Marissa '#NewYearNewYou™' Lace General Thread Part 9

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dulapeep »

This seemed to be the most liked title in the thread so here, woooo. Credit to yosoycordova

Is she in Seattle yet? She snapped her movers and a highway the other day right? Hmm

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Marissa '#NewYearNewYou™' Lace General Thread Part 9

Post by lauralovescats09 »

bubblegumbitch wrote:This seemed to be the most liked title in the thread so here, woooo. Credit to yosoycordova

Is she in Seattle yet? She snapped her movers and a highway the other day right? Hmm
I think she's in Pleasanton. She snapped a video w/those dogs her grandparents have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

Uh..

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

for crying out loud. I hate it when people act like having sex without strings attached is ~new~ and ~revolutionary~. People have done it for years! It's when girls like Marissa put pressure on sexual relationships that it stops being fun and it becomes "drama".

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Shouldn't hers go coffee, baths, bitch at people on Twitter, postmates, blow outs, repeat. Where in her day does creating come into play?!

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

I honestly can't believe she felt the need to take two baths in one day, must have been an extra hard day for her, what with the new move and all :FU:

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

I know she doesn't care but bath bombs are expensive and to take two baths in one day is so unnecessary. I understand two showers but two baths especially when you don't do anything all day to have to unwind is ridiculous. I know there are plenty of other reasons to be annoyed by her but I find this particular situation super annoying lol

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

I was just watching Heart's vlog where she flew to Bali and she took two flights over 21 hours. Marissa is going to HATE that. I can already hear the complaining about how bored she's gonna be when she goes to her wellness retreat.

karennnd
Learner
Learner

Post by karennnd »

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

luxex93 wrote:I know she doesn't care but bath bombs are expensive and to take two baths in one day is so unnecessary. I understand two showers but two baths especially when you don't do anything all day to have to unwind is ridiculous. I know there are plenty of other reasons to be annoyed by her but I find this particular situation super annoying lol

Especially because of how much water she's wasting. She doesn't give two shits about anything or anyone except herself. She's such a wasteful human and her life is sad.
Also, i find it HILARIOUS that her beloved Nikki didn't acknowledge marissa AT ALL during her LA visit. Sure she had other things going but I still strongly believe you'll make time for people you really want to see. Guess Nikki got tired of Marissas front.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

erishimo wrote:Image

Shouldn't hers go coffee, baths, bitch at people on Twitter, postmates, blow outs, repeat. Where in her day does creating come into play?!

Maybe create means creating unnecessary drama on twitter?

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

bitchplease wrote:
erishimo wrote:Image

Maybe create means creating unnecessary drama on twitter?
ImageImageImage

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

I'm so jealous that she's going to Wanderlust...I've wanted to go for years. If only my grandparents could foot the bill and babysit my dog! :tu:

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

xkiwilava wrote:I'm so jealous that she's going to Wanderlust...I've wanted to go for years. If only my grandparents could foot the bill and babysit my dog! :tu:
Sorry to double post but she's going with the youtuber Kalyn, who is vegan. I wonder what she thinks about Marissa going from preachy vegan to "My body told me to eat chicken" :rofl:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Marissa said on twitter that "this move has had a lot of bumps, so everyone be patient" when it comes to her videos.... UH, you didn't do anything but point your finger and enter in a discount code to get free movers. Oh and Snapchat awkwardly while other people worked.

And her whole "ooooh lemme talk about sex and dick and fucking" comes from listening to the Guys We Fucked podcast. I've been listening to them on long drives and Marissa's been taking shit from them almost verbatim. She's trying to be this free, sexually liberated person, but she's far from it.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

Maybe her hasty Seattle move fell through??
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

xkiwilava wrote:I'm so jealous that she's going to Wanderlust...I've wanted to go for years. If only my grandparents could foot the bill and babysit my dog! :tu:
What is it? I've never heard of it

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

Gaga wrote:Marissa said on twitter that "this move has had a lot of bumps, so everyone be patient" when it comes to her videos.... UH, you didn't do anything but point your finger and enter in a discount code to get free movers. Oh and Snapchat awkwardly while other people worked.

And her whole "ooooh lemme talk about sex and dick and fucking" comes from listening to the Guys We Fucked podcast. I've been listening to them on long drives and Marissa's been taking shit from them almost verbatim. She's trying to be this free, sexually liberated person, but she's far from it.
Wait... Free movers? Did I miss something?

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

Gaga wrote:Marissa said on twitter that "this move has had a lot of bumps, so everyone be patient" when it comes to her videos.... UH, you didn't do anything but point your finger and enter in a discount code to get free movers. Oh and Snapchat awkwardly while other people worked.

Wait... Free movers? Did I miss something?

Return to “MarissaLace”