HRH COLLECTION Part 21: FATSO GOES TO EUROPE IN FAKE RIMOWA SUITCASE.

stellapeach
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION Part 21: FATSO GOES TO EUROPE IN FAKE RIMOWA SUITCASE.

Post by stellapeach »

Anise wrote:
elsa_1993 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:17 pm
I’d love to be a fly on the wall for their arguments or to know what we refuses to give her that made her so miserable.

They are clearly living apart. I wonder if they will just end things in 2020...
My guess is a baby. I don't understand that dynamic either...And we only get HER deluded psycho side of it all :? or barely any of it, she just leaves crumbs. I never understood that marriage. What was the point of getting married when he never moved into the house with her.. I think maybe he does this with her and won't give her what she wants because she won't give him what he wants or listen to him or his suggestions, or respect him in any way. I bet he never wanted that house, but she made the decision and every major decision she probably makes without consulting anyone because she's a stubborn selfish bitch. They probably do tit for tat and this is the result of it all.
A baby is the last thing this girl needs. She’d make this poor kid eat 1,200 calories of complete junk with her and yell at them for “not getting it”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

stellapeach wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:11 am
Anise wrote:
elsa_1993 wrote:
I’d love to be a fly on the wall for their arguments or to know what we refuses to give her that made her so miserable.

My guess is a baby. I don't understand that dynamic either...And we only get HER deluded psycho side of it all :? or barely any of it, she just leaves crumbs. I never understood that marriage. What was the point of getting married when he never moved into the house with her.. I think maybe he does this with her and won't give her what she wants because she won't give him what he wants or listen to him or his suggestions, or respect him in any way. I bet he never wanted that house, but she made the decision and every major decision she probably makes without consulting anyone because she's a stubborn selfish bitch. They probably do tit for tat and this is the result of it all.
A baby is the last thing this girl needs. She’d make this poor kid eat 1,200 calories of complete junk with her and yell at them for “not getting it”

Oh for sure. She should be the last one with a baby..or maybe Trisha the last and Alex second to last. What is with these Taurus women on YouTube? They are all so stubborn, selfish, refusing to mentally mature or take care of themselves properly and desperately want something as serious as another human being to complete their lives. I get that some of this is purely biological but still, they would fuck these kids up, royally, no pun intended.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

marakoojah_ wrote:
sounreal wrote:If she 'follows through' so much, why is there no update on her divorce case on unicourt ?

why would she divorce her retirement plan? i think that is nick’s purpose no?

She was implying that nick would’ve gotten half her stuff in a divorce. If it wasn’t for the prenup. Kinda makes it seem like she was saying Nick didn’t have shit for her to get half of.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I think it was more the house, it's in both their names so she would have had to buy him out or they would have had to sell it. Whatever it is, Alex is a huge liar and twists things to show herself in a favorable light, I wouldn't take anything she says seriously.

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

My thing is....why does Nick stay? Why?

I don't know if he can do better or not. I used to think he could do a lot better but that's not even the point. What is the purpose for getting married to and remaining married to someone you never see?

What is the point?

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

elsa_1993 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:51 am
My thing is....why does Nick stay? Why?

I don't know if he can do better or not. I used to think he could do a lot better but that's not even the point. What is the purpose for getting married to and remaining married to someone you never see?

What is the point?
maybe alex is a lesbian and nick is her paid beard :rofl:

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

Anise wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:05 am
elsa_1993 wrote:

I think he's living in the garage. we've never seen inside her garage. I wish there was a way to get her to show us her garage.lol

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

ellebullock wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:19 pm
Anise wrote:
elsa_1993 wrote:

I think he's living in the garage. we've never seen inside her garage. I wish there was a way to get her to show us her garage.lol
What if he was in the basement, Psycho style? Is there a basement in that shack? Asking for a friend :D

Whatsthisabtnow
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatsthisabtnow »

She’s on some drugs, no doubt about it. The twitchy eyes and screeching voice are the signs. Love how no matter what weight she claims to lose her arms and legs are still fat. The knees alone are packed with hefty gravy. She tries to photoshop as much as she can, but her wrists are still puffy, her arms are still fat, her hefty thighs and knees are still huge. :rofl: :rofl:

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Those eyebrows will give me nightmares...

Her documenting her sucking fetish is so off-putting. Too bad the possum doesn’t seem to benefit from it....

