Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Post by Delet This »

Omg355omg wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:25 pm
Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:02 pm
Are you intentionally being obtuse? I guess have to break this down like I’m doing homework for someone
https://www.vegansociety.com/go-vegan/d ... n-veganism
Vegan by definition. Means not eating. Cooking. Harming. Or exploiting animals. In personal life. Or work. Well agree to disagree that a vegan in your world does eat cook and slaughter animals....Maybe in some places a person can only do and sell crack half the time for money reasons or family but still be called sober. So coool I mean you and Kimbo have the same mindset but I don’t, most vegans like 100s I know say that’s bullshit but kewl agree to disagree :tu:
also Vegan Society is a non for profit charity in uk. thought yall were in the us but ok
Is there a fucking point or ? Yes as I mentioned most people in the world (the UK includes that since it’s on Earth) define veganism as that definition I linked. I picked one of the most popular and common google results and definitions for your convenience since you seem completely confused by this movement and haven’t used google dot com to educate yourself or confirm what I said was based in reality. You’re welcome to use it yourself, it’s free!

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by peachfuzz »

Delet This wrote:
Omg355omg wrote:
Delet This wrote:
Are you intentionally being obtuse? I guess have to break this down like I’m doing homework for someone
Vegan by definition. Means not eating. Cooking. Harming. Or exploiting animals. In personal life. Or work. Well agree to disagree that a vegan in your world does eat cook and slaughter animals....Maybe in some places a person can only do and sell crack half the time for money reasons or family but still be called sober. So coool I mean you and Kimbo have the same mindset but I don’t, most vegans like 100s I know say that’s bullshit but kewl agree to disagree :tu:
also Vegan Society is a non for profit charity in uk. thought yall were in the us but ok
Is there a fucking point or ? Yes as I mentioned most people in the world (the UK includes that since it’s on Earth) define veganism as that definition I linked. I picked one of the most popular and common google results and definitions for your convenience since you seem completely confused by this movement and haven’t used google dot com to educate yourself or confirm what I said was based in reality. You’re welcome to use it yourself, it’s free!
Jesus Christ. This thread isn’t about the definition of veganism. However I do feel the need to chime in here that a vegan diet is sometimes just a vegan DIET and doesn’t have to include the ethical/moral implications of veganism, especially when the diet is pursued for religious reasons as the other poster mentioned.

In some orthodox faiths, when they “fast” for lent or advent they just avoid animal products... aka consume a vegan diet. It’s that simple y’all. When I would fast back in the day when I was religious, i would ask for vegan menu options. I wouldn’t go out of my way to say “do you have animal product-free menu options because I’m just fasting right now for church but I’m not actually a vegan by the definition provided on the interwebs that means I need to abide to the moral and ethical implications of animal rights.” It’s just easier to say you’re a vegan because you’re following a vegan DIET aka a way of eating.

Yes, the veganism movement is much more than just a way of eating, but for some people it’s strictly just diet. Get over it and stick to the subject matter of judging kimbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

You aren’t the moderator.

And I noted already it’s off topic just things are argued in response to me and actually I think even you don’t understand it either. Plant based and vegan aren’t the same word. but it’s ok there no crime in ignorance. Like if a person is against abortion for religious reasons they won’t have one. Or perform them or work at the clinic for money. If a person believes in celibacy for religious reasons they won’t fuck for money or family. But I’m getting in some people’s minds religious or ethical reasons can bend for money or convenience. So it’s explained to me that’s Kimbo and her mom and y’all beliefs so I learned today!

Omg355omg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omg355omg »

Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:21 pm
You aren’t the moderator.

And I noted already it’s off topic just things are argued in response to me and actually I think even you don’t understand it either. Plant based and vegan aren’t the same word. but it’s ok there no crime in ignorance. Like if a person is against abortion for religious reasons they won’t have one. Or perform them or work at the clinic for money. If a person believes in celibacy for religious reasons they won’t fuck for money or family. But I’m getting in some people’s minds religious or ethical reasons can bend for money or convenience. So it’s explained to me that’s Kimbo and her mom and y’all beliefs so I learned today!
you clearly dont understand. just stop with your backhanded attempts to justify yourself.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

Oreos are a vegan food, but not plant based, so the terms aren’t interchangeable in the way you suggest, really. (As in vegans for religion aren’t always eating unprocessed, whole, plant-based foods.) I get your frustration in that veganism is more than just the food that is consumed, but for the purposes here, it’s easier to just call these folks vegan than come up with some convoluted phrase since they aren’t quite plant-based, aren’t vegetarian, and aren’t omnivores, and much to your dismay, they aren’t also activists in the vegan community. And to your point that the internet is free and that the other poster should use it to base herself in reality... the internet (cough, vegan.com, cough) also has this to say:

Anywayyyyyyyy, I think Kim has been including more of these cooking and vlogging segments bc she scarfs her food down in 0.2 seconds. She took her first bite around the 10 minute mark and finished the ramen around the 19 minute mark. So she’s gotta fill the rest of the video with fluff and talking and cooking and vlogging to get past the 10 minute mark and get those ads in. Even the actual eating of the potstickers was only like a minute. We all know that she talks about nothing of substance, so she’s doing her best to fill up the video time with other useless, boring content.

And carbload’s belly is getting disgustingly huge, his hands are getting super chubby, and the hug he gave her looked scripted. Like he obviously saw that she just started the video yet he asks “did you tell them...” no, you dimwit, the video just started. Image everything about them just feel so forced. Not sure why her subs always comment that they’re relationship goals. Ew.

Omg355omg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omg355omg »

Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:51 pm
Omg355omg wrote:
Delet This wrote:
you do realise due to google's algorithms and locations, search results would vary between where and I am on earth and where you are. whats popular for your search result would vary for me. In saying that, your "research" says nothing about being vegan/vegetarian for religious purposes. Continue to take your own advice and continue using your lovely resource google dot come to learn more about the vegan world that you claim to know so much about.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Omg355omg wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:49 pm
Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:51 pm
Omg355omg wrote:
Delet This wrote:
you do realise due to google's algorithms and locations, search results would vary between where and I am on earth and where you are. whats popular for your search result would vary for me. In saying that, your "research" says nothing about being vegan/vegetarian for religious purposes. Continue to take your own advice and continue using your lovely resource google dot come to learn more about the vegan world that you claim to know so much about.
Sorry to go further OT but I've been using DuckDuckGo as my search engine for the past several months. I'm in the United States but it often tries to auto complete my search results in Spanish :v

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

People! Please let’s not fight each other. The focus is Shimbo (shamu+kimbo )

Let’s agree to disagree...

Also on ig stories she said she just bought a veggie peeler to “pew” her apple. I see she can’t stand the healthy fibrous parts of fruit moron much??

Let’s see...she also just “discover” not discoverED ebates!

And do y’all know any “ackrite” DNA sites for her dog?

What about how much of a fat fuck she is that she has to use kitchen storage accessories for her makeup? So that way she can then store food in her vanity too! Yay!

Hi/bye SHIMBO!

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

rubywoohoo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:20 pm
Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm
Kim looks like a fatter William Hung in this video.
“She bang she bang”
It was too easy.
I say William is much more handsome and natural. He doesn’t have a prolapsed anus lip flap from botched up fillers containing silicone.

audacious
Informer
Informer

Post by audacious »

rosetea88 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:40 pm
Omg355omg wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 pm
Delet This wrote:

happy to agree to disagree. all i am saying there is a vegan community, just because you dont understand doesn't mean they dont exist. Thanks for insulting the Vietnamese and buddhist community in general.
I'm gonna add to what you have to say as well, since I wanted to chime in earlier about this topic about her mom being vegan/vegetarian but still cooking a lobster/or whatever for Kim.

I noticed the same things when I encountered other Buddhist who don't eat meat... they're vegetarian/vegan (most of the ones that I've been surrounded with are vegetarian) but they still help the community and prepare foods. I know it's hard to grasp and understand, but if you know you know, if you don't you don't.I think you, @Omg355omg explained it well, because I can't even formulate a better way to get this across than you did.

My friend's husband is a Taoist and he helped prepare a meat dish for a get together they had. He himself just chooses not to eat meat, but will help out for the sake of the community.

I guess some eastern views of vegetarianism/veganism vs. western vegetarianism/veganism differs... not saying ALL eastern vegetarianism/veganism views are like this, just some.

Anyways, I liked how she kept saying that her ramen was vegan and her dumplings are vegan trying to make it seem like it was "healthier". Girl it's not, especially after you flippin deep fried that dumpling. The way she cooked the ramen was super annoying "guise i put too much water, now the soup is gonna be bland", "i added more salt because i put way too much water for flavor". UHM wtf who puts salt in their RAMEN? Only kimbo. Her dumbass also decided to cook the shrimp in the beginning instead of near the end, that's why one of your shrimps was overcooked kimbo.

Kimbo since you read here, here's how you cook a good ramen IMO:
2 cups of water
Then add your seasoning pack
Then your noodles so that it remains CHEWEEE
Veggies (especially if their Vietnamese water spinach/morning glory they cook up fast)
THEN YOUR SEAFOOD
and IMO egg should be cooked near the end since it gets overly cooked in the beginning
Yep I agree with your post and omg355 since I know the older generation viets that are vegan will still prepare meat for friends and family. Anywho back to Kim

audacious
Informer
Informer

Post by audacious »

Badgallatina wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:49 pm
Back fat, greasy hair, no ass, no tits, and fat arms! You have no shape you look like a man lol I wonder who has bigger tits you or Carlos??? 😂😂😂
Omg she deleted that fat comment off her vid lol

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

this thread is not about veganism, please stay on topic, thank you.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Anywayyyyyyyy, I think Kim has been including more of these cooking and vlogging segments bc she scarfs her food down in 0.2 seconds. She took her first bite around the 10 minute mark and finished the ramen around the 19 minute mark. So she’s gotta fill the rest of the video with fluff and talking and cooking and vlogging to get past the 10 minute mark and get those ads in. Even the actual eating of the potstickers was only like a minute. We all know that she talks about nothing of substance, so she’s doing her best to fill up the video time with other useless, boring content.

And carbload’s belly is getting disgustingly huge, his hands are getting super chubby, and the hug he gave her looked scripted. Like he obviously saw that she just started the video yet he asks “did you tell them...” no, you dimwit, the video just started. everything about them just feel so forced. Not sure why her subs always comment that they’re relationship goals. Ew.

[/quote]

I think you’re right!! I noticed that too with the video lengths ratio to her eating and it’s totally off and how you described. Two videos ago she was done eating and there was still 6 mins left and I thought how is there this much time and what is she going to do?!

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

Pig thai, is back at it again. She’s really out here giving herself a neck, when it’s more than clear she doesn’t have one.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! All of those pictures are downright hilarious! We all know she doesn't look like that, including HER!!! ROFL

Kimbo, uh uh.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

She and fatass Santa Claus just finished ig live and is anyone weirded out by how much space there is between them in bed?? I mean it’s not just this one occasion either. Every time she records from the bed they are literally on opposite edges of the bed.

It screams ZERO sexual chemistry!!

She of course skipped over all the “negative” questions lmao. Someone asked if she reads guru gossip and then I saw someone ask about her lip flap .

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

There’s a saying “You can’t fix stupid”

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Ewww a veggie platter ASMR video. Just no..
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Can’t forget the big tub of ranch! Can’t even eat vegetables in a healthy manner.

And WHY does she feel the need to do herself in clownish makeup every now and then for these eating videos? Your self-respect is already compromised from posting these things in the first place but pronouncing your prolapsed style lips is just... terrible

kirbear1222
Learner
Learner

Post by kirbear1222 »

new drinking game—take a shot every time she says “holy grail” in her new makeup collection/vanity tour video

also, can’t get over how immaculate the insides of all of her “holy grail” eye shadow palettes are. she says she uses them all SO much but they are barely touched

Return to “Kim Thai”