continue here :tu:

pizzafan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane - Part 8

Post by pizzafan »

Yeah that Harry Potter video is just her talking the entire time. If she had included more of the others talking as well, it'd be more interesting. The whole point is to see different Harry Potter fans interacting. I don't know if she edited the footage but it feels like she did.

Also why is she wearing a blanket? It has to be because she came in wearing a super short mini skirt. If you can't sit comfortably in a mini skirt or sit without flashing us, then don't wear the mini skirt.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Her latest insta stories...ImageImage
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

wbumillie
Learner
Learner

Post by wbumillie »

following
bitchin’ 24/7

Princess Consuela
Learner
Learner

Post by Princess Consuela »

okay,I'm new here but I have always been confused by her marital status. I know it's none of my business but she never talks about her husband. She made a video about her wedding and that's about it. that I know of. Unless someone can explain something I've missed?

Catattack2010
Learner
Learner

Post by Catattack2010 »

Is it just me or has she become so utterly boring it's like I no longer have anything else to say about her? She made a new crew, hailey reese (who literally looks like a younger too skinny clone) and that other guy who seems semi-intelligent. All they talk about is random ghost stories that I don't believe in bc they seem fake, or do lazy vlogs, or travel to haunted hotels. Idk I'm just bored with her at this point. Good for her for moving to la and working out w that trainer I guess. I'm utterly bored with her. When I think of her now I just think, "blah."

Catattack2010
Learner
Learner

Post by Catattack2010 »

Princess Consuela wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 am
okay,I'm new here but I have always been confused by her marital status. I know it's none of my business but she never talks about her husband. She made a video about her wedding and that's about it. that I know of. Unless someone can explain something I've missed?
They aren't together anymore. I believe they got a divorce, although I read on here another user posted that her husband still says he's married on his Facebook I believe? Whatever the true case, they are no longer together and loey never explained why.

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

f <3

PancakeHouses

Loey Lane - Part 8

Post by PancakeHouses »

I’m just catching up on her videos since I haven’t been able to cringe so hard in a long time. I missed it. But I was watching the miscarriage spirit app bullshit. I’m sorry but the acting she showcased in that video was horrendous. I’m not here to say anything about miscarriages, I can’t begin to understand the pain that comes with a miscarriage and I don’t really remember much from her original miscarriage video and that’s awful if she had to experience that. But come on. That video was absolutely awful and just another way for her to reach for views.

And she has become so sloppy. All this alcohol binging is not cute. I’ve been there and done that and it will be a hard habit for her to break if she doesn’t take the steps to stop it now. How she doesn’t have fatty liver is beyond me. If she is drinking 3 bottles of alcohol, she’s just asking for health issues, more than she probably already is experiencing. You can be bigger and healthy, but not if you’re guzzling alcohol and and eating shit. The alcohol consumption she’s partaking in will catch up to her sooner than later. She just frustrates the hell out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

Image The hell is this?

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

And this Image

burnitdown
Learner
Learner

Post by burnitdown »

PancakeHouses wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:41 pm
And this Image

She looks like if a vampire and a spicy sausage had a baby.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

I get she got married early and was essentially a stay at home army housewife but getting sloppy drunk is not cute or relatable. She’s about 30, yeah? She needs to get it together.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

tchock92 wrote:I get she got married early and was essentially a stay at home army housewife but getting sloppy drunk is not cute or relatable. She’s about 30, yeah? She needs to get it together.
She’s actually like 24 yr old, but still...

pizzafan
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzafan »

PancakeHouses wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:41 pm
And this Image

Just glad to see she owns another pair of shoes. I was so tired of seeing every single instagram post with her wearing those black and white plaid peeptoe shoes with the chunky heel no matter what her outfit was.

Now she is wearing pumps with a plaid pattern. Nice to see her branch out lol

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

PancakeHouses wrote:Image
And this Image

The muddy mess on her cheeks is so distracting. No joke, she looks like a mid 40s fetish model here...

Lily_111
Informer
Informer

Post by Lily_111 »

I really don’t understand how she buys so many things every other month yet still has no sense in style every-time she coordinate an outfit! \
She doesn’t know how to showoff her best feature/curves and end-up wearing a tight yet very unflattering outfit that way to small for her at every event and making her look hideous in so many ways!
:HK:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Ummmm wut. Girl, no!Image

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

GoldChocobo wrote:Ummmm wut. Girl, no!Image
That outfit was so horribly unflattering and awful. Why would she think that looked good??? Image

I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Not sure if someone here has already said it, but it’s silly how she always says how “small” her boobs are. They seem huge to me. I’ve also always hated how muddy her contour looked. Especially under her jaw. Shockingly bad.

I remember when I saw her for the first time without lip product on too and wow, she overdraws her lips so bad that she almost looks like a different person without it. Reminds me of Trisha before and after lip injections lol.

Return to “Loey Lane”