LoserCurtis - SnapChat Rants and Pj Parties 24/7 | Part 7

bishkeels
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoserCurtis - SnapChat Rants and Pj Parties 24/7 | Part

Post by bishkeels »

Lauren being so goddamned apprehensive about showing off her new car because she doesn’t want to be inundated with hate comments of her showing off and being a cashed up bogan, etc

GIRL, show us the damn car, after all, we paid for it, lozzy! We wanna see a full in-depth review of our ***cough*** your new car

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

bishkeels wrote:Lauren being so goddamned apprehensive about showing off her new car because she doesn’t want to be inundated with hate comments of her showing off and being a cashed up bogan, etc

GIRL, show us the damn car, after all, we paid for it, lozzy! We wanna see a full in-depth review of our ***cough*** your new car
Ha! I thought that car was bogan too. Is that for her to drive to a restaurant at night in her pjs while Reece races in to pick up their order

And again she is sitting at home in the middle of the day in her pjs talking about how she has her period and is hungry. Of course it wouldn't be Lauren if she didn't Google the symptoms!

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

So sick of her constantly needing reassurance from her followers whenever she wants to show off something materialistic. " I don't want to seem as if I'm showing off"... oh Loz but you are, and you know it! If she wasn't showing off then she would've just showed the car ages ago and not made a big deal out of it. Apparently she loves cars but yet she never talks about them!? She only likes the price tag associated with the car. Honestly when has Lauren ever mentioned her love for cars other when she splurged on her range rover and now this mercedes? She says these cars symbolize her hard work and success but honestly what hard work is she talking about?! Lauren stays at home all day, puts out a video or two month which are half assed, and doesn't commit to any work with brands other than those free trips which she even feels like she's doing the brand a favour by vacationing for free? She is the most privileged and undeserving influencer out there. It is unfair that people work day and night to make ends meet while lauren sits in her pjs all day and spends almost double to triple their pay on a car. I will thoroughly enjoy her down fall when her money from youtube starts to run out.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

trashtalking101 wrote:So sick of her constantly needing reassurance from her followers whenever she wants to show off something materialistic. " I don't want to seem as if I'm showing off"... oh Loz but you are, and you know it! If she wasn't showing off then she would've just showed the car ages ago and not made a big deal out of it. Apparently she loves cars but yet she never talks about them!? She only likes the price tag associated with the car. Honestly when has Lauren ever mentioned her love for cars other when she splurged on her range rover and now this mercedes? She says these cars symbolize her hard work and success but honestly what hard work is she talking about?! Lauren stays at home all day, puts out a video or two month which are half assed, and doesn't commit to any work with brands other than those free trips which she even feels like she's doing the brand a favour by vacationing for free? She is the most privileged and undeserving influencer out there. It is unfair that people work day and night to make ends meet while lauren sits in her pjs all day and spends almost double to triple their pay on a car. I will thoroughly enjoy her down fall when her money from youtube starts to run out.
Yes to everything!

Plus MaxConnectors takes their cut of her earnings. I just don't know how they can promote her as Lauren does nothing.

I don't think there is any need to show your viewers what kind of car I drove, especially one that is so easy to recognise!

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

My comment lasted less than five minutes haha. Surprisingly she didn’t block me though. But seriously, what a fucking insult to people that ACTUALLY work hard - doctors, nurses, paramedics, police, youth workers, mental health workers, fucking office workers. Literally everyone works harder than she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

She always has to post the old photos of her first car? Like no one gives a fucking shit Lauren to lazy entitled brat.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

You have stretch marks on your tittys Lozzy because you got fake boobs the size of your head when you’re a size six. Ner.

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

I know Chloe Morello has her own shady side or whatever but gotta really appreciate that even with her planning her wedding and going on PR trips, she still creates and uploads content, does small but relatively frequent giveaways, and seems to have generally good relations with the brands that approach her.

Lauren has at least 1 million subscribers, right (I never actually checked her subscribers count)? Most beauty YouTubers who have hit that number would have made makeup collabs or created their own products. Despite its controversy, gotta appreciate that Tati takes a risk and creates a product. Has Lauren ever collaborated in creating anything with any brand? Or has she ever made something?

I pity Lauren for not being able to take full advantage of the kind of life she has. She doesn't seem to realize that she's not doing much of the 'hard work' that other beauty YouTubers do. If she no longer feels she can do YouTube she could just announce some sort of 'sabbatical leave' to focus on other things and make self-development instead of whining and not appreciating the brands that approach her.

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

I can't remember her collaborating with a brand to put out any product with her name on it, although I vaguely have it in mind that maybe it was something that happened ages ago. That's the thing, though, if it ever did, it's unremarkable. She doesn't put in the work to develop the relationships with the brands that would make her an ambassador worth investing in. She lacks pulling power as her own brand.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Adelaide_ wrote:I know Chloe Morello has her own shady side or whatever but gotta really appreciate that even with her planning her wedding and going on PR trips, she still creates and uploads content, does small but relatively frequent giveaways, and seems to have generally good relations with the brands that approach her.

Lauren has at least 1 million subscribers, right (I never actually checked her subscribers count)? Most beauty YouTubers who have hit that number would have made makeup collabs or created their own products. Despite its controversy, gotta appreciate that Tati takes a risk and creates a product. Has Lauren ever collaborated in creating anything with any brand? Or has she ever made something?

I pity Lauren for not being able to take full advantage of the kind of life she has. She doesn't seem to realize that she's not doing much of the 'hard work' that other beauty YouTubers do. If she no longer feels she can do YouTube she could just announce some sort of 'sabbatical leave' to focus on other things and make self-development instead of whining and not appreciating the brands that approach her.
Good point about Chloe. I don't follow her. But you see her name associated or on quite a few brands. So there must be something that Chloe is doing right that so many brands want to work with her

Also quite a few other smaller youtubers have released false eyelashes, highlighter palettes

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Lauren did a brief gig with clairsonic (the spinning face brush - my spelling is probably wrongly for that) and something with MYER (never saw posted about except for the end - beauty tribe maybe??).
It was probably after the failed Garnier ad she did that brands decided she wasn’t the best bet...

Good on her for buying the car now. She’s really gone downhill in terms of content, engagement, etc. maybe this thing she’s working on will work for her. She has said a few times that she wants to leave social media.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Itsonlyme wrote:Lauren did a brief gig with clairsonic (the spinning face brush - my spelling is probably wrongly for that) and something with MYER (never saw posted about except for the end - beauty tribe maybe??).
It was probably after the failed Garnier ad she did that brands decided she wasn’t the best bet...

Good on her for buying the car now. She’s really gone downhill in terms of content, engagement, etc. maybe this thing she’s working on will work for her. She has said a few times that she wants to leave social media.
That's right and she also worked with David Jones on some Beauty Tribe masterclass. I just googled it and that was November 2016.

She says that she wants to leave, but she never does.

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

Itsonlyme wrote:Lauren did a brief gig with clairsonic (the spinning face brush - my spelling is probably wrongly for that) and something with MYER (never saw posted about except for the end - beauty tribe maybe??).

Which Garnier ad? I don't always check on her content so it may have skipped my attention

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Adelaide_ wrote:

It was hilarious, it showed her trying the product over the course of a week and her skin went so blotchy and red but she raved about how good it looked :rofl:

Which Garnier ad? I don't always check on her content so it may have skipped my attention

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Adelaide_ wrote:

It was for a 7 day scrub/mask/wash product and at the end of seven days her skin was worse than before. It was a few years ago and everyone on Facebook was calling her out on it.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Is she really getting in the mistery related videos like bella fiori? i know she uploaded one about the stolen and returned pacel but it's kind of funny

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

So Lauren has been posting "before and after" photos of Kylie Jenner saying she looks so Ooo different and has obviously had X, Y and Z procedures done.. Funny how this is coming from someone who had a boob job how much years ago, and hid it until it was the "cool" thing to do and she realised she could get views from it.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

ImageImage

This is what she posted but conveniently left out the boob job

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

Her boob job is not the flattering kind... Her boobs look too big for her tiny body and not proportional

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Lauren giving her best experience on how to stay at home all day in your pjs. Or whatever it is that she claims to be knowledgeable in.

Do people still buy magazines?

Return to “Lauren Curtis”