Marissa "Block Delete and Repeat" Lace General Thread Part 8

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Block Delete and Repeat" Lace General Thread Pa

Post by Kamakazi »

RML417 wrote:It really ticks me right off that she hired movers to actually PACK her things. I can totally understand hiring them to move heavy furniture because obviously she can't do that alone. But she is 100% capable of packing her small apartment. She has known that she is moving for a while. So instead of taking bubble baths buying juice and crystals and annoying us on snapchat she should have been packing. To compare, I packed a 4 bedroom house alone in less than a week. And I'm smaller than her!!! :FU:
What annoys me the absolute most about it is that she's just sitting there watching them! Like seriously? Help is great yes, but at least get up and pack a few boxes yourself instead of just sitting on your ass making faces on snapchat.

McShade009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by McShade009 »

I was listening to the Rachel and Chris' podcast and Marissa was a guest. She said that she is dating a neurosurgeon. Um what??? What kind of neurosurgeon would date her? And what do they even talk about?? I kind of don't believe it. I think it might be one of those hit it and quit it instances and she is delusional about it. Besides wouldn't he just be too busy for her needy ass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clare5150
Learner
Learner

Post by clare5150 »

Can we make the new thread down the road #YearOfYouStillBeingABitch? I think someone suggested that earlier (sorry don't know who you were). Of course, New Year, Same Bitch is perfectly accurate.

Also, it pisses me off that she tweets a god damn Postmates discount code every other day but then complains about them so much. Like do you even want people to use your code????

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

clare5150 wrote:Can we make the new thread down the road #YearOfYouStillBeingABitch? I think someone suggested that earlier (sorry don't know who you were). Of course, New Year, Same Bitch is perfectly accurate.

Also, it pisses me off that she tweets a god damn Postmates discount code every other day but then complains about them so much. Like do you even want people to use your code????
I like "New Year, Same (Lazy) Bitch" too.

clare5150
Learner
Learner

Post by clare5150 »

^ Ah yes, I like that one

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

I vote anything that has the #YearOfYou

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

DecepticonMC wrote:I vote anything that has the #YearOfYou

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Marissa Miss Unoriginal #YearofYou Lace

MLace Failed #YearofYou

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

She is such a hypocrite holy fucking shit.

"Love will find you, don't look for love, this is the year of me, no boys" blah blah blah

And this bitch sits on her ass all day Tindering for people to date when she moves. LOL I CAN'T

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Marissa #YearOfWho? Lace, everybody.

Like honestly idk why she's on tinder if she's all about no boys and spiritual growth and all that noise. I mean if you want to still have sex and have no serious relations, sure go for it. But I feel like Marissa is definitely not the kind of girl that can compartmentalize sex and relationships. She just gives off a vibe of expecting a call the next day from a guy after hitting it ya know?

And as for her move. Wow. Nothing screams independence like making movers actually pack all of your shit up for you. God forbid you take time out of your busy schedule of jack shit to pack for yourself :roll: And then, while OTHER PEOPLE, are packing for you, you want to complain about paying $20 for a bagel from postmates when you could have, oh I don't know, gotten in your car before the movers came and gotten ten for the same price? I can't, y'all. She is on some other bullshit.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

Marissa #NewYearSameBitch Lace

forever_kenzie
Talker
Talker

Post by forever_kenzie »

"OMG WAIT YOU GUYS I NEVER TOLD YOU GUYS MY POSHMARK DRAMA!!!!!!! Everyone who ordered shit I'm so sorry!!!!!! See snapchat for story"

....Like what the fuck is this. Is she serious? shes such a fraud.
This girl is ridiculous and if she things she seems "strong and important and her year of you" shit shes lying to herself, I honestly just feel like second hand embarrassment whenever this girl talks. And I feel bad for her that she like lost so much of herself over a boy... like she needs to have a better relationship with herself before she finds a new tinder boy...
Also I am all for being spiritual, I have found a lot of peace in meditation and yoga. But it seems like shes just using this to milk her new year views. like whats gonna happen in april... still new year new you?

Marissa #NewYearNewMan Lace
Marissa #NewYearNewFad Lace

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

Marissa #NewYearNewYou™ Lace

Credit where credit's due, guys ;)
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

^ I like this one lmao. I am excited for the Seattle videos or snapchat stories that will come shortly. She's basically a terrible tv show. When you think she can't get more cliche and then she does.

ILYTUS067
Learner
Learner

Post by ILYTUS067 »

The only person I ever knew who hired someone to pack for them was a friend of mine who broke her arm two weeks before a cross country move and didn't have family living nearby that could help her pack. This girl blows my mind. I've moved crossed country and while studying and taking mcats and working a full time job, it took me only a couple of days to pack up my apartment (around the same sizes as Marissa but way cheaper), all while living / working with a job with non - profit salary. Must be nice to have her dwindling YouTube money - can't wait til she realizes soon they'll be none left

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Something we haven't talked about yet but makes me want to rip my hair out is her use of emojis on Twitter. The "Crying laughing" face every time she drops a "witty" stupid burn on someone who God forbid disagrees with her, the fucking unicorn on everything, hearts and"Rock on" all over her super inspirational quotes she stole

Ok this probably sounds nitpicky but I accept that cuz on top of all the rude shit she does on Twitter, her stupid emojis push me over the edge.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

McShade009 wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:Maybe she should go out and try to meet people instead of just sitting on tinder, seeing as how that worked so well for her before lol. A lot of people meet their s.o. through work or friends but she has neither of those.
Meeting people thru work is dangerous. I know people that got fired for that and the relationship didn't work at the end of the day. I also know people in happy marriages that met through Tinder. There is not a right or wrong way. The key is to be honest and genuine when you meet people so they know the true you. Marissa was always fake.

Tinder was released in 2012... I can't believe people have already met and gotten married off there and I'm over here forever alone, lol.

McShade009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by McShade009 »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:
McShade009 wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:Maybe she should go out and try to meet people instead of just sitting on tinder, seeing as how that worked so well for her before lol. A lot of people meet their s.o. through work or friends but she has neither of those.
Meeting people thru work is dangerous. I know people that got fired for that and the relationship didn't work at the end of the day. I also know people in happy marriages that met through Tinder. There is not a right or wrong way. The key is to be honest and genuine when you meet people so they know the true you. Marissa was always fake.

Tinder was released in 2012... I can't believe people have already met and gotten married off there and I'm over here forever alone, lol.
Haha yea girl, I was at a wedding this August and they both met each other on Tinder. I guess just like with anything, you make it what you want it to be. Maybe you need to get yourself on Tinder too and let us know how it goes hahah ;) :love2:

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

yosoycordova wrote:Marissa #NewYearNewYou™ Lace

Credit where credit's due, guys ;)
omg no not new year, new you, do the #YearOfYou™ thats soooo funny

whatareyoudoing
Talker
Talker

Post by whatareyoudoing »

maybe if mariss took a step back and just made this the #yearofyoutube she could actually make some money and have a shot at eventually supporting herself financially :tu:

whatareyoudoing
Talker
Talker

Post by whatareyoudoing »

also i'm not trying to diagnose anyone at all but i'm just gonna leave this here

Return to “MarissaLace”