Loey Lane--Part-4

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane--Part-4

Post by pixielein »

Did u guys see her new swimsuit from forever21. Seriously jow can that even fit on her come on lauren u were a size 12 when u were a child...

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Does chub rub refer to the chafing, the darkness that develops, or both?

as_so
Talker
Talker

Post by as_so »

I never noticed this before about her until recently because she keeps mentioning it...but does she even take care of her damn animals? She is constantly complaining about Maka being "bad" and "destructive" like what the hell do you expect when you don't properly exercise your HUSKY PUPPY?I have two Siberian Huskies and let me tell you, they are A LOT of damn work. More than any other breed of dog I have ever had, simply because they NEED exercise and lots of it...or guess what? They get bored and start destroying things. Getting let outside into the backyard for 10 mins a day is just absolutely not enough like Lauren does with the dogs. They were bred to work and run long distances, they need to get their enormous amounts of energy out on the daily or they will go crazy and start being very depressed and sad. I see that in Maka and I freakin cringe every single time. I feel so bad for that puppy, she does not get properly taken care of for her breed because of her ridiculously stupid, inept, lazy "mother." If you could even call her that, and we all know damn well if she was doing any type of exercise with that dog, we'd all know about it. I know it's the husky mom in me being worried, but shit... I think anyone can see that she is very unhappy. I worry for Riley too, even though he seems happy just because he doesn't have to be outside and alone all day since that was his previous life, supposedly.
Last edited by as_so on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

as_so
Talker
Talker

Post by as_so »

I never noticed this before about her until recently because she keeps mentioning it...but does she even take care of her damn animals? She is constantly complaining about Maka being "bad" and "destructive" like what the hell do you expect when you don't properly exercise your HUSKY PUPPY?I have two Siberian Huskies and let me tell you, they are A LOT of damn work. More than any other breed of dog I have ever had, simply because they NEED exercise and lots of it...or guess what? They get bored and start destroying things. Getting let outside into the backyard for 10 mins a day is just absolutely not enough like Lauren does with the dogs. They were bred to work and run long distances, they need to get their enormous amounts of energy out on the daily or they will go crazy and start being very depressed and sad. I see that in Maka and I freakin cringe every single time. I feel so bad for that puppy, she does not get properly taken care of for her breed because of her ridiculously stupid, inept, lazy "mother." If you could even call her that, and we all know damn well if she was doing any type of exercise with that dog, we'd all know about it. I know it's the husky mom in me being worried, but shit... I think anyone can see that she is very unhappy. I worry for Riley too, even though he seems happy just because he doesn't have to be outside and alone all day since that was his previous life, supposedly.

as_so
Talker
Talker

Post by as_so »

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

Damn I can't believe we're almost to thread 5 already. So glad so many of you can see through her bullshit :love2:
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

LadyChatterBox
Debater
Debater

Post by LadyChatterBox »

I absolutely agree, those poor dogs! Whenever she says something about a 'potty break' it's in their backyard. Dogs simply need the exercise or they'll start misbehaving and destroying stuff, just like you already mentioned. I also find it really weird that she can't 'take them out for a walk together'?! You need to work on that, Lauren. And no one believes you if you claim that you do 3 miles a days per dog.

piggytoes123
Learner
Learner

Post by piggytoes123 »

LadyChatterBox wrote:I absolutely agree, those poor dogs! Whenever she says something about a 'potty break' it's in their backyard. Dogs simply need the exercise or they'll start misbehaving and destroying stuff, just like you already mentioned. I also find it really weird that she can't 'take them out for a walk together'?! You need to work on that, Lauren. And no one believes you if you claim that you do 3 miles a days per dog.
Three miles a day per dog?? I just choked on my coffee. What a liar. I agree that those dogs aren't properly exercised. She's probably one of those people who gets a dog based on how it looks rather than on the needs of the breed and if your lifestyle can meet those needs. Huskies aren't lazy lap dogs, they have a ton of energy and need a lot of exercise. Loey is very sedentery and has no business having dogs like that and then complain that they're distructive. Ugh. And the problem is is when anyone mentions it or offers polite advice, she gets angry and defensive instead of doing what's best for the dogs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ImNotAchaiLatte
Talker
Talker

Post by ImNotAchaiLatte »

She could get a treadmill for the dogs. Two birds one stone, the dogs would have at least a little more exercise and she could claim she goes on that too 8D

----------------------
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

ImNotAchaiLatte
Talker
Talker

She could get a treadmill for the dogs. Two birds one stone, the dogs would have at least a little more exercise and she could claim she goes on that too 8D

----------------------

ImNotAchaiLatte
Talker
Talker

She could get a treadmill for the dogs. Two birds one stone, the dogs would have at least a little more exercise and she could claim she goes on it too 8D

And yeah I've been snapped at over pet-advice....

----------------------

ImNotAchaiLatte
Talker
Talker

She could get a treadmill for the dogs. Two birds one stone, the dogs would have at least a little more exercise and she could claim she goes on it too 8D

----------------------

ImNotAchaiLatte
Talker
Talker

----------------------

ImNotAchaiLatte
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the spam...the app is freaking out o__O

----------------------

Okage
Learner
Learner

Post by Okage »

It's not even just the exercise that's lacking when it comes to her dogs (at least Maka I don't know what breed Riley is) they are working dogs that need to be engaged mentally with some sort of training or job or they go nuts. So many people get the wrong breed for their lifestyle, it's sad. Loey isn't going to be out in the forest teaching her dogs to track and trace or keep up with them through an agility course.

whatthaffff
Debater
Debater

Post by whatthaffff »

She is such an animal lover :o

I think she just uses the pets as an accessoire. If you don't work out a husky puppy, you're simply a retard.

makemethink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by makemethink »

yup

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Loey Lane--Part-4

Post by gurugah »

Last edited by gurugah on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

Dear Loey,

THIS is how a plus-sized woman should wear a low-rise bikini. Note: the bottoms aren't being swallowed by hip fat because they FIT!

For those interested, these photos are from this blogpost: http://www.bustle.com/articles/41873-i- ... nd-this-is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Loey Lane--Part-4

Post by gurugah »

Return to “Loey Lane”