senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laurenbeautyy Part 3

Post by senpai »

Issy09 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/22h_gmsDjD/

Lauren is so creative and original she changed the colour, added falsies and wore a wig
Hmm, I feel like Lauren's was different enough from Chloe's to not be copying her. Not like it is an original look to begin with though, so she would have taken inspo from elsewhere.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

speaking about Chloe, I find this eyemake badly-applied and messy, and the lashes are eww

woejack
Informer
Informer

Post by woejack »

The fuck out of here lauren, do these gurus actually work? Putting make up on yourself everyday isn't hard. These bitches lack employable skills, I don't understand why these girls cake on so much make up, and the sad thing is they look up to each other and copy each others techniques, they don't actually look up to professional MUA who work deep in the industry, it literally frustrates me that the beauty and skill of make up has turned into OTT "natural" drag queen orange abomination.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

yellowcookiemonster
Debater
Debater

Post by yellowcookiemonster »

What's the reason behind all of these girls tanning their bodies but not their faces? It must look really weird when they aren't wearing makeup.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

yellowcookiemonster wrote:What's the reason behind all of these girls tanning their bodies but not their faces? It must look really weird when they aren't wearing makeup.
it's not good for the skin on your face, pretty sure it makes you age quicker and also the tan on one's face comes off quicker. it must be really annoying for lauren and girls like her 'cause they can't step out of the house without a full face of foundation and also they have to buy foundation waaay darker than their natural skin tone. so all of lauren's foundations are hella dark, if she ever decides to stop tanning (hopefully soon) she'll have to throw away all those expensive foundations. such a waste.

Beckettinga
Learner
Learner

Post by Beckettinga »

Wow she got sent some things from Charlotte Tilbury, cant wait to see them in a haul and then never again.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Nice lips lol

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

larrie wrote:
yellowcookiemonster wrote:What's the reason behind all of these girls tanning their bodies but not their faces? It must look really weird when they aren't wearing makeup.
it's not good for the skin on your face, pretty sure it makes you age quicker and also the tan on one's face comes off quicker. it must be really annoying for lauren and girls like her 'cause they can't step out of the house without a full face of foundation and also they have to buy foundation waaay darker than their natural skin tone. so all of lauren's foundations are hella dark, if she ever decides to stop tanning (hopefully soon) she'll have to throw away all those expensive foundations. such a waste.
Really? I always use self-tanner on my face while tanning my body. I have hormonal acne and the self-tanner doesn't aggravate it at all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

thea123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thea123 »

Evil_robot wrote:Image
Wow, that is actually super beautiful!

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

damn that makeup actually looks really nice. finally something that isn't just eyeliner and a nude lip. :)

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

She looks stunning! A bit bitchy but it really suits her face. Well done Lauren, let's see how long she can keep this up :)

woejack
Informer
Informer

Post by woejack »

About time, she looks great.

woejack
Informer
Informer

Post by woejack »

Personally, I don't fake tan my face because of the AHA and BHA products I use will slough the tan off anyway, despite my body being naturally golden toned my face is white as hell due to antibiotics I had to go on for my skin (Looking at photos of me when I was young is crazy as hell, looking super dark on my face)
To the other person that said you need a full face to go out, you can literally just slap a foundation like MAC face and body to match your neck and call it a day.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

slothysloth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slothysloth »

That gold eye & red lip combo is lovely, but the fact that her doing ONE different look makes all of us gasp in amazement is funny, she should be coming up with something like this weekly! She sucks at the very basics of her job.
I also feel like she's definitely had a nose job... Look at that top right picture, her nose is tiny & it used to be pretty big (not that it was ugly or anything!) & quite bulbous at the tip.

redrobin1017
Debater
Debater

Post by redrobin1017 »

Her eyebrows are looking too instagram-ish. With the faded ends between the brows.

Love the lip color though, but the eyes to me resemble most of her eye looks. She's done plenty of gold/bronze/copper shades in the past. :/

gossipgalxo
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalxo »

That is quite pretty but i find it really Christmassy?? Just because it's the go to look for most beauty gurus at Christmas, gold shimmery eye and a red lip...

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Laurenbeautyy Part 3

Post by Youtubeallday »

This girl annoys me to no end. But I do enjoy her newest video. Reminds me of when she wasn't so annoying.

But,

The sharp corner under her brows!!!!! >_<

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

slothysloth wrote:I also feel like she's definitely had a nose job... Look at that top right picture, her nose is tiny & it used to be pretty big (not that it was ugly or anything!) & quite bulbous at the tip.
agreed. and boobjob and lip injections, definately.
other than that, I hate her hair as it looks very bad

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

her new video was a nice change! :tu:

she was generally less obnoxious and annoying..she needs to be careful with the eyebrows tho, considering the heavy eye makeup and the bold lips.

Return to “Lauren Curtis”