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

When she was going on about Alex just shoving those sunglasses at her all I could think of was how she's too cheap and greedy to ever give away anything of value. She can't even come up with a decent gift for her customers, it's always some cheap junk from China.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HRH COLLECTION Part 21: FATSO GOES TO EUROPE IN FAKE RIMOWA SUITCASE.

Post by gumdropdrive »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I think it was more the house, it's in both their names so she would have had to buy him out or they would have had to sell it. Whatever it is, Alex is a huge liar and twists things to show herself in a favorable light, I wouldn't take anything she says seriously.
A prenup just means whatever is gained by an individual while married can stay with the individual. I thought she bought the house before they got married. My point is she’s acting like she has more than Nick by taunting that she has a prenup. We all know she’s a delusional liar.

I do think Nick has more money than her which is odd she kept bragging about the prenup. I also think she *believes* she’s rich off her jewelry business which I don’t think is true. Delusional.. like we said. She lies or omits the truth about everything.

I think she was so salty about the relationship it makes her feel good to make up lies about him and show him in a negative light on the Internet. Typical narcissist. If they can have you they want to ruin you for everyone else.

Post by Guest »

dulcechunti wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:16 pm
Those eyebrows will give me nightmares...

Her documenting her sucking fetish is so off-putting. Too bad the possum doesn’t seem to benefit from it....

YO! Why is she always doing that?!
Like does she feel "ON" at filming herself sucking straws?! Does she feel sexy about it?! Is she proud of her lips?!

And then she has the nerve of asking people why would they think that she is on drugs 24/7... Maybe if you would STOP acting like a weirdo in public it would be a start!

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:01 pm
ellebullock wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:19 pm
Anise wrote:
elsa_1993 wrote:

What if he was in the basement, Psycho style? Is there a basement in that shack? Asking for a friend :D
😂😂😂#freenick

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

Iloveskittles wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:13 am
Here’s what I **think** happened.

Alex already feeling self conscious and looking like a pudgy Ghostbuster already was irritated shopping with her mom (she kept mentioning their relations).

She has her security blanket with her (Ming) so when the lowly cashier - not EVEN A MANAGER (but she looooves service workers) dared speak to her she probably blatantly ignored her by raising her voice a couple octaves (as we know she does) and acted engrossed in her convo with the other lady in line.

The customer (who probably actually really does support “service” workers) was probably appalled at Al’s grotesque behavior and knew the cashier couldn’t keep escalating so rightly stepped in.

And thank you to the post who called out why is Al all of a sudden so concerned about her appearance in front of subscribers in public?? The woman who goes on rants weekly against the service industry.

Also she was acting so holy because she doesn’t complain to their face which honestly is 10x worse I’m not a “service worker” but I certainly would prefer someone politely telling me they didn’t like how I made their coffee versus finding a video online of this lunatic calling me a BITCH and creating some wild narrative because she’s a coward who lacks assertiveness.
i didn't catch the live, so thanks for the description. i imagine this is how she always behaves on the daily when going out to get her coffees, and she edits her interactions out of all her vlogs. you see in her uploads how there are tons of rough cuts, and it's prob why she always prefers drive thrus.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

Is there any particular reason she needs to pepper e-v-e-r-y single sentence with the word FUCK- even her Instagram descriptions" I mean seriously. Who is she trying so desperately to be? We know her mom is a potty mouth and we know she abandoned her semi-reserved approach to youtube but come on............is this necessary? This uncouth baboon must see how embarrassing she must be for anyone who has to come in contact with her. Did she just recently learn this word? Is it something feels makes her look cool? Does she do this around Nick's family?! Her customers?! Potential business partners'?! She is such a product of her own limitations in life........... :roll:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

“So ‘you’ can ‘bypass’ the site...”

=

SO I CAN BYPASS THE IRS.

Scammer ogre.

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

dulcechunti wrote:“So ‘you’ can ‘bypass’ the site...”

=

SO I CAN BYPASS THE IRS.

Scammer ogre.

I can so see her doing this?? I always wondered why some pieces she shows off are only available via email. This makes sense.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

is it her first time buying a face wash? lmao she is so clueless. “you guys i don’t know what fucking face wash to get and im already fucking 35. i don’t fucking know how to fucking research”

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:13 pm
is it her first time buying a face wash? lmao she is so clueless. “you guys i don’t know what fucking face wash to get and im already fucking 35. i don’t fucking know how to fucking research”

I just can't stand the hypocrisy of her asking her followers to tell her about the products when she screams about being asked where an article of clothing is from. She should take her own advice and google.

Return to “HRH Collection”