Marissa #50ShadesOfExcuses Lace Part 6

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa #50ShadesOfExcuses Lace Part 6

Post by Mabelrose »

I am still crying over the fact that her half brained subs are tweeting her and asking for motivation vlogs and ones explaining how she balances work/ fitness/ relationships! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg!!!! Seriously??? She does NO work, No fitness and would drop everything to spend every minute with NHG!

politicalpartygirl
Debater
Debater

Post by politicalpartygirl »

So she thinks its a good idea to publically shame a child? Ok, Marissa....

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

i've always thought marissa looked "off" in pictures and now i know why
her eyes are creepy as fuck

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

Mabelrose wrote:I am still crying over the fact that her half brained subs are tweeting her and asking for motivation vlogs and ones explaining how she balances work/ fitness/ relationships! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg!!!! Seriously??? She does NO work, No fitness and would drop everything to spend every minute with NHG!
NHG ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Mabelrose wrote:I am still crying over the fact that her half brained subs are tweeting her and asking for motivation vlogs and ones explaining how she balances work/ fitness/ relationships! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg!!!! Seriously??? She does NO work, No fitness and would drop everything to spend every minute with NHG!
I always hope people like this are trolling because otherwise it scares me that people are that blind and gullible.

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
I always hope people like this are trolling because otherwise it scares me that people are that blind and gullible.
I know!!! Sadly I think not though! I mean, they asked her to do a vlog about curling her hair!!! She goes to dry bar! And seriously, do they really need someone t show them? It is really scary if they are real! Pray for us! :rofl:

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

Hahahaha she wants to make her own app? What? No one knows who you are or cares about you, girl.

She is delusional.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

How do you get to this point in your life when you get food delivered while you're doing your hair? The laziness, I can't

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How do you get to this point in your life when you get food delivered while you're doing your hair? The laziness, I can't

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

whatisapiink
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whatisapiink »

did anyone watch her new vlog?? she tries to convince us that she's a full time youtuber. she's gotta be kidding right? she barely vlogs and her main channel has gone down hill. at least be a full time vlogger of all things.

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

Soon much about the new vlog:
- why with the "meal prepping? WHY?! You are home all day every day, Marissa. Why do you need to cook things ahead of time? (Not convinced you even eat what you prep since you're always eating out) but why is everything frozen or prepackaged? Why can't you buy everything fresh? It's not like you work all day...
- nice try with the embarrassingly creepy i love lucy/hubby shit. I really doubt NHG will let you lock him down THAT much.
- You have less than 300,000 subscribers on either of your channels and you want to start selling merch? REALLY? Your main channel has the most subscribers, but you've completely abandoned that, save for a half-assed sponsored video every couple months. So that leaves your vlog channel, but what on earth would you make merch from? A shirt saying "I wish I could be a lazy unhygienic slob like Marissa Lace (TM)"???

Get off your ass and get a stable job, Marissa :roll:
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

"I really wanna make an APP for you guys!" Uhm....why?

Kylie Jenner has the following to support an app that you have to pay for monthly, NOT Marissa. She can't even update her YT channels regularly. Full time Youtuber....where???

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

She wants an app because Meghan has one . . . charming.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

• • The frozen veggies are already washed and cut. You sit on your ass all day. Literally all you need to is warm them up.
    • Meal prepping is for people who are actually busy.
    • Why the fuck do you meal prep when all you do is order or eat out?
    • Greg will never be your husband.
    • Congratulations on finally realizing that he doesn't like to be filmed. You're so observant.
    • What's your merchandise gonna look like? Fake deep inspirational quotes from tumblr you pass off as your own?
    • No company that's right in their mind wants to establish a relationship with you. In the grand scheme of things you're worthless when it comes to marketing because you barely have any followers compared to plenty of other YouTubers. Which is your fault because you're lazy and upload once a month at best.
    • If you've been "so congested" for three weeks, how about going to a doctor?
    • Nikki probably doesn't want to be seen with you regardless of how you look.
That's it... for now.

highlovers01
Learner
Learner

Post by highlovers01 »

I don't see the whole point of an app.. What Marissa, twitter, instagram & youtube isn't enough for you anymore? You need another platform for you to be freaking RUDE to your sweet sweet friends, no thanks!!!

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by count_your_rainbows »

She's spending a weekend with Nikki and suddenly needs to meal prep and bring zucchini for her breakfast scramble? The scramble she hasn't had in months? I'm so confused by all that. Does she think Nikki will believe this is her regular eating routine? "Oh look Nikki, I brought us prepped meals, I've been eating this for months, it has such great macros!" :roll:

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

"I'm a full-time YouTuber" :roll: You're not even a full-time human being bitch so please shut the fuck up

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

She uploads to her beauty channel once a month if that, and those are mainly sponsored videos. She doesn't even daily vlog. How the hell does she consider herself a full time YouTuber? She's honestly such a joke.

Return to “MarissaLace”