Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Part 3)

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Par

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ She's really jeopardizing her second channel since it was mainly a fitness one. And moving into a more expensive apartment, you'd think she'd be concerned with her paychecks, they won't come at the same rate if she's not uploading. So lazy. And yea, if she were actually committed to her job, she'd go somewhere with public wifi. I can't at people expecting to get by on the bare minimum.

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by DecepticonMC »

Some explain the snaps and stuff because this stupid Forum never loads anything for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

DecepticonMC wrote:Some explain the snaps and stuff because this stupid Forum never loads anything for me.

For lunch/dinner? She has 4 plates of food and Sarah's food isn't even out yet. It's a personal pizza, mac and cheese, fruit(strawberries and bananas, and salad drenched in dressing? Earlier in the day/snap she ate at a Japanese restaurant and then had starbucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

I somewhat think she wants people to think that she eats a ton of the food she posts when in actuality she doesn't. Maybe so everyone will think she can eat what she wants and won't gain weight? I know a lot of girls IRL who do this.

csmit202
Learner
Learner

Post by csmit202 »

I kind of feel like she's trying to make everyone think she's eating a ton of food while she's actually eating healthy-ish and working out. I feel like she might be doing that to surprise people and shove it in our faces. Or she could just be a pig that's going to get fat again.

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

I think she really eats what she shows lol

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

csmit202 wrote:I kind of feel like she's trying to make everyone think she's eating a ton of food while she's actually eating healthy-ish and working out. I feel like she might be doing that to surprise people and shove it in our faces. Or she could just be a pig that's going to get fat again.
I'm not so sure I'd put it past her.. Image

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

ALSO, If she does ever post another video we will totally notice she's put on weight. Since she's been gone it seems.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Which Meghan has anorexia? I swear theres like 10923 Meghans on Youtube

csmit202
Learner
Learner

Post by csmit202 »

Izabella wrote:Which Meghan has anorexia? I swear theres like 10923 Meghans on Youtube
Meghan Reinks

csmit202
Learner
Learner

Post by csmit202 »

When do we make a new thread? I always thought it stopped at 40 pages

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

csmit202 wrote:When do we make a new thread? I always thought it stopped at 40 pages
this thread is only at 37 pages...?

mdezzie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdezzie »

I don't know if it's just me but I think Marissa has been looking really great in her past few vlogs which is great and all but I don't understand because her diet has literally gone to total shit and she's totally abandoned the fitness thing she was "so passionate about".

it doesn't make sense but if you go and compare her vlogs from a year ago to now her face and body do look slimmer. i've been watching her for years now and tbh i think she's at the lowest weight i've ever seen her. but her diet is nasty and terrible as hell, especially these last few weeks. i wonder how that's happening, or if it's all going to catch up to her

csmit202
Learner
Learner

Post by csmit202 »

oceanic wrote:
csmit202 wrote:When do we make a new thread? I always thought it stopped at 40 pages
this thread is only at 37 pages...?
On my phone (I use the app) it's on page 46 so idk I was just wondering

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

^ New threads are made when they hit 1000 posts, mobile and desktop sites have different # of pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csmit202
Learner
Learner

Post by csmit202 »

mdezzie wrote:I don't know if it's just me but I think Marissa has been looking really great in her past few vlogs which is great and all but I don't understand because her diet has literally gone to total shit and she's totally abandoned the fitness thing she was "so passionate about".

it doesn't make sense but if you go and compare her vlogs from a year ago to now her face and body do look slimmer. i've been watching her for years now and tbh i think she's at the lowest weight i've ever seen her. but her diet is nasty and terrible as hell, especially these last few weeks. i wonder how that's happening, or if it's all going to catch up to her
I know! That's what I was saying before. I think she made a new My Fitness Pal account so no one can see what she's eating and is eating healthy but also going out to eat and tracking macros. And she's probably going to the gym. Or like you said, it's just random and is going to catch up with her. Does any of this make sense?

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

csmit202 wrote:
mdezzie wrote:I don't know if it's just me but I think Marissa has been looking really great in her past few vlogs which is great and all but I don't understand because her diet has literally gone to total shit and she's totally abandoned the fitness thing she was "so passionate about".

I know! That's what I was saying before. I think she made a new My Fitness Pal account so no one can see what she's eating and is eating healthy but also going out to eat and tracking macros. And she's probably going to the gym. Or like you said, it's just random and is going to catch up with her. Does any of this make sense?
I agree w/ the first theory! And I think she is secretly dieting / training because of Greg and is embarrassed about her whole fitness persona. In a vlog she said she blocked Greg from fitness Instagram - she is obviously insecure and uncomfortable about it... Maybe because it's not really her and only her way of making money and getting sponsorships?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Really? Because she was definitely skinnier when she first did advocare. She probably just knows how to manipulate her angles better now.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

And why would she be secretly dieting? Her whole second channel revolves around her fitness persona, she would not not share that.

csmit202
Learner
Learner

Post by csmit202 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:And why would she be secretly dieting? Her whole second channel revolves around her fitness persona, she would not not share that.
So she could be like "surprise bitches!!!" And rub it in our faces

Return to “MarissaLace”