Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amasterjay
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LoeyLane Part~3

Post by amasterjay »

(sorry for the double post, my little butternut squash caramel macchiato precious cupcakes. for some reason it won't let me delete the previous post.)Image

From her fairly recent LA/Disney haul. Look at the stains on that thing! Maybe I'm being a baby bit nitpick-y, but I think it was a little unprofessional and totally disgusting. Seriously, she could have at least attempted to get the stains out before she filmed, or even taken it to the dry cleaners and picked it up the next day. But we all know she's too lazy to do that, and would rather quickly film as many shitty videos as possible rather than put in the effort for one quality video.

Not to mention, that's a pretty long dress. She could have just shown the top half, since she included a full-length photo in the video.

This is almost as bad as the sponsored Levi's post on Insta where her jeans were covered in dog hair.

Notmyrealname908
Lurker
Lurker

Re: LoeyLane Part~3

Post by Notmyrealname908 »

Babybitsize14 wrote:Image
Let me just lay here with my legs spread open & fat spreading all over the place. If you watch the video, you actually see her fat radiate through her stomach & thighs.
O.o Dear Lord

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

RainyMonday
Talker
Talker

Post by RainyMonday »

amasterjay wrote:(sorry for the double post, my little butternut squash caramel macchiato precious cupcakes. for some reason it won't let me delete the previous post.)Image

From her fairly recent LA/Disney haul. Look at the stains on that thing! Maybe I'm being a baby bit nitpick-y, but I think it was a little unprofessional and totally disgusting. Seriously, she could have at least attempted to get the stains out before she filmed, or even taken it to the dry cleaners and picked it up the next day. But we all know she's too lazy to do that, and would rather quickly film as many shitty videos as possible rather than put in the effort for one quality video.

Not to mention, that's a pretty long dress. She could have just shown the top half, since she included a full-length photo in the video.

This is almost as bad as the sponsored Levi's post on Insta where her jeans were covered in dog hair.
She's so gross and lazy. You know those people who you see out in public and you just know they're dirty? I feel like that's Loey 24/7. She just doesn't seem very hygienic to me. I cringe every time I see her hands and nails. There's always uneven fake tan all over them. There's always dog hair on her clothes. If you look really closely you'll see it in every video. And we all know what the carpet in her house looks like...

RainyMonday
Talker
Talker

Post by RainyMonday »

Babybitsize14 wrote:Image
Let me just lay here with my legs spread open & fat spreading all over the place. If you watch the video, you actually see her fat radiate through her stomach & thighs.
This is an image that will be burned in my mind for a long time. :barf:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

amasterjay wrote:(sorry for the double post, my little butternut squash caramel macchiato precious cupcakes. for some reason it won't let me delete the previous post.)Image

Your avatar is the perfect accompaniment to that post :rofl:
The look on Tim's face pretty much matched my own- yuck! I thankfully missed the dog hair jeans.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti »

PenelopePitstop
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PenelopePitstop »

giselakjersti wrote:Image
Don't worry Lardy.. Those fake fugly freckles- no self respecting adult would wear them.. You're in no danger of adulting anytime soon...

YTSceptic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YTSceptic »

giselakjersti wrote:Aaand the fakels are back. They really accentuate the acne damage to her skin.

Noticed that little bitty Loey posted this pic to Instagram, but the fakles had 'magically' disappeared. Maybe she actually realised that they look like crap splatter. Funny how she drew on fake freckles only to have to photoshop them out. Hilarious!

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

What's her snapchat?

Babybitsize14
Informer
Informer

Post by Babybitsize14 »

bbgorilla wrote:What's her snapchat?
Loeybug

amasterjay
Learner
Learner

Post by amasterjay »

MissDelusional wrote: Your avatar is the perfect accompaniment to that post :rofl:
The look on Tim's face pretty much matched my own- yuck! I thankfully missed the dog hair jeans.
I'd love to see Tim get ahold of her! Image

On a side note, she posted an Instagram pic with Zana Roberts Rossi (hopefully I'm spelling that right). Dear god, I hope her "super secret project" she's been filming for isn't for one of those "real" client challenges for Project Runway/Under the Gunn. They brought in beauty vloggers last season, so I wouldn't put it past them to bring in some plus sized vloggers this time, especially with the body-posi movement being so hot right now. Also, last season's winner was a young woman who made an entire plus-sized collection, so she'd probably be a guest judge. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense...

Hopefully not. I think if she was on the show they would at least do something with her hair, and I haven't noticed any difference.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

giselakjersti wrote:Image
Why would she hate being an adult? She lives a comfortable life with the easiest job ever. Hey Lauren, I'll trade my life with you if you find adulting hard, even with your spoiled lifestyle. I straight up hate when people complain about adulting, but maybe I don't think it's that bad because of my upbringing.

andhere_we_go
Talker
Talker

Post by andhere_we_go »

She uploaded a bikini try on...and complained that almost all of the tops were a tad big ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

mtbrncofn
Talker
Talker

Post by mtbrncofn »

I honestly don't understand how she could be comfortable in those things. I'm also beginning to question if she actually knows what "too big" really means.

Babybitsize14
Informer
Informer

Post by Babybitsize14 »

Oh VOMIT! I hope she bought all of those for stretching those bottoms to their MAX! And she clearly didn't try them on with panties. Ewwww. She is so vile. She literally makes me vomit.

minderella03
Learner
Learner

Post by minderella03 »

Oh dear. She seriously wonders why the bottoms won't stay on her hips? SERIOUSLY???? Well, Loey, it's because the biggest regular size is still WAY too small for you! Oh and Loey, hon, when you try on bathing suits, you supposed to leave your panties on. For God's sake, that is gross. Just gross. I mean, I always wash new bathing suits when I buy them, because I know some women try them on without underwear on, but still, it's icky.

RainyMonday
Talker
Talker

Post by RainyMonday »

andhere_we_go wrote:She uploaded a bikini try on...and complained that almost all of the tops were a tad big ImageImageImage

Loey, hon, the tops are the very least of your worries. I would be more concerned about the bottoms that appear to be so tight they're cutting off your circulation.

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

It's like she wants people to focus on the top pieces so no one will say "uh Loey your bottoms are a little bit more concerning" lol she ain't fooling us though. Not even a baby bit.
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

minderella03 wrote:Oh dear. She seriously wonders why the bottoms won't stay on her hips? SERIOUSLY???? Well, Loey, it's because the biggest regular size is still WAY too small for you! Oh and Loey, hon, when you try on bathing suits, you supposed to leave your panties on. For God's sake, that is gross. Just gross. I mean, I always wash new bathing suits when I buy them, because I know some women try them on without underwear on, but still, it's icky.
Ew omg I didn't even think of that when watching the video! :barf: :barf: Also those bottoms were not designed to be pulled up on her hips the way she was trying.... Like the tops were fine (not very flattering but fine) why can't she just get plus size bottoms that would flatter her waaaayyy better?! Especially since most of her weight is carried in her butt/thigh/muffin top area.

Return to “Loey Lane”