Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH Fridget McBonkers, Jurassic Narc: Part 27

Post by Lolokwow »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:44 am
I have no idea about the coffee maker...I’m not into the nespresso/coffee pod stuff. Hers was kind of cute though but those pods seem so wasteful and produce such a small amount,

I’m talking about the milk frother she got.
Nespresso actually has a recycling program for their pods! If you drink straight black coffee then yeah the pods may not be enough for you but if you’re someone who likes to add milk cream etc it’s a size able amount

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Oh gotcha. I don’t drink a lot of coffee. My husband does. I am always buying him expensive whole beans. He has a whole ritual.
He drinks straight back coffee. I thought I might enjoy coffee more to start if it wasn’t black. I have read elsewhere that nobody
believes that Fridget’s machine is real because you can only get it on Amazon from on account. That is a big nope for everybody
because they think it’s not real. I don’t have a clue but haven’t seen one without some sort of branding. Who knows?

I don’t know :rofl:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The talking to God part is just her playing the part of a typical conservative in southern CA. Everything she says and does can be connected back to two places: her not having the high school experience she thought she deserved and her wanting a typical life that follows the standard societal timeline. Alex loves to go on about brainwashed sheep but she's no different, she's just part of a different herd.

BagAndBaguettes
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by BagAndBaguettes »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:51 am
The talking to God part is just her playing the part of a typical conservative in southern CA.
It's also usually a sign of spiral in someone with a personality disorder. Either way, she's fucked up.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Soo...do we think she’s gonna get pregnant soon?

The weirdest thing to me is how her marriage has seemed relatively stable during COVID. Why do you guys think that is?

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

I see she’s back on her bubba gump lower lip filler bullshit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

two words: cavewoman Qaren.

Serapis
Talker
Talker

Post by Serapis »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:57 am

The weirdest thing to me is how her marriage has seemed relatively stable during COVID. Why do you guys think that is?
I definitely think she's going to try to, she's turning 37 this year, isn't she? She's in the "every month counts" phase of her fertility, and I'm sure she knows it. The tell tale sign will be when those martinis finally start to disappear from her stories.

The big question is where on earth Nick fits into all of this. If a guy has made it to his mid-forties not really wanting to be a dad, I can't see him changing his mind. I think he'll break and give her what she wants, but he'll be nothing more than an absentee dad who will find even more excuses to stay at the Malibu home/office.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Serapis wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:32 pm
laurenthegumdrop wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:57 am

I definitely think she's going to try to, she's turning 37 this year, isn't she? She's in the "every month counts" phase of her fertility, and I'm sure she knows it. The tell tale sign will be when those martinis finally start to disappear from her stories.

The big question is where on earth Nick fits into all of this. If a guy has made it to his mid-forties not really wanting to be a dad, I can't see him changing his mind. I think he'll break and give her what she wants, but he'll be nothing more than an absentee dad who will find even more excuses to stay at the Malibu home/office.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure she’ll be 37 in May. Yeah, good point about the martinis. Every time she has posts about her nephews and nieces she does seem really into them and she does really care for Ming. I just wonder if it will happen. Nick seems kind of easy going to me but yeah it seems like if he truly was she’d prob be pregnant by now.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:20 am
Serapis wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:32 pm

Yeah, I’m pretty sure she’ll be 37 in May. Yeah, good point about the martinis. Every time she has posts about her nephews and nieces she does seem really into them and she does really care for Ming. I just wonder if it will happen. Nick seems kind of easy going to me but yeah it seems like if he truly was she’d prob be pregnant by now.
The obvious signs that she's thinking about this is all the hemming and hawing she did in a recent video. Where she asked her followers what they think she should do. Like who askes random peoples opinion about something so important as 'should I have a kid?" Jesus! It's not a lipstick choice that others should chime in on. I think any woman that REALLY wants a kid and is married to a man who really DOESN'T should leave that man and find a new one who does. No going back in a few years when she regrets staying with him. She is settling because she doesn't really want a kid. She's thinking it is something she should do. All those influencers in her age range that she covets are now having kids and building on their lives and success. Here she sits- still primping in a mirror, showing off her leased and replicated stuff- looking for something that will fill her up. Gold filled chain stopped doing it years ago. I think this will come to a head and Alex will accept that Nick does not want to be a dad and she'll realize that she will be stuck with all the responsibilities. She could easily just ignore him and quit her birth control on her own and let the chips fall where they will.......She has her parents for support so I'm sure they'd be happy to help her but she wants the package and he's not on board.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

Then again, the big car, the big house and the indecisiveness of all the furnishings may be a sign..........can't haul a kid in a 2 seater and that shack was a cracker box... no room. She justified that stupid G Wagon as though it was better for commuting. She's full of shit because the gas and bulkiness of that car says otherwise. Hmmmmm What will orgette do!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

janinep57 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:18 am
Then again, the big car, the big house and the indecisiveness of all the furnishings may be a sign..........can't haul a kid in a 2 seater and that shack was a cracker box... no room. She justified that stupid G Wagon as though it was better for commuting. She's full of shit because the gas and bulkiness of that car says otherwise. Hmmmmm What will orgette do!
If fertility is not a issue then Alex will have a baby by the end of 2021. She’s too one track minded and obsessive. The seed has been planted in her head and she literally will not be able to rest until she is pregnant. One major effect quarantine has had in couples and especially influencers is showing them how shallow and empty their lives have been and now many are filling their new voids with babies (horrible idea but whatever).

Nick has already lost. He now lives full time with Alex and Any freedom he once had is gone. He is only present physically and financially. I doubt he’ll leave even if a baby is added to the picture. Maybe he’ll be able to put an end to her nonsense by being realistic about their finances. They are living above their means and draining the well quickly, a baby will practically bankrupt them.

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:51 am
The talking to God part is just her playing the part of a typical conservative in southern CA. Everything she says and does can be connected back to two places: her not having the high school experience she thought she deserved and her wanting a typical life that follows the standard societal timeline. Alex loves to go on about brainwashed sheep but she's no different, she's just part of a different herd.
So eloquently and accurately put :tu:
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

Serapis
Talker
Talker

Post by Serapis »

I think Alex will try to get pregnant this year too, only because she's motivated by FOMO and basically every celebrity and influencer her age is having or has had kids. Motherhood is just yet another club she's currently not a part of, and you know she hates that.

I always thought that when she posed with her nieces and nephews it looked like she was using them as props, as if testing out how it feels to be a mommy-vlogger.

blug
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blug »

This time I can agree with her, actually: Two royals or ex-royals and a billionaire talking about being oppressed. Lol. I think that post shouldn't have been removed

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Like totally. How can rich people experience racism or sexism or abuse or severe mental health problems or feel entitled to talk about such fabricated nonsense publicly. Just buy a new yacht and get over it lololol.

Bootyguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Bootyguru »

biggossipyswampy wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:53 am
Like totally. How can rich people experience racism or sexism or abuse or severe mental health problems or feel entitled to talk about such fabricated nonsense publicly. Just buy a new yacht and get over it lololol.
What? Let me know how much money I need to make in order stop experiencing racism.

This is the dumbest comment. It’s WILD to tell a POC especially a black person that they can’t experience racism.

BasicWhiteBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by BasicWhiteBitch »

Did y’all see that TikTok someone made about her she posted on IG?!?! A genius took clips of her doing her stupid mocking impressions and made a super cut. In another post she was talking about “coming for someone who tried to publicly embarrass her”..... does she not realize those are clips from her own videos and people have already seen them? Like, she embarrassed herself already??? Bless

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bootyguru wrote:
biggossipyswampy wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:53 am
What? Let me know how much money I need to make in order stop experiencing racism.

This is the dumbest comment. It’s WILD to tell a POC especially a black person that they can’t experience racism.
It was sarcasm.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And I guess it needs to be said: anyone of any background can experience any of the things I named. Duh.

Return to “HRH Collection”