Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH Fridget McBonkers, Jurassic Narc: Part 27

Post by Sybil Vane »

dulcechunti wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:23 pm
Ha ha. Botchy is coming full circle. She finally mentioned Soros in her stories today.

She lives in a QAnon stupor, feeding the voices in her head with conspiracies and ignorance.
OH OH

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

Does she live in her new house alone? She constantly says that “my house- my house- my house”...

She definetly needs treatment for her childhood traumas. She had a very bad teenage time and she has to go to doctor for that! Couple of videos ago she told something that she finds therapies not necessary but she has to heal her inner child.

The direction she is going is horrible. She is near 40 and couldn’t get rid of her memories that took 25 years ago. I am also worried if she had sexual abuse or something during that time at school. Very sad.

I was really her fan around 2010. Her styled always inspired me while she was doing corporations with MCM etc. Now i feel horrible about her. She could have been totally in different place if she could use her old fame differently.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Oh yes. Please do put those unupholstered rusty chairs on a “platform” Botchy. That will just complete the “white trash-next-door” ‘vibe’ you honed during your ill-fated tiny teardown days.

Weirdo.

I have to give credit where credit it due. She immediately set upon fucking up the faux Mediterranean and she has, almost overnight, transformed it into a botched redneck paradise. Only Botchy can ruin something so idiot-proof.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

dulcechunti wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:12 pm
Oh yes. Please do put those unupholstered rusty chairs on a “platform” Botchy. That will just complete the “white trash-next-door” ‘vibe’ you honed during your ill-fated tiny teardown days.

Weirdo.

I have to give credit where credit it due. She immediately set upon fucking up the faux Mediterranean and she has, almost overnight, transformed it into a botched redneck paradise. Only Botchy can ruin something so idiot-proof.

She's this close to squirrel-skinning from the comfort of her rusty unupholsterd rusty chairs if you ask me.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Olalalove wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:06 am
Does she live in her new house alone? She constantly says that “my house- my house- my house”...

She definetly needs treatment for her childhood traumas. She had a very bad teenage time and she has to go to doctor for that! Couple of videos ago she told something that she finds therapies not necessary but she has to heal her inner child.

The direction she is going is horrible. She is near 40 and couldn’t get rid of her memories that took 25 years ago. I am also worried if she had sexual abuse or something during that time at school. Very sad.

I was really her fan around 2010. Her styled always inspired me while she was doing corporations with MCM etc. Now i feel horrible about her. She could have been totally in different place if she could use her old fame differently.
To be honest I think she inherited her severe personality disorder from her mom. I’ve always heard living in California in the OC/LA area will mess you up mentally because so many people are perfect there. I went to a school in an affluent area and I wished I had the things they had but I didn’t become a raging a-hole about it. I don’t drive a BMW. I drive an old Saturn lol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She needs to learn and understand that “things” don’t define you. No matter what you have someone else
you meet will always have more. It is a fact of life. She should have figured that out a long time ago. She
has never been a truly happy and fulfilled woman. Nobody wants her life. I can’t imagine that she envisioned
this life for herself. I think that is why she seems so angry all the time.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

apeachymess wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:21 pm
Olalalove wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:06 am

To be honest I think she inherited her severe personality disorder from her mom. I’ve always heard living in California in the OC/LA area will mess you up mentally because so many people are perfect there. I went to a school in an affluent area and I wished I had the things they had but I didn’t become a raging a-hole about it. I don’t drive a BMW. I drive an old Saturn lol.
Honestly Alex probably would’ve turned out okay if her mom took half a second to actually raise her/show her affection growing up. A lot of Alex’s problems seem to stem back from her major mommy issues. But yes the mom’s personality disorder and inferiority complex definitely was handed down. Thankfully Alex seems to know better than to pass these traits down to yet another poor unfortunate soul

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Lolokwow wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:44 am

Honestly Alex probably would’ve turned out okay if her mom took half a second to actually raise her/show her affection growing up. A lot of Alex’s problems seem to stem back from her major mommy issues. But yes the mom’s personality disorder and inferiority complex definitely was handed down. Thankfully Alex seems to know better than to pass these traits down to yet another poor unfortunate soul
Yeah, she doesn’t know better at all.

Recently she was shitting herself over her nonexistent offspring potentially asking for reindeer antlers on her car. So many layers to her psychosis, but just to oversimplify this particular topic—the fact that she is already putting thought into denying her kid a harmless request and ‘vibe check’ them already demonstrates what a fucked up head case she is.

It’s not about the antlers—I find them tacky also—it’s about her inability to check her own ego and self-loathing.

This doesn’t take into account her already fractured marriage and the pattern of ball-crushing she inherited from her mother.

A psychtic mother, who refuses to treat her mental and emotional issues, who spends their time controlling and judging their child and keeps their father’s balls ground to a fine powder...

You just have to look at Botchy to see how that type of upbringing turns out.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I think Alex would be an even worse mother than her own too. No kid deserves to have her as a parent.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:37 pm
I think Alex would be an even worse mother than her own too. No kid deserves to have her as a parent.
IF Alex reads this she may try to get pregnant quick. Remember how she’s said a million times how she does the opposite of what people want her to do?

I do wonder if she’s is gonna be trying for a baby soon. It does seem like she wants them somewhat.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:29 am
Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:37 pm
IF Alex reads this she may try to get pregnant quick. Remember how she’s said a million times how she does the opposite of what people want her to do?

I do wonder if she’s is gonna be trying for a baby soon. It does seem like she wants them somewhat.
and she recently posted a photo w her baby nephew....oof Alex if youre reading this remember, having children makes you fat!! :rofl:

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

why is nick always in the background/so fucking far away from her? i feel like nick could be replaced with a cardboard cutout and it wouldn't make a difference

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

surgeryhugs wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:59 am
why is nick always in the background/so fucking far away from her? i feel like nick could be replaced with a cardboard cutout and it wouldn't make a difference
I will say I’m happy Nick is included this year...I can’t imagine how awful that would be if your partner was so disliked by other family members. It looks like she’s having a nice holiday. Sorry I sound too sweet lol. Christmas cheer I guess haha.

I wonder if their marriage is doing better? I kind of really think she is gonna try to get pregnant soon.

Alyce O
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alyce O »

She has this new beautiful house yet her taste in decor is so tacky... Like Hermés boxes on display as a decor next to the tv in the living room?! Like you're NOT 16 anymore!

She is a grown married woman and decors like she is still in High School - also wtf is with that fake Chanel long sleeve?! So, you bitch about people wearing the Chanel logo mask but it's okay in your eyes to wear a fake Chanel long sleeve underneath a tacky tshirt from the male section at UO?!.... Make it make sense.

The only thing that made sense was her rant about millionaires supporting the lockdown yet living it up at a republican state...

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know...the Hermès boxes are so tacky. You know if she saw them as decor at someone else’s house she’d call them a try hard. Like maybe it would look ok on display in a closet or something but not in the living room. I wonder what kind of furniture will be making it’s way into the house or how she is affording everything.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

You mean the Hermès boxes she grubbed for every time she went to buy INDIVIDUAL plates so she could collect the boxes? The same boxes she shit herself over when the SAs kindly tried to explain to her that they knew what she was doing and that she’s an uncouth and undesirable pleb?

I sincerely do hope she puts up one of her blown up iPhone “portraits” on one of those walls. The bigger the better. It will serve as a reminder to the possum, every weekend that he makes the drive, of the botched wacko he married. And it will give contractors something to chuckle about—or freak them out.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Alyce O wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:36 am

The only thing that made sense was her rant about millionaires supporting the lockdown yet living it up at a republican state...
She's just jealous of those people though, she's pissed she doesn't have the privilege to do the same.

BasicWhiteBitch
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by BasicWhiteBitch »

Wait wait wait... the Hermès SA’s called her out on buying individual plates to get more boxes 🤣🤣🤣For Real?!? That shits hilarious

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

BasicWhiteBitch wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:27 am
Wait wait wait... the Hermès SA’s called her out on buying individual plates to get more boxes 🤣🤣🤣For Real?!? That shits hilarious
Not in an overt way, she did a screech video about it. Basically she demanded a box for her single plate and they told her they “don’t usually do that” (for a SINGLE plate). It was just their way of checking her. Obviously if she was a desirable customer they would have showered her with boxes. They still gave her a box, but she clearly understood she was put in her place, which is why she was screeching about it.

Botchy buys one tiny undesirable Birkin and she thinks she’s in “the club” all of a sudden...

Weirdo.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

It’s disturbing how Alex defines her whole existence by ‘vibes’ and material things she did not have at some point in her life. I could perhaps understand her if she suffered poverty, or that she had to take the public transport to go to school, while all of her friends went in cars with chauffeurs, but no. What traumatised her is that her mum didn’t have the latest car. Really 😳 There is something wrong in the way she perceives and reads reality, and this has nothing to do with circumstances. I think it really is an illness or something genetic.

Return to “HRH Collection”