LazyCurtisBeauty Part 6

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyCurtisBeauty Part 6

Post by lurking10 »

That snap is the definition of first world problems! What a drainer.

She really shouldn't grow her hair long either. It's already looking not that great! She looked so fresh and vibrant when she had her collarbone length hair going on.

Audrey_91
Talker
Talker

Post by Audrey_91 »

Off topic but if I'm honest I don't dislike Lauren, don't really have much of an opinion either way on her but I have tried to watch her latest video 3 TIMES and fallen asleep hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YeahNahMate
Informer
Informer

Post by YeahNahMate »

Audrey_91 wrote:Off topic but if I'm honest I don't dislike Lauren, don't really have much of an opinion either way on her but I have tried to watch her latest video 3 TIMES and fallen asleep hahaha

The girl is visual Valium ImageImageImageImage

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

If her boyfriend ever break up, she'll just be a complete mess as she is so reliant on him.

It says a lot that her most successful videos are all from 3-5 years ago. I wonder if she has some of her youtube money tied up in investments (buy to rent out etc).

You can barely recognize the pretty and fun girl in Sydney anymore. I remember being obsessed with Laurens channel years ago and now it's like she's been replaced with a clone....

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

She's looking for someone to take her photos and help manage her social media. :roll:

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

snap2it wrote:She's looking for someone to take her photos and help manage her social media. :roll:

WHAT FOR?! She does fucking nothing!!!!!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

lurking10 wrote:
snap2it wrote:She's looking for someone to take her photos and help manage her social media. :roll:

THIS!!!!! she may as well stick a gopro on her dogs head so we can all watch her watching TV in her pyjamas. might save her some cash...

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

lurking10 wrote:

She feels that her Instagram feed should contain more outfit and selfies.

She said Reece is too shy or doesn't take great photos.

I can't see her going through with hiring someone. She's probably jealous that Kiara from lion in the wild drags her new fiancee around Perth taking photos of her.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Hiring someone would mean having to physically interact with someone. I could see her hiring someone and having an anxiety attack (except she'll spin it otherwise) and discussing it on SC why the person wasn't a good fit or why the position is not necessary and the person will never be seen or talked about (ha!) again.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

kylizzle wrote:If her boyfriend ever break up, she'll just be a complete mess as she is so reliant on him.

It says a lot that her most successful videos are all from 3-5 years ago. I wonder if she has some of her youtube money tied up in investments (buy to rent out etc).

You can barely recognize the pretty and fun girl in Sydney anymore. I remember being obsessed with Laurens channel years ago and now it's like she's been replaced with a clone....
It's sad that she was obviously quite independent and confident when she made the decision to move to Sydney alone, and now she is just a shell of that. She used to go shopping or for a walk, and go to events by herself buy now leaving the house seems like a big ordeal.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

jtbi98 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:If her boyfriend ever break up, she'll just be a complete mess as she is so reliant on him.

It's sad that she was obviously quite independent and confident when she made the decision to move to Sydney alone, and now she is just a shell of that. She used to go shopping or for a walk, and go to events by herself buy now leaving the house seems like a big ordeal.
i did find her bleach blonde, stick thin, bolt-on-tits, boujee persona annoying but at least she was doing what she wanted to do. now its like she's lost herself entirely and she doesnt seem like a happy person at all.

Lizzy92
Learner
Learner

Post by Lizzy92 »

"I speak so fast, I seriously need to go to a speech therapist or something"

No Lozzy, you just need veneers that aren't 10 sizes too big for your mouth and lips that aren't so full of filler they barely move.

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

Oh for God's sake...Reece is too shy to take her photos? What is he, 12? I don't know that guy, but come on, just take that expensive camera you have and take a few photos of your partner, you don't even need to be a pro to operate a Canon, which takes a good pictures even on auto setting... Jesus..
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Too shy to take her photos? What does that even mean?
Non.

space_cookie
Debater
Debater

Post by space_cookie »

Lizzy92 wrote:"I speak so fast, I seriously need to go to a speech therapist or something"

No Lozzy, you just need veneers that aren't 10 sizes too big for your mouth and lips that aren't so full of filler they barely move.
Hahahaha yes! This comment is gold.

Lozzy if you're reading this, go and see your GP. And not about your latest made up illness or what you might have read on Dr Google, but about your mental health. There's seriously something not right and you need help.

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

Is this bish serious? Asking for Foundation advice, she gets free Foundation and all the free time to test it? Wow moron

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Haha yep. It sounds like what she's after is a BB or CC cream.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

What grinds my gears most about her is that she is soooo vain and gets so many treatments and worries about her hair and skin, but then does nothing with it? She just sits around the house all day with all her vain-ness. I'm not saying she needs to do all this for other people, but surely do it and show it off!

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Her new video was seriously stupid.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper