Loey Lane - Part 9

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Re: Loey Lane - Part 9

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Following
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

PeachyAutumn
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by PeachyAutumn »

00C3C7F2-C541-4B18-A0A5-B431EC0F7C9B.png
This is the real Loey. So classy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jenniferann2811
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jenniferann2811 »

What happened?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Donaghy00
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donaghy00 »

She is the most gorgeous influencer I know about. Stop fatshaming her. Some of us love fat girls, and she is perfect!

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Donaghy00 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:23 am
She is the most gorgeous influencer I know about. Stop fatshaming her. Some of us love fat girls, and she is perfect!
No one is "Fat-shaming" her. Being worried about her health, is not "fat-shaming" someone. Do you realize, she is carrying the weight, of probably 4 people on her frame? That's not good for her heart, her bones, her lungs... She's needs to take care of herself, and realize.. something is wrong. It could be anything from her thyroid, her hormones, some underlying medical condition... the way she eats.. a mental thing. But, she needs a wakeup call, before it's too late. She's young, and she has time to turn things around. It's sad to think that she's "making bank" off her unhealthy body size, that will probably end up killing her. The fact that she lies about her size, means she's uncomfortable with the size she is, or she would happily say I am a size - whatever she really is. And if she's really uncomfortable and unhappy with her size... she needs to go see a doctor to help her. She could lose weight, still be plus sized, and healthy. But, right now... she's way too big.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

Donaghy00 wrote:
Did you see the post above you? Did you see the difference?

doublebatch
Learner
Learner

Post by doublebatch »

Donaghy00 wrote:
She absolutely is very pretty, but I hate to break it to you - a woman's life is not about how much she conforms to what "some of [you] love," especially when that thing is detrimental to her health, as Loey's size now is. As a "fat girl" older than Loey, I promise you she is headed for a bad time if she doesn't get her weight under control now while she is younger. She doesn't need to be skinny, but as she is now she is dangerously large.

Neudi666
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neudi666 »

I am wondering why nobody noticed that she was at her heaviest in late 2019 and since then she obviously has lost some? I am one of those "oh so evil BBW lovers" and in "our scene" we all have noticed it. Weird that also in "Part 8" nobody was seeing it... I don´t talk about the photoshop-pics on Instragram. I talk about her in videos.

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

New here coming over from the Kalel thread. I’m not much into YouTube, but I found Loey thru that Snitchery video where they were both in lingerie and Snitchery was trying on date night lingerie for loey to judge. I thought she seemed cool and was reeeally pretty, but I forgot about her until I was browsing around GG and her name popped up. I want to lose 50 pounds, so I started reading her thread bc GG users always have great insight (which I Have found some great tips and ideas so far!!), but I’m now interested in this bitch. I’m on thread 3, page 28. She is such a liar!!! If she would own up to being as big as she is ( much bigger than a 14), I would like her a lot. It’s sad she has to act smaller than she is. But then again, IMO Kalel is the worlds biggest bitch so it’s gonna hard for me to dislike someone more than her. I can’t say I quite dislike Loey, just feel bad for her and wish she’d be honest. But then again, I’m only on thread 3 so who knows what else I’m about to discover about her lol

Wait does she still claim to be a 14? Maybe that had changed, like I said I have more threads to go through so I could be waaaay behind on information I’m sure
ImageImageImage

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

Has anything been going on with her? I don’t watch her, I just read here and then maybe watch a video that is being talked about. I don’t have any social media either (I’m only 32 but I feel so old saying that LOL). Thank you if anyone fills me in.
ImageImageImage

Lonerlipsticks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lonerlipsticks »

I've pretty much read up on all of the posts in previous threads. I wanted to give my background and show why Loey's health negatively effects even healthy weight people.

In high school I dealt heavily with anorexia. I would eat 400-800 calories a day while doing cheer and 3 hours at the gym afterwards or tumbling practice. The smallest I got was 98 at 5'1" and you could see my spine, upper ribs through my shirts and hips through my pants. I didn't have any fat left almost and was muscle and bone. It led to a horrible knee injury in cheer from lack of nutrients while overextending my physical activity. My anorexia was so bad that I was supposed to be 5'10" but I stunted my growth by 9 inches.

I still deal with horribly with my anorexic thought process. Since my knee injury and having to slow down to save myself from a very early knee replacement (now I'm probably getting it in 3 years), I've put on weight. I went from being an S in preteen clothes to now wearing a size 8 to 10 jeans in womens, and a medium to large shirt depending on how it fits my boobs (that miraculously appeared. I was an A cup then and now a 34G).

Reading through these posts I first felt good about myself that I was clearly smaller than Loey even though I have massively changed in just 5 years. Eventually though, I realized watching her eat herself to death instilled this fear that if I keep eating that I'll be like her. Even if I'm eating a normal amount. Her body "positivity" affects plus size people who worry they are just as big as her because she lies about her size, but also people recovering from EDs who see her and are afraid any type of food will bring them there.

I feel wrong for feeling this way, but her weight is triggering and scary for me.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk

freshtodef
Talker
Talker

Post by freshtodef »

i haven't kept up with loey at all in yeeeaaarsss. last time i watched her i think she was still married to the military guy and cashing in on the body positivity content. looks like she ditched the guy and moved onto paranormal/horror content over the last few years? weird.

in any case, one of her photos popped up on my instagram explore page and i couldn't believe how big she'd gotten. for some reason i thought both she and alex (learningtobefearless) would lose the weight, bc they both were/are clearly insecure about their size. now they're both bigger than ever. how sad.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

I just want to say, that I do feel really bad for her that her father past away, and I'm thankful I haven't had to deal with that yet. But it's been years and I really feel like a massive amount of her weight loss had stemmed from her father's passing. She clearly hasn't moved on from it. I understand getting sad about it every now and then, but the amount she posts about her dad is really telling. It's like time froze for her and she can't move in. I really hope she seems counseling to try to move on and improve her life, she deserves some sorta happiness, everyone does.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Is she dating the streamer Corpse Husband? I see them flirting back and forth all the time.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

nikkibella17 wrote:
> Is she dating the streamer Corpse Husband? I see them flirting back and
> forth all the time.
Imo I don't think they are, I feel like I've heard several influencers gawk over him and even if they are flirting bean and forth, I don't see it as anymore than for fun (at least on his end).

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

barrol o monkeys wrote:
> nikkibella17 wrote:
> > Is she dating the streamer Corpse Husband? I see them flirting back and
> > forth all the time.
> Imo I don't think they are, I feel like I've heard several influencers gawk over him
> and even if they are flirting bean and forth, I don't see it as anymore than for fun
> (at least on his end).

Ahh okay! That makes sense. It was throwing me off because they were calling each other baby and saying I love you and I was just like...
..um, when did this happen? haha.

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

Does anyone know what happened between Loey and the other youtuber Hailey Reese? it seemed like they were the best of friends a couple years ago and they had a falling out of some sort and then Loey and Snitchery are now besties??? i'm just confused

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

If I remember correctly, Hailey and the one guy she and Loey would have in videos with them supposedly caught Loey talking about them behind their backs and “being a bad friend.” This was at least a couple years ago, not sure if they ever elaborated on what happened exactly.

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

Sooo this thread is dead but I came here after sitting through some of her recent twitch streams.

Apparently, Loey has hopped on the nonbinary train and is telling her viewers that her pronouns are she/they. And then goes on to say, "I'm ok with any pronouns, actually :D " Ok...sure.

She also is apparently "working" with various pagan deities including Loki. But she can't tell us who her "patron deity" is because that's too personal. :roll:

I just...look, I'm not trying to shit on anyone's religion/spirituality, nor am I one of those people who thinks being nonbinary is bullshit. But, because this is Loey....we've seen her change personalities as frequently as she changes her god awful wigs...I just can't help but roll my eyes at these new developments.

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

socialtwerker wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:47 pm
Sooo this thread is dead but I came here after sitting through some of her recent twitch streams.

Apparently, Loey has hopped on the nonbinary train and is telling her viewers that her pronouns are she/they. And then goes on to say, "I'm ok with any pronouns, actually :D " Ok...sure.

She also is apparently "working" with various pagan deities including Loki. But she can't tell us who her "patron deity" is because that's too personal. :roll:

I just...look, I'm not trying to shit on anyone's religion/spirituality, nor am I one of those people who thinks being nonbinary is bullshit. But, because this is Loey....we've seen her change personalities as frequently as she changes her god awful wigs...I just can't help but roll my eyes at these new developments.
she and other people like her (Trisha Paytas, Acacia Kersey, Kalel, etc) need to go to a psychiatrist or therapist and get an diagnosis and get actual help for whatever is wrong with them. I highly suspect BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) for Loey, just based completely on her behavior, but since i'm not her psychiatrist, i can't make an official diagnosis. I'm sure she has the resources to get professional help, but for some reason refuses to.

Return to “Loey Lane”