Laurenbeautyy

EmilyJennings91
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laurenbeautyy

Post by EmilyJennings91 »

I couldn't even watch her navy and gold tutorial because the microphone was so awful. i really liked her valentines day tutorial though, until she put glitter on it. is it even possible for her to do a tutorial without glitter? it looked so much better before she did that. and she looked every shade of orange in that video

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

^^^ Yes!!! So so orange!!!! More so than usual, I thought.
gossiper13 wrote:She laughs at her own jokes so damn much
Yeah and it's probably the main thing I can't stand about her vids - the stupid breathy laugh and crinkled up face. She does it soooo much and over things/lines that aren't even remotely funny.

Also was not a fan of her Valentine's Day look at all. The washed out pale pink was just really boring.

Do like most of all her other looks though. She's is one of the better gurus at eye makeup. Not so much with foundation...

ClairBair
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ClairBair »

She just seems so conceited and rude. Someone I once met in Sephora said they met her in RL at IMATS in Australia, and that she just was not friendly at all... however Shannon and Chloe were very friendly, although shyer, didnt seem conceited at all. Chloe apparently even took extra photos and had a real conversation.

Like, Lauren has nice hair etc. But her face just isn't pretty. Her makeup skills are ok, but working for Benefit or Bobbi brown doesn't make you a MUA, it makes you a salesperson.

I just wish she would cut it out with the fake tan. it just never looks good on her! Maybe try a lighter tan or something. going uber dark doesn't suit you! you could look SO much better with just a natural glow, and it wouldn't go green or come off in patches then! Can someone give her an intervention PLEASE!?

EmilyJennings91
Informer
Informer

In the pictures she's been posting on instagram with Chloe while they're in new york, I think Lauren looks really pretty in them. She's having someone else do her hair and makeup, so maybe thats why, but she looks good. Chloe on the other hand, looks like a hooker.

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

ClairBair wrote:Like, Lauren has nice hair etc. But her face just isn't pretty. Her makeup skills are ok, but working for Benefit or Bobbi brown doesn't make you a MUA, it makes you a salesperson.

I just wish she would cut it out with the fake tan. it just never looks good on her! Maybe try a lighter tan or something. going uber dark doesn't suit you! you could look SO much better with just a natural glow, and it wouldn't go green or come off in patches then! Can someone give her an intervention PLEASE!?
I couldn't agree more! She looked good in one of the photos of her in NY where her hair and make up was done but aside from that I think she looked plain and her nose is 'bulbus'.

GabriSmella-Blows
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GabriSmella-Blows »

In the UK there is a sketch show on at the moment called "Jai'me Private School Girl", the friends of the main character remind me of Lauren, Chloe, Karissa and Shannon.

*sorry on my phone, image wont post

jimmyjamm
Learner
Learner

Post by jimmyjamm »

SicklySweet wrote:In the UK there is a sketch show on at the moment called "Jai'me Private School Girl", the friends of the main character remind me of Lauren, Chloe, Karissa and Shannon.

LOL its australian, so it makes sense hahaha :P

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

Is it just me or does Chloe seam a lot older and more mature compared to Lauren? Lauren reminds me like she's still in highschool... Chloe could be her way older sister hahaha IMO

EmilyJennings91
Informer
Informer

jimmyjamm wrote:
SicklySweet wrote:In the UK there is a sketch show on at the moment called "Jai'me Private School Girl", the friends of the main character remind me of Lauren, Chloe, Karissa and Shannon.

LOL its australian, so it makes sense hahaha :P
I always thought this too! Only none of the girls really remind me of Chloe, she seems a little more mature than the other three. That show is hilarious too

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

So yellow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xria
Learner
Learner

Post by xria »

Lauren's Perth besties are moving to Sydney.. :|

jimmyjamm
Learner
Learner

Post by jimmyjamm »

Lol, wonder what kind of jobs theyre moving for. that Chevovoxo chick looks like she's in her mid 30's.

diva2themax
Learner
Learner

Post by diva2themax »

This dummy said there were no Veg options in NYC??? Where the eff did she go to eat steak houses? Even a total tourist trap restaurant has veg options. Silly girl probably eats bland food. She really showed how young & dumb she is. I'm not even a vegetarian & I know she could eat anywhere & well in the city.

ineedstuff
Debater
Debater

Post by ineedstuff »

You can get any type of food you want in New York - is she serious???

She probably only left her hotel to shop and go to the fashion shows. What a waste, one of the best cities in the world and I bet her highlight was Sephora.

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

I never watched her until I found GG and of course had to check her out. How in the heck does she have over a million subscribers with only 123 videos?

amie
Learner
Learner

Post by amie »

Did she ever mention why she is vegetarian. I find it odd considering she wears/buys leather.
:toad: :love2: :toad:

AliciaKate
Talker
Talker

Post by AliciaKate »

What did you think of her Fashion Week video? I actually really liked her hair/outfit in that.

sceneofthecrime
Informer
Informer

Post by sceneofthecrime »

AliciaKate wrote:What did you think of her Fashion Week video? I actually really liked her hair/outfit in that.
Yeah me too. I think Lauren is beautiful as I said before, but I thought she looked really amazing in her outfit and the hairstyle suits her well.
Image Image

keepitsimple
Learner
Learner

Post by keepitsimple »

If there' was ever a question over her boob her latest ig picture proves that they are completely 100% fake Hahahahahahaha keep pretending Lauren . And that shoot she did her nose looks bad because she edits all her selfies and films, at strange angles. I honestly didn't even recognize her in that photo I thought it was someone else......

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

amie wrote:Did she ever mention why she is vegetarian. I find it odd considering she wears/buys leather.
:toad: :love2: :toad:
In one of her videos she said that she has been a vegetarian since she was 13 years old and that she would never ever change it. Though she didn't talk about the reasons.

Return to “Lauren Curtis”