KimThyroid & Carloan: Life in the Flab Lane (Part 10)

mhdx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KimThyroid & Carloan: Life in the Flab Lane (Part 10)

Post by mhdx »

She seriously needs to stop with giving herself a fake “hourglass figure.” We all know she looks nothing like that, she’s such a joke. Maybe if she wouldn’t pig out with meals that could feed a family of 6, and actually did something about her weight she would look like that. I just don’t understand how her minions don’t see her lies. Image

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Saladbar85 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:53 pm
peachfuzz wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astonishing.

I’ve been with my husband 11 years and put on maybe 40lbs thru out those years and I’m trying to better myself but those 2 or are a joke. They’ve easily put on twice as much or more actually in less than 2 years. My god..the humanity ImageImage
There's that neck she is always photoshopping in. LOLOLOLOL Kimbo, take a good look b/c you'll never see it again.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

mhdx wrote:She seriously needs to stop with giving herself a fake “hourglass figure.” We all know she looks nothing like that, she’s such a joke. Maybe if she wouldn’t pig out with meals that could feed a family of 6, and actually did something about her weight she would look like that. I just don’t understand how her minions don’t see her lies. Image

What the fuck delusional Kimbo, this doesn’t even look right. Why are her hips so triangular? Even wearing hoops under that skort would look more human than this. Also peep those disgusting looking grainy dark legs. Could pass for cellulite city at her weight but I think it’s just an effect of the shitty photoshop.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

straightonedge wrote:
mhdx wrote:She seriously needs to stop with giving herself a fake “hourglass figure.” We all know she looks nothing like that, she’s such a joke. Maybe if she wouldn’t pig out with meals that could feed a family of 6, and actually did something about her weight she would look like that. I just don’t understand how her minions don’t see her lies. Image

What the fuck delusional Kimbo, this doesn’t even look right. Why are her hips so triangular? Even wearing hoops under that skort would look more human than this. Also peep those disgusting looking grainy dark legs. Could pass for cellulite city at her weight but I think it’s just an effect of the shitty photoshop.

How tf are people not recognizing that her hips arent supposed to look that angled?! That is the sharpest hip I’ve ever seen lmao. It least make it look believable, for crying out loud. And yeah, her thighs have officially entered cottage cheese territory.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

Teeth. Again.

This slob is a joke. Does a “seafood boil” but for every 1 crawfish he barely manages to open and eat, he’ll take 3 bites out of a potato and down a piece of sausage. He struggles peeling every crawfish he eats which is like 10 total. He can’t do a single thing right! It must be so embarrassing to have a mans like that ImageImage. Then manages to eat just rice at the end. So basically it’s a potato sausage rice mukbang - not a fucking seafood boil. Also he mentions that he sees comments about how people mention his flickaty fingers. So it’s clear he and his whale binge read here.

And can I just mention that after kimlardo did the collab with bloveslife, she didn’t even gain a noticeable difference in subs. Before the video, she had nearly 300k. She’s now sitting at 309k and that’s because it’s been weeks after the fact. So even all the disgusting people who love blove which are in the millions, can’t stomach Kim’s fake ass.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yikes. His face is all broken out lmao. "I've gotten to the stage of seafood eating where I can actually enjoy it by myself now." Who says that?!! :rofl:

He looks disgusted every time he touches a crawfish. He's just doing a seafood boil because he knows for some odd reason that seafood videos get views. (I still don't understand it). If you watch, he purposely goes for the tiniest ones - there's larger crawfish all the way around the edge of the tray lmao

You know Kim came in there and mowed down all the crawfish he didn't eat!

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

Wait, Kim’s promise ring is only 90 bucks and Carlos couldn’t afford that so she had to buy it herself? Oh man, she’s pathetic. I thought she would’ve spent more on herself and picked a better ring but we already knew she doesn’t have good taste.
E9235D0C-76B3-4FF1-9586-C071E87492B5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:respekt:

leekonions
Learner
Learner

Post by leekonions »

unnamed.jpg
look at all the lines that are pulled in towards her waist/hip area lol
just stop pigging out everyday if you want that hourglass figure so badly kim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

This site has been slow AF and error pages for a week now :(
They went on vacation /staycation again at a hotel to sit in a room and order in food. How is that an escape from the daily life?
Rocky is her clear favorite now. He is quite adorable and has a great personality but it’s funny how she connects w one habitually. I guess the dogs were in boarding while they did the hotel getaway.
Weird to go house shopping like a couple months into a new rental lease. I know she makes a lot w her channels and sponsorships but she spends so easily I think there’s another source of income like she sends private videos or pics to feeder pervs or something. The spending doesn’t add up and the suggestive comments while she pigs out hint to that.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That "staycation" was a joke and only happened because it was gifted to her for some odd reason. I don't know why these companies look at her content and think "yeah we want her to represent our brand!"

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

This site has been super frustrating lately. Anyone know what is going on?

I don't get it either. Her staycations are all she can land these days. And has anyone seen how she's calling them "work trips"????? Like, seriously? All they do is go from one location to another and do the same EXACT thing: sit in bed, eat and watch Netflix! Their sedentary lifestyle is going to put them both in an early grave. Her hands, feet, face and body are so swollen.

Also, she burned her eye cooking that tiger shrimp b/c the heat was up too high and burned the sauce and the shrimp. That's why it got smokey and she set off the fire alarms. She is such a poser and total try hard.

She said in today's video that she "I have tape in extensions I believe." ???? How do you not know what you have on your body!? She is so used to inflating her life and living behind smoke and mirror that she doesn't even know what her true reality is. SHM

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Sorry for the DP but I saw that she posted where the promise ring is from. If Carbs really bought that for her you all KNOW she would've posted about it ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA. Instead, she tried to low key wear it like a thirsty bissshhh so people would ask and has now somewhat normalized wearing it and playing it off like it's no big deal. Kimbo has 0 chill. We all know it'd be a big deal to her and she'd be screaming from the rooftops. Also, grown ups don't give each other promise rings, they shit or get off the pot. She bought that ring to drive engagement to a dying channel instead of just bowing out in her irrelevancy and finding some purpose in her life. She is so pathetic I almost pity her.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

So Kim's sister is finally coming to the USA. I low key anticipate Carlos to propose because "now all of the family is together" but it's really just to get people paying attention to Kim again.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

I will believe it when I see it. He has no ambition so I wouldn't be surprised if he hitched his trailer to Kimbo b/c he has 0 responsibilities in life and she pays for everything, including that $90 promise ring. Buahahahahahaha Though, I also wouldn't be surprised if he continues to drag it out and give more excuses. What will she do, leave him? That'd be rich.

How uncomfortable was it to watch/listen to that short phone call between her and Carbs at the beginning of the popeye's/In n Out video today? The tension was so thick! No love lost there. Speaking of which, they were very curt with each other and she waited for him to hang up and maybe see if he would say "i love you" first (spoiler: he didn't). It was so fucking weird. All the signs are there. Why did she even leave it in?? Because she haz a boyfren? Like, who cares. What is she trying to prove.

17:53 mark: she takes a bite of the burger and is spooges out onto her dress, down her chin and she doesn't even notice it's all over the front of her clothes through the end of the video. She's a fucking pig. I LOVE that she had errands to run after this video with slop all over the front of her dress. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She says she doesn't really like/eat burgers yet is on McDonald's PR list. Says she doesn't like sweet things and downs sugary things on the daily. Did y'all see her IG post the other day where she posted that she was drinking sugar cane drink from the Viet store!??? My god.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ugh she's so gross! Glad the site is working again, I was hardly able to post the last few days.

She seriously tries to paint this picture of a happy perfect relationship and we all can see right through that total bullshit. There is ZERO chemistry between them. They're only together because she pays for everything and he's lazy as fuck and gets a free ride. He stays for the free ride, and she doesn't know any better because she's so desperate to be a perfect wifey. She is RIDICULOUS for moving so quickly, wanting to buy a house with this dude who couldn't care less about her lmao

mhdx
Informer
Informer

KimThyroid & Carloan: Life in the Flab Lane (Part 10)

Post by mhdx »

I noticed this comment the other day, on her YT community tab. Someone asked about her stretch marks, and Kimbo really had the nerve to call them her “tiger stripes.” Image

Also on her IG post, the fact that she says “ life is different without 3 dogs, I could actually sleep.” Well no shit... I mean maybe if they didn’t accustomed the dogs to sleep with them 24/7 they could get actual sleep. Don’t get me wrong on that, because I have dogs myself, but I also don’t allow them to sleep in my bed with me 24/7 like Carbs & Kimbo. If she’s complaining about not getting “enough sleep” because of the dogs, lord forbids how it will be if she’s ever capable of having kids.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

When you write “taste” instead of tastes three separate times in your video, you can’t claim it was a simple typo. You have to admit that you’re illiterate and don’t know how to properly conjugate verbs.

Also notice how easily she switched over to saying Fashion Island is her fave and they love going there and blah blah blah. BISH, when has she ever mentioned the fashion island hotel?! Never. Up until this point, it’s always been about pelican hill. She’s a SELL OUT.

Even in today’s video.... of course on her IG she’s gonna rave about McDonald’s after they send her a gift. But she had not one good thing to say about McDonalds in her video today. She literally said their burgers look old. WHY DO THEY SPONSOR HER AND SEND HER GOODIES?! When she was talking about fries she said Jack in the box and Carl’s Jr. were her faves. She couldn’t even lie and say mickeyDs were her faves for the sake of making her sponsors happy.

SO WHY DOES SHE CONTINUE TO GET SPONSORED. it’s honestly beyond me. She’s a flip flop. Her opinion is gonna change depending on who is paying her. She’s a sell out. Next time McDonald’s sends her something, they’ll have her fave fries Image next time pelican hill gives her a free stay they’ll be her favorite hotel in the “hoe entire whorl”

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

Are the comments and likes/dislikes still disabled on this? She literally turned them off an hour into releasing this video. She couldn’t handle all the criticism.

Fatass couldn’t handle the fact that she ain’t cut out for asmr. She chews with her mouth open. Smacks non stop. She’s constantly swishing food side to side because she can’t decide which side of her mouth she wants to chew with. Most people when chewing chew said bite on one side only and the next bite using opposite side. And then there’s her. One bite side to side. Side to side. Sticks her tongue out for every bite she takes. Licks her two fingers constantly but splits it in between her tongue?? I’ve literally never hated someone so much in my life. Her and her disgusting sugarbaby.

bobsfries
Learner
Learner

Post by bobsfries »

That ASMR video was disgusting, she eats like a pig. Why do people watch her?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't do the balut video, not to shit on anyone that likes it but it literally makes me gag whenever I see anyone eat it. I just can't watch that lol. That being said, why does she continue to do ASMR eating videos? She eats like a damn pig, no one wants to hear that!

And yeah, I thought that Pelican Hill place was their ~favorite~ place. I've literally never heard her mention that Fashion Island place before - had they ever even stayed there before this trip? Probably not!

Also, her calling her stretch marks "tiger stripes?" LMFAO. That's what women who have had kids call them, Kim, because they "earned" them. Although I guess she thinks it's some kind of accomplishment to gain 100 pounds in the past year? :rofl:

Return to “Kim Thai”