HRH Puffy the Possum Slayer: Part 26

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH Puffy the Possum Slayer: Part 26

Post by dulcechunti »

This also works if he “wants” to not live in the same house with you six days out of the week.

PuppyEyes
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by PuppyEyes »

Alayy wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 7:28 am
The other day (maybe Friday) she was posting apologizing to her customers for any delays in shipping and it sounded like she was on something. The way she was annunciations and speaking so ow, her eyes widening up.

Something or someone must’ve chewed her ass up or it’s hitting her where it hurts (her wallet)
Oh I’m willing to bet my bottom dollar she’s hitting that powder. The crazy yelling, speech impediment, the constant sniffles & rubbing her nose in addition to her undying need to be skinny all point in that direction. Yeah she playing with the bugger sugar.

feethead1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by feethead1 »

There’s an instagrammer called Jasmine Chiswell who actaully lives in Marilyn Munro’s house ! She’s a vintage fashion blogger and is absolutely killing it - she’s Scottish moved to LA. I wonder if Alex knows about her seeing as she is her neighbour ?! Well she does now since she reads here !!

whatstheetea
Learner
Learner

Post by whatstheetea »

feethead1 wrote:There’s an instagrammer called Jasmine Chiswell who actaully lives in Marilyn Munro’s house ! She’s a vintage fashion blogger and is absolutely killing it - she’s Scottish moved to LA. I wonder if Alex knows about her seeing as she is her neighbour ?! Well she does now since she reads here !!
Oh my god I’ve seen her on Tik Tok damn she looks so bomb. Seethe Alex Seethe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

she hates all the beautiful lululemon moms in her neighborhood when SHE'S the one who went out of her way to live there in the cheapest shack she could scrounge up for, so exhausting. she acts like there's a gun pointed to her head, forcing her to live there when she was probably salivating while signing the papers.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She hates them because she doesn't feel accepted by them. She is so mentally scarred from not being popular in high school (I honestly don't believe she was bullied, I think she was ignored, specifically by the popular kids when she felt entitled to their friendship). She tries to act like she doesn't care about fitting in but she's actually desperate to.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:19 am
She hates them because she doesn't feel accepted by them. She is so mentally scarred from not being popular in high school (I honestly don't believe she was bullied, I think she was ignored, specifically by the popular kids when she felt entitled to their friendship). She tries to act like she doesn't care about fitting in but she's actually desperate to.
I think she wants to fit in too. She lacks social graces. She is desperate to fit in. You have a spot on analysis of Alex. She
thinks someone will say something about her so she says something first and beats them to the punch. She spends all of her
time worrying about what others think of her. I see some issues (my opinion only) but she needs to address them now with
someone who can help her. The fact that she has never lived with her husband when she could is interesting. There is so
much going on with Alex.

The posters here are so smart regarding Alex and what makes her tick. :cuted:

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Anyone catch Fatso’s story from today?

She’s shitting herself (AGAIN). For someone who seems to have a pretty successful wholesale resale scam and a part-time husband who funds her weekend dinners, she’s overly triggered over a serious issue that isn’t really affecting a social oaf like her.

She can literally still shop and hate (FEMALE) baristas every day. What’s “really” triggering her? Is she shitting herself because she’s afraid her orange idol might not win in November?

This right here says a LOT about her alt right sheep indoctrination. She’s been gone for years, but now she’s beyond the point of rehab.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

But what about the orange turd trying to cripple the USPS to suppress votes Fatso???

Absolutely zero critical thinking skills.

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

...She's married and has never lived with her husband?!

There is so much to unpack here. What's the point of being married? The whole point of a marriage is building and living a life together. Yikes!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

sashabunny wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:38 am
...She's married and has never lived with her husband?!

There is so much to unpack here. What's the point of being married? The whole point of a marriage is building and living a life together. Yikes!
I don’t remember her living with her husband since she married him. They vacation together. Eat out together.
He sometimes spends the weekend with her. They go to a hotel for a day or two.

I don’t understand why she married him. Well... she needed someone to co-sign on her home loan.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Okay, which one of you is Migos Markle??? :rofl:

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

not sure if any of you follow/support ByChari on IG. it's a small black owned jewelry company (that sells both fine and fashion jewelry) and recently went a bit viral because a custom piece she made was worn by Michelle Obama during the DNC (the VOTE necklace). I'm sure Alex saw all the buzz about it (and if not, have fun reading it here Alex) and it must have killed her inside knowing that not only a small jewelry business with the same amount of followers as her, but a minority one, got her jewelry worn by the former First Lady, the only black one at that!! Hope all that hate in Alex's heart continues blocking her blessings. It must be hell to be relatively still young and just so absolutely miserable with such an empty life.

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

tar wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:02 am

I don’t remember her living with her husband since she married him. They vacation together. Eat out together.
He sometimes spends the weekend with her. They go to a hotel for a day or two.

I don’t understand why she married him. Well... she needed someone to co-sign on her home loan.
All this sounds like the typical traits of a side mistress if you ask me, except she's his legit wife!
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She has really thick skin yet she blocks everyone who says something she doesn't like, right. And just like Alex doesn't want certain comments on her page, maybe instagram doesn't want certain false information on their site.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

What a desperate cornball. How embarrassing.

I can’t believe she thinks she looks good.

Take your meds, bloaty. And lay off the salt and strip mall face cement.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Is this bizarre use of 'bestow' some slang that people half her age are into or is she just mangling English some more? It's hard to tell with her. I always cringe when she repeats Big Words she's heard on Fox news but can't use intelligibly no matter how hard she tries to parrot some alt right pundit.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I was struck by how blind she is and how trained she is to not question anything the alt right or the orange turd vomit out into the universe.

It was HILARIOUS to listen to her refer to Pelosi and Newsom as “incestuous” (another “big word” she used woefully incorrectly—AGAIN), but failed to realize in her moment of self-loathing rage that the entire Trumptard clan is in the White House. Even in-laws and girlfriends.

Use your brain ogre, you’ve been trained to become more ignorant than you already are.

And her random rage at Melania not getting magazine covers... We have a pandemic, a lockdown, police brutality, a president who’s trying to rig an election and testing the waters for a lifetime term, the alt right spreading OBVIOUS lies via memes, not to mention the actual division in the U.S. being stoked by the orange turd, but I guess Melania not making the cover of Vogue is what we should be concerned about. Okay.

Seriously ogre, take your meds.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

lol I couldn't believe she brought up the Melania thing AGAIN, why is she harping on it? Who cares that much? And why do people like her try to pretend they are in any way impartial and aren't on one side? She acts like she's so honest and it's obvious but she can't own being a Trump supporter.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:28 pm
She has really thick skin yet she blocks everyone who says something she doesn't like, right. And just like Alex doesn't want certain comments on her page, maybe instagram doesn't want certain false information on their site.
Alex is the most thin-skinned person I have ever seen. She deletes and blocks like crazy.

Return to “HRH Collection”