Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Eat Breathe Bitch" Lace General Thread Part 7

Post by northiscalling »

hermionegrangers wrote:Image

LOL yeah Marissa you're soooo busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laaawd. I follow Loey on insta and she just renewed her vows with her husband so she has to have been a little more busy than miss Marissa here who drove home to her grandparents post break-up AGAIN. (It is Christmas this week but I think she fled LA as soon as he called it quits)

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by count_your_rainbows »

Kdems wrote:
theillusivewoman wrote:
count_your_rainbows wrote: I think she already went to his family's house a few months ago.
Were there receipts though? She seems like someone who'd claim this to make her relationship look stable when everyone knew it wasn't. Seems highly unlikely that Greg of all people would introduce her to his family.
She name dropped Greg's mom's name in an "adventure" vlog saying something like "*insert Greg's mom's name* will kill me if she finds out what you're doing." They probably met once over dinner or something.

I'm also really glad they're over. Maybe she'll start producing some actual content and not just lazy nonsense. But who am I kidding? :roll:

Yea it was in a snapchat I think, during labor day maybe.

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

I'm actually really scared for NHG! Mariss defo has the potential to become a bunny boiler!!! Seriously, she will be be slating him all over social media! I noticed she liked a photo on NHG roommates inst (Ben), I just thought I bet she tries to stay friends with all of Gregs and then she can still keep tabs on what Greg is up too!

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I like both thread titles but I feel like "Block, Delete, and Repeat" is more recent, whereas "Project Pizza Body" is always relevant and could be used for the thread after next.

count_your_rainbows wrote:
Kdems wrote: She name dropped Greg's mom's name in an "adventure" vlog saying something like "*insert Greg's mom's name* will kill me if she finds out what you're doing." They probably met once over dinner or something.

I'm also really glad they're over. Maybe she'll start producing some actual content and not just lazy nonsense. But who am I kidding? :roll:

Yea it was in a snapchat I think, during labor day maybe.

Ah, thanks for the info.

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by count_your_rainbows »

Mabelrose wrote:I'm actually really scared for NHG! Mariss defo has the potential to become a bunny boiler!!! Seriously, she will be be slating him all over social media! I noticed she liked a photo on NHG roommates inst (Ben), I just thought I bet she tries to stay friends with all of Gregs and then she can still keep tabs on what Greg is up too!
True, because doesn't she still associate with Max's brother? At least she did up until Greg came around. I swear I remember seeing her @ him on social media sometimes.

mizstunna
Debater
Debater

Post by mizstunna »

That's why you read here right, Riss?? Cuz you don't care what people say about you. And you addressing negative comments in every other video shows how much you don't care.

scooby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by scooby »

Hey everyone! I've been lurking this thread for the past month and finally decided to join in on the conversation. Anyways, Marissa seems like the most delusional and least self aware person I've come across on Youtube. She posts these motivational quotesEVERYDAY on twitter and instagram about being a motivated and independent person but does the exact opposite EVERYDAY. She depends on her grandparents to pay for her rent because she lacks the desire to put up any semi-decent content and when she does manage to put up something, it's a couple of clips with no intro or outro. If I had as many people watching as she does, I would be ashamed to put UP such poor quality videos where I can't even be bothered to spend 10 minutes to edit a video. But this is her full-time job right?

Musemusic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Musemusic »

Apologies if this breaks any rules or replies to a specific comment but I couldn't work out where to post. Have just joined as I have been reading the thread from the summer whilst simultaneously catching up on marisa's vids. I now see all her excuses. I won't post again until I have fully caught up (I'm on 'this whole pizza fits' thread). I assume I cannot comment on old threads but can't see anything in the rules.

Did anyone think it was weird a while back she conveniently went to Pleasanton at night and saw a Dr in the morning and got BC pills and then went home? Yeah like that wasn't planned. I also thought the weekend trip at the beginning of vlogmas and the following comments about 'Greg just doesn't like being on camera y'know?' Yes we noticed in week 1 Marissa, it took you 7 months.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

mizstunna wrote:Image

That's why you read here right, Riss?? Cuz you don't care what people say about you. And you addressing negative comments in every other video shows how much you don't care.
I love when YouTuber pull the "You wouldn't say this to my face"-shtick because honestly? I totally would. If I ever had the misfortune to meet you I'd drag you so bad, you have no idea. Enough for you to cry about on twitter for weeks.

TokenBG420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TokenBG420 »

theillusivewoman wrote:

I love when YouTuber pull the "You wouldn't say this to my face"-shtick because honestly? I totally would. If I ever had the misfortune to meet you I'd drag you so bad, you have no idea. Enough for you to cry about on twitter for weeks.
This!!! Yes, same here. Do they think their intimidating? Because their not. Why wouldn't someone say something to their face?

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

theillusivewoman wrote:

Never seen a more perfect combination of a statement on GG and Nicki :D

forever_kenzie
Talker
Talker

Post by forever_kenzie »

"First things I do when looking into moving
Do they have @Handy?
Where is the closest @theDrybar?"

BUT IS IT SAFE MARISS??????

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Her priorities are so out of wack

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

She tweeted that she has a video on "The year of you" coming...what happened to the next Pinterest video that was supposed to go up today? :tu:
If "the year of you" is just about the crystal books she bought, I'm done

Musemusic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Musemusic »

I'm
Not sure how to link a pic but u cN zoom in on her receipt on her Twitter pic and see she spent about $127 on the year of you stuff. A few self help books there too
xkiwilava wrote:She tweeted that she has a video on "The year of you" coming...what happened to the next Pinterest video that was supposed to go up today? :tu:

whatareyoudoing
Talker
Talker

Post by whatareyoudoing »

hey marissa! hope your christmas season is going well. anyways, i know you haven't been in school for awhile, and i know that reading pages upon pages of people talking crap about you has probably grown a bit monotonous. keeping that info in mind, i figured i'd give you a little vocabulary lesson to mix it up and make your GG experience a bit more educational today <3

so the word of today is: CONTRADICTION

to see a prime example of this word 'IRL' (<-- as you like to say), see below!

if you have any questions regarding today's lesson feel free to make an account and PM me! i promise i won't block you :tu: happy holidays!

robinhits
Lurker
Lurker

Post by robinhits »

^^^^^ hahahahaha

mizstunna
Debater
Debater

Post by mizstunna »

Musemusic wrote:I'm
Not sure how to link a pic but u cN zoom in on her receipt on her Twitter pic and see she spent about $127 on the year of you stuff. A few self help books there too
xkiwilava wrote:She tweeted that she has a video on "The year of you" coming...what happened to the next Pinterest video that was supposed to go up today? :tu:
And to think she could have spent that $127 on some therapy.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

Why the hell does she treat where she's going next on vacation like its a gender reveal or something.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's gonna really work on herself at least a month (that's a stretch) before she 1 gets sad and takes time for herself
2 finds another NOT HOT guy on tinder to show off on her channel or
3 just get lazy again
What do you guys think? I highly doubt she's going to make it through the entire year and be motivated. There's no way, she has far too many phases to stay committed to one thing.

Return to “MarissaLace”