Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Petiteks
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Post by Petiteks »

Anyone hates how she DRAGGGGGS her words? It's extremely annoying in her newest mukbang!!

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

Petiteks wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:17 am
Anyone hates how she DRAGGGGGS her words? It's extremely annoying in her newest mukbang!!
“I like my ramen chew-eeeeeeeee” we get it kim. You like your food cooked a certain way but let’s be honest, even if the ramen wasn’t chew-eee you would still eat the whole batch

*edit* “I know this might sound like a silly tip” yeah another confirmation that she reads here. Yes your “pro tips” are beyond silly.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

peachfuzz wrote:
Saladbar85 wrote:
peachfuzz wrote:
audacious wrote:
ggboizes wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:40 pm
"You guys, I have been craving 'Clawls'...I wanna go back to 'Clawls' so bad..." (4:30)
I think it's too much fat in her cheeks obstructing the way she talks now
Nah, I’ve mentioned before that she adds unnecessary Ls to words that end in -aw sounds, like draw and bra. I thought it was a regional thing, but a few folks on here from PA said it wasn’t, so she’s just dumb. Nothing new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s no way it’s a regional thing. She def has an accent. No shade towards people coming from Vietnam (I’m Vietnamese) but she has the same accent I’ve heard from some if not most Viets when English is their second language. Also she claims to have come over to the US at an early age (3 I think she said?) ... highly doubtful.

I’ve heard white people born and raised in the states do the same L thing that she does. Not sure what causes it—but I think I’m almost curious enough to ask a speech pathologist or linguistics professor!

I’m from PA. In fact, I live 30 minutes east of where Kim lived (York). The only people who put an “L” at the end of the word are either from Jersey (some people like my mother) or its a linguistic development most people aren’t aware of. I’m a cultural anthropologist and in one of my linguistic courses back in college, they talked about dialects. If you watch Tati, she always drops “ing” so everything sounds like “talkeen (talking) or sleepeen (sleeping).” I learned that these dialects are associated with labor because it’s a more relaxed approach to speech. Basically it comes down to the societal and economic effects that were instilled on your ancestors. Think of posh versus twang lol.

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

In her latest mukbang, she definitely looks like a dude lol. When Carlos was hugging her, it was like two men hugging each other. Sorry Kim, but you don’t look like a girl at all.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Most women when they gain weight get curvier or still have some shape and sexiness. She still has a pancake ass and those little fat pocket titties. #masc

Even when she doesn’t wear Carlos dirty xxl men’s sweats and cakes on the makeup she just looks like a dude in drag. And not a young one.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

Her ramen cabinet is terrifying. No one should have that much ramen esp since I know it’s only her eating it. My family had a pantry with ramen but we were a family of 7 once and we never had that much. Holy shit.

Omg355omg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omg355omg »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:25 pm
Itstishbiss wrote:She posted a new seafood mukbang and I don’t believe for a second that that’s BLOVEs sauce. I think she just bought normal seafood boil somewhere and is passing it off as Blove so she can use the name in her title for more clicks.

She also just slipped and said “they still have frozen crawfish” they who kimbo? Yeah the seafood restaurant you bought this from. You didn’t make blove sauce and make this at home. You bought it. Also she said “I gotta to go my Vietnamese market because they have a whole bucket of live crawfish. That’s what my mom told me” your mom. The one who is “vegetarian vegan” really does seem to know a lot about meat and animals for someone who doesn’t eat it.
Kimbo's just a damn liar period. There's no way her mom is a vegan or a vegetarian. Why would a vegan or vegetarian cook a LIVE lobster? Her mom prepared the first 15 lb lobster, chop stick in the tail and all. I understand a vegetarian cooking eggs, but killing a live animal? Her mom also made that pasta with the remaining lobster.
Keep lying Kimbo, it's only a matter of time before you get caught by your dingbat followers.

On another note, Carbs' seafood boil video got a bunch of views compared to his other videos. Bet Kimbo will make him do more of them so they can get more views and more money.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Im not the biggest fan of kim, but as a member of the Vietnamese community. Those who are vegan are vegan for religious reasons. They dont push it on their kids and continue to cook meat for their families. I have many aunties who are on the same boat who are vegan but continue to help prepare foods with meat. Many butchers in our local community are also vegan. So I wouldnt disregard her mum being vegan.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

So a person vegan for religious reasons would be fine cooking a live animal, eating them in fried rice, or slaughtering them and selling the carcasses by the 1000s as a butcher?

Sounds weird ethically. Anyhow Kim lives in the United States and the word VEGAN means something different here. She’s a college educated 26 yr old here since age 3 so should know what a vegetarian or vegan means especially since fatass entire life is eating and cuisine.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Jhc her hair is so freakin greasy in the new yukbang. Gross. Take a shower, Kimbo!!
Her lips are dry per usual and that dark line around them is super pronounced. Does anyone know what causes that? Is it from the bad filler? Lip flap is trying to escape. She's falling apart.
She confirms again that she reads here. Hi!! She says "I look bald" and Carbs asks her to mention that they took the dogs to the park. DED. Watching that IG story of Carbs trying to run was hilarious!!! It's obvious he doesn't run, let alone move, so everything in that short clip was super transparent. Hi, lazy slobs!
I agree her boobs are gross and look like they're trying to hide under her fat arms at this point. Ugh.
Her face is so round and fat, it's unbelievable. She's huge.
She bought frozen pot stickers with the sauce from a sample table. Of course. That FOMO is real. Just learn how to cook.
Ah she's graduated to a bigger ramen pot. Naturally. Does she shop every single day?
Holy shit, she has an entire cabinet filled with ramen (top to bottom ) AND a basket on top of the fridge for the overflow that doesn't fit in the cabinet. WOW.
Today she's eating the Family Pack of the vegan ramen. On the front of the package it says it contains 4 pkgs of ramen. Yup.
She is editing the crap out of this video so you can't see her moving around too much or grab screenshots of her ;) Hello again, sloth.
The shirts are bigger (naturally) so the sleeves are longer to cover up those heinous stretch marks. We get it. We've been watching your decline for a while now, Kimbo.
Does anyone else think it's incredibly odd that she and Carbs call each other bro and dude? Nothing says friend zone like "bro".
She's convinced she got ripped off when she opens the ramen and it's concaved in - idiot. I suspect that's how they pack a multi-pak/bulk pack of ramen.
The veggies she adds come from a small foil packet. News flash - that ain't considered veggies.
Her flat ass is, well, flat. LOL Everything is just drooping downwards to the floor. She is literally a blob of flesh.
When she is peeling the shrimp, you can see shrimp juice flying everywhere. Fucking gross. You know her house smells like a seafood graveyard.
She said eating directly out of the pot is a Korean culture thing and that's where she learned it from. Come off it, you slob. You eat that way b/c you want to inhale large amounts of food as quickly as possible and without much effort. You literally went out and bought a bigger pot in which to do it. Ew.
She ends the video mansplaining about comments and doing what she wants, IDK it's all lies, garbage and completely convoluted that I couldn't keep up. I was also distracted by her weird nails and her massive face. She is not looking good. I feel like we say that a lot but when I think she can't look any worse, she proves me wrong!
Her thirsty IG posts are so funny. She's dipping back into her less fat, but still fat pics from a few months ago b/c she needs validation and she's not about to put herself together for new pics/content. She's calling it scrapbooking. It's called thirsty validation, party of 1.
She's super low energy throughout the video so when it ends, she seems exhausted and happy for it to be over so she can go take a nape.
Oh and we get a bonus clip of her deep frying the potstickers! Yay. End on a low note. They're vegan, you guiiis!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Kim looks like a fatter William Hung in this video.
“She bang she bang”

Omg355omg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omg355omg »

Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 pm
So a person vegan for religious reasons would be fine cooking a live animal, eating them in fried rice, or slaughtering them and selling the carcasses by the 1000s as a butcher?

Sounds weird ethically. Anyhow Kim lives in the United States and the word VEGAN means something different here. She’s a college educated 26 yr old here since age 3 so should know what a vegetarian or vegan means especially since fatass entire life is eating and cuisine.
What do you mean "Vegan means something different here" ?. I live in Australia, where vegan would mean the same. We have temples here that prepare Vietnamese vegan foods. It is the same in the US in the Vietnamese communities who follow the vegan lifestyle. Vegan means the same thing everywhere.

The purpose of Vietnamese people being vegan would be for religious first, ethically second. Lot of people make promises with god asking for blessing during times of hardships in exchange for sacrificing meat. So please take a moment to understand that beyond the vegan community, there are Vietnamese vegans who follow a vegan diet but still prepare meats to feed their families. In terms of the butcher comments, many butchers who are also not Vietnamese are the same in the sense they are butchers for a living but chose not to eat meat as they need to provide for their families.

In saying that tho, kim didn't know the difference between vegan and vegetarian until recently which was disappointing and a testament to her level of knowledge.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Omg355omg wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Delet This wrote:

What do you mean "Vegan means something different here" ?. I live in Australia, where vegan would mean the same. We have temples here that prepare Vietnamese vegan foods. It is the same in the US in the Vietnamese communities who follow the vegan lifestyle. Vegan means the same thing everywhere.

The purpose of Vietnamese people being vegan would be for religious first, ethically second. Lot of people make promises with god asking for blessing during times of hardships in exchange for sacrificing meat. So please take a moment to understand that beyond the vegan community, there are Vietnamese vegans who follow a vegan diet but still prepare meats to feed their families. In terms of the butcher comments, many butchers who are also not Vietnamese are the same in the sense they are butchers for a living but chose not to eat meat as they need to provide for their families.

In saying that tho, kim didn't know the difference between vegan and vegetarian until recently which was disappointing and a testament to her level of knowledge.
We are getting off topic but 99.9 percent people who are vegan reaffirm the facts as I have stated. Join ANY Facebook group or worldwide online and it would be the same tenets. And if your religion and/or ethics forbid something, you don’t bend them at whimsy for this justification or that. Because if it IS serious religiously money comes second to GOD or your soul JMHO.

ririgigi
Learner
Learner

Post by ririgigi »

ermm, she put hot water from the tap to cook the ramen faster..? Kimbo, hunney, never use hot water from the tap to cook food. Seriously, the hot water carries small metal atoms from the pipes and will go to ur food and inside of u at the end... jfc....

Omg355omg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omg355omg »

Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:02 pm
Omg355omg wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Delet This wrote:

We are getting off topic but 99.9 percent people who are vegan reaffirm the facts as I have stated. Join ANY Facebook group or worldwide online and it would be the same tenets. And if your religion and/or ethics forbid something, you don’t bend them at whimsy for this justification or that. Because if it IS serious religiously money comes second to GOD or your soul JMHO.
A majority of the Vietnamese community who are vegan dont use facebook as they are older ladies in their 40s and up, hence the lack of thereof. All I am saying is it could be very well true that her mum is vegan/vegatarian just because its not a reason you know of, doesn't mean it discredit it. There is a whole offline Vietnamese community that are vegan. Dont be be ignorant to that.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

ririgigi wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:31 pm
ermm, she put hot water from the tap to cook the ramen faster..? Kimbo, hunney, never use hot water from the tap to cook food. Seriously, the hot water carries small metal atoms from the pipes and will go to ur food and inside of u at the end... jfc....
OMG I saw that and laughed out loud. What an idiot. Hot water will leach the heavy metal from the pipes, i.e. lead. She thinks she's an expert in everything.
Btw - cold water boils faster.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Are you intentionally being obtuse? I guess have to break this down like I’m doing homework for someone
https://www.vegansociety.com/go-vegan/d ... n-veganism
Vegan by definition. Means not eating. Cooking. Harming. Or exploiting animals. In personal life. Or work. Well agree to disagree that a vegan in your world does eat cook and slaughter animals....Maybe in some places a person can only do and sell crack half the time for money reasons or family but still be called sober. So coool I mean you and Kimbo have the same mindset but I don’t, most vegans like 100s I know say that’s bullshit but kewl agree to disagree :tu:

Omg355omg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omg355omg »

Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:02 pm
Are you intentionally being obtuse? I guess have to break this down like I’m doing homework for someone
Vegan by definition. Means not eating. Cooking. Harming. Or exploiting animals. In personal life. Or work. Well agree to disagree that a vegan in your world does eat cook and slaughter animals....Maybe in some places a person can only do and sell crack half the time for money reasons or family but still be called sober. So coool I mean you and Kimbo have the same mindset but I don’t, most vegans like 100s I know say that’s bullshit but kewl agree to disagree :tu:

happy to agree to disagree. all i am saying there is a vegan community, just because you dont understand doesn't mean they dont exist. Thanks for insulting the Vietnamese and buddhist community in general.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Delet This wrote:Kim looks like a fatter William Hung in this video.
“She bang she bang”
Lmao!! I was just thinking this!!!Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm
Kim looks like a fatter William Hung in this video.
“She bang she bang”
It was too easy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omg355omg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omg355omg »

Delet This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:02 pm
also Vegan Society is a non for profit charity in uk. thought yall were in the us but ok

Return to “Kim Thai”