HRH COLLECTION PART 19: HER ROYAL HAM LEGS & SAUSAGE FINGERS

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 19: HER ROYAL HAM LEGS & SAUSAGE FINGERS

Post by Guest »

This girl is such a character, I swear 😂

And she has the attention span of a fucking squirrel, she got on my nerves every time she couldn't finish her sentence just to talk some more about her stupid tacky jewelry line, like I'm sorry I just dont give a shit about your stupid stuff. I'm just here for your stupid meltdowns 😂 and she is so fucking weird for parking in front of a fancy house/neighborhood. Who's the social freak now?! 🤔

Also that skinny haul was... interesting. I bet she would not use any of those clothes she showed us. (it wouldn't be the first time tho)

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kmare91 »

So she's admitting she twitches... but she commented on it and held her eye AFTER the massive twitch. Does she not know what they actually look like when she feels them? Holy lord..

So she's even more vile than ever in the upload. Honestly so mean spirited and hateful about everything. " idc if you want to know, never ask again, other people just help out and reply in the comments, I'm sick of it". I fucking can't believe I've had a few actresses with 600k+ followers kindly comment back before because they're STILL thankful for their fans and little miss 105k ( after so many years) is ordering minions to fill in other minions so she doesn't have to type out a simple answer with her deformed chicken claw?

I try to hold back on her and not say certain things, but honestly going forward, for someone so hateful she deserves it. Who else