Issy09
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laurenbeautyy Part 2

Post by Issy09 »

Dat tan, dose lashes.
I don't doubt she's had her lips done again. It's funny how different her nose looks in her selfies compared to pics she's taken. Why does she have a slight bump in the photo above but not in this one?

http://instagram.com/p/wau7puQTPF/?modal=true

arianaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by arianaaa »

senpai wrote:I wish Lauren and the girl to the right knew how absolutely ridiculous they look with their fake tans. The girl on the right looks like she hasn't showered in a week.

Let's go left to right on this one.

Lauren looks ridiculous. Honestly, what is that face even? Why are you sucking in so much? It's gross. Why doesn't she just contour the shirt out of her neck and collar bones too? It would make her look slightly less ridiculous and she could actually smile in pictures.

And then her friend in the middle is doing a miserable attempt at a Zoella pout. So creepy.

And finally, her friend on the right looks like she needs a good bath. I'll even pitch in and give her a loofa.

They look ridiculous. But Lauren looks at least 20 years older than the other girls.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I hate the way she sucks in too. And I think the bump on her nose is in part emphasized by that makeup. She tried to highlight/contour it, but it made it look worse imo

catfishcatdog
Talker
Talker

Post by catfishcatdog »

If Lauren's nose contouring looks that bad and obvious in a photo I can't even imagine how bad it must look in real life. Assuming her friends are around her age, for girls in their very early 20s they all look the complete opposite of youthful and fresh faced.

hunter
Debater
Debater

Post by hunter »

As soon as I saw that on insta I wanted to come here and see what you all thought. Glad everyone seems to agree…they look zoo dirty and fake .
Also I'm not sure what you guys mean by sucking in?? My collar bones and neck bones/muscles(??) show in pictures sometimes too. What does it have to do with sucking in?

arianaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by arianaaa »

hunter wrote:As soon as I saw that on insta I wanted to come here and see what you all thought. Glad everyone seems to agree…they look zoo dirty and fake .
Also I'm not sure what you guys mean by sucking in?? My collar bones and neck bones/muscles(??) show in pictures sometimes too. What does it have to do with sucking in?
You can see in her videos that her bones/ neck aren't naturally sunken in. Additionally, the uncomfortable look on her face; she looks very tense, like she's holding her breath really hard and trying to smile all at once hah. Hope that makes sense?

shhhtalker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shhhtalker »

Can we please talk about those white lines coming down from the ends of her lips in her latest tutorial? What the hell is up with that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

shhhtalker wrote:Can we please talk about those white lines coming down from the ends of her lips in her latest tutorial? What the hell is up with that?
I think it's just because of how red her chin and cheeks are. Her skin is very blotchy. She's not looking good these days without makeup. Does she have rosacea?

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

yet another boring video from Lauren. she really has no creativity or imagination left in her.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

Kitty KatKat
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty KatKat »

Her foundation looked absolutely awful in her latest vid and her skin looked filthy. She needs to re-dye her hair to a darker colour, the blonde looks terrible.
8-)

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

Seriously how many more times do we really need to watch a red lip and winged liner look? I won't even bother watching this shit. This look is so unoriginal and played out and for someone who's into makeup it's definitely not tutorial-worthy. Is it that hard to come up with something festive but still fresh?
XOXO

devdlynightshvde
Lurker
Lurker

Post by devdlynightshvde »

lol ,her shoulder looks so painfully sunburnt .

devdlynightshvde
Lurker
Lurker

Post by devdlynightshvde »

+ srsly what the bloody fuck is wrong with her hair it looks yellow .
she looks like such a fake barbiedoll .

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

Her lack of originality means nothing to the dudes spanking to her videos.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Loving the cherry red right shoulder she is sporting in her newest video.
#safetanning anyone?
Also I figured now I only watch her videos to down thumb them :tu:

sadfuq
Learner
Learner

Post by sadfuq »

shhhtalker wrote:Can we please talk about those white lines coming down from the ends of her lips in her latest tutorial? What the hell is up with that?
She's so basic looking!

Every youtuber does a winged eyeliner with red lips for Christmas.. it's so repetitive.

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

Her winged eyeliner looks weird. Either she doesn't suit it at all, or she's not drawing it on at the right angle. Not sure which. But it looks weird.

PassionfruitParfait
Debater
Debater

Post by PassionfruitParfait »

She could not be more dull if she tried. She recently posted on Facebook that she'll be uploading more regularly again. I just had to laugh, how many times has she said that now?

Emma92_xo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Emma92_xo »

Wow I'm new here and just been going through the last couple of pages and you guys seemed to have mentioned everything I don't like about her. I've subscribed to her for a while, then I watched a couple of her videos and found her soooooo fake I couldn't stand it. Her laugh omg, can it get anymore insecure and fake? Anyhow, when I finally ended my subscription and saw how many subscribers she has I was like "what the hell? How???" I mean seriously, I just don't get what the appeal of that girl is. Sure, she's quite good looking (if she doesn't overdo it with her make-up) but other than that?!

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

I feel like Lauren's channel has reached an impasse - any video she uploads is either done before or sponsored. Nothing is original, and she has gained over 1 million new followers this year due to all her publicity in Australia and has no idea what to do with it all (apart from post selfies).

And you can tell her enthusiasm has completely dropped as well. She sounds as if she's about to fall asleep in her video - that's how bored she is!!! Ridiculous. Don't do us any favours, Lauren.

Return to “Lauren Curtis”