HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

Post by marakoojah_ »

WaltGrace wrote:Poor delusional Alex referred to Abbey Sharp as a middle-aged clout seeker in the comments on one of her Instagram posts. Abbey is younger than Alex is so if Abbey is middle-aged then Alex must be a senior citizen. :rofl:
abbey is younger than 35? she looks older though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esteelouder
Learner
Learner

Re: HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

Post by esteelouder »

Hi Alex!
Thanks for reding GG in your spare time. We will need pictures of some other bags...

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

esteelouder wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:48 pm
Hi Alex!
Thanks for reding GG in your spare time. We will need pictures of some other bags...

:rofl: As she says- "she's never wearing her baby birkin again"...............Right, because we (GG) called her out for buying the one bag everyone else rejected. Paying a ridiculous price for basically a cosmetic bag that looks like a coin purse next to her bobble head. This try hard tried so bad to be part of the 'lux lovers' and impress everyone with her long ass trip to buy this thing. That video was soooooooo CRINGE, Alex! You fall short every single time! Chasing the dragon of wannabes........hoping to be accepted. Finding yourself looking through the window hoping to be asked inside!

Alex, stop following every word we say........it's embarrassing to know you are lingering in the background ready, watching, hoping we 'PATHETIC LOSERS' will finally stop picking on you!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

And while we've got your attention Fluffy Squishy Al- Your feet are literally like skateboards. What size DO you wear? I'm mean, barefoot or a sandal foot is NOT your friend. Maybe try to wear a shoe that might dummy down the size! I've never seen a chick with feet this big!

I see your minions are tooting along with you- you got your tribe working over time tonight! Didn't you have a ski trip to get to? What happened, was that also for our benefit since we did shine a bright light on the fact that you never venture out beyond your own driveway............Well, maybe next year you can hit the slopes! That gives you 12 months to come up with a local friend that might find some time for you!

As far as the hobbit that impressed you so much that we are projecting our own financial insecurities on to you--------- whatever gets you through the night, Al....... if it helps, go with it! :tu:

Post by Guest »

She really desperately needs validation. She is in hard times. She is a documented liar. It is facts verses what she’s repeating into the camera... it is documented over and over that she’s a blatant liar. She stares right to the world... no no I take that back.... she talks to herself in the view finder and lies like it’s the truth. What a shitty person masquerading as “the real deal.” Phony bullshit.

She has the cringiest followers now. Perhaps if she worked on her ACTUAL life and less on her IG following... perhaps she would not be so vile. She hypes up her ugly for the viewers. She really does jump when anyone says jump. Dancing monkey.

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

Did you watch her last live rant?

She was so proud that she shouted at store manager with ceasar salad on her mouth. Woman such a class?! Huh???

On the other hand she took Judy to discuss with the manufacturer about her new launch!

Alex, if you are a business women you have to run behind of your business yourself. It is easy to shout at store managers but we all know that you are a weak chatacter as fuck and you can‘t solve basic problems if Judy is not there for you.

So there is nothing to be proud of what you told last night you trash...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

What did she yell at the manager about? She really is on track to be one of those people who go viral for calling the police on a black person or screaming at an employee.

And I think alienating a lot of her followers by constantly calling them out and calling them names/picking on the comments they leave will come back to bite her. Right now she is catering to a very small but vocal minority. The kids who post themselves watching her videos are not going to keep her business afloat when she manages to berate everyone else. And she's not pulling in enough new customers to balance it out.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Middle age starts at 45. Abbey looks older, but I don’t think that she’s 45.

Alex looks older than Abbey.

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:14 am
What did she yell at the manager about? She really is on track to be one of those people who go viral for calling the police on a black person or screaming at an employee.

And I think alienating a lot of her followers by constantly calling them out and calling them names/picking on the comments they leave will come back to bite her. Right now she is catering to a very small but vocal minority. The kids who post themselves watching her videos are not going to keep her business afloat when she manages to berate everyone else. And she's not pulling in enough new customers to balance it out.
The manager was about to come and ask about her dog...
She is going really insane. Needs treatment as soon as possible. Otherwise we will see soon live in 3-4 years she is killing someone.

She is going insane in these live videos...

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

lenathediva wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:53 am
Middle age starts at 45. Abbey looks older, but I don’t think that she’s 45.

Alex looks older than Abbey.
According to a 2014 article, Abbey was 26 at the time which would make her 31 or 32 now.

http://psyourebeautiful.ca/working-girl ... bey-sharp/

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

Did anyone see this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NP4WHY_65OU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Basically proof she’s not as thin as she wants us to think.

This is a medium and fits her just right.

She’s attempting to make this look oversized by unzipping it and spreading it out but we aren’t fooled Ogre.

All of these tiny little bloggers typically size up to a medium. The MENS medium is snug on you. Quit your bs.

MeggyDearest&YerraCourtDateVSYerraDueDate - On the latest episode of “Complaining By The Crib”...

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

gumdropdrive wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:01 pm
Basically proof she’s not as thin as she wants us to think.

This is a medium and fits her just right.

She’s attempting to make this look oversized by unzipping it and spreading it out but we aren’t fooled Ogre.

All of these tiny little bloggers typically size up to a medium. The MENS medium is snug on you. Quit your bs.

MeggyDearest&YerraCourtDateVSYerraDueDate - On the latest episode of “Complaining By The Crib”...
I'm stuck on her Lord of the Rings Hobbit feet!!!! Oh my!!! Really? I know we aren't responsible for what our feet turn out to look like but for the love of christ!!! Unfortunate is all I can think of! I'm traumatized by this..........
Oh yeah, and then there is the chunky legs with that mans shirt to top of the 'look! Whooooo Hoooo! That collab is coming any day now!

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

even back in the day when she was wearing diaper shorts i thought her legs were chunky but she keeps saying its her best feature lol

Return to “HRH Collection”