion of privacy for the girl to message him, but it's TOTALLY COOL for Mariss to post his message to her thousands of followers :roll:
Exactly. Like people send weird messages. I have 10k followers and I get them, it comes with the territory. When you have that many followers, you come to expect and ignore it. She just wants attention.

sweetsweetfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetsweetfriend »

If NHG2.0 truly sticks around (and by sticks around I mean for another video or snap story) then I think his motives are to be in question, too. I'm shocked his social media is still public tbh, but since he's in the tech industry he probably wants to keep a public presence. If he's cool with all the attention and minions visible on his social media then something is missing. Notice how only the negative comments on his insta have been deleted. He's clearly keeping the rest of the comments up.. even about the wedding pinterest board :rofl: At least NHG was obvious about his absolute distain.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

bubbbest wrote:^^^^ Omg I'm dying. They've been dating 5 minutes! He might start running now hahahah

What's strange is he's deleted some comments her minions have posted on his IG and the "run" ones people on here have posted on his profile BUT he didn't delete the wedding comment and it's been up there for some time now. Hmmmm. Image

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

bubbbest wrote:^^^^ Omg I'm dying. They've been dating 5 minutes! He might start running now hahahah

What's strange is he's deleted some comments her minions have posted on his IG and the "run" ones people on here have posted on his profile BUT he didn't delete the wedding comment and it's been up there for some time now. Hmmmm. Image

deee_28
Talker
Talker

Post by deee_28 »

Great, now these fucking 10 year old minions are gonna get NHG2 to private his account and ruin it for the rest of us. Can people lurk without making it known

watchmysunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by watchmysunshine »

Her everyday makeup routine was like YO SPONSOR ME IT COSMETICS.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

watchmysunshine wrote:Her everyday makeup routine was like YO SPONSOR ME IT COSMETICS.
Haven't they already? I recall in a couple older videos she would say "it cosmetics sent me this..." "It cosmetics let me try these out..." and she constantly praises their products. Could just be a fan of their brand or she's been sponsored for a year.

Return to “MarissaLace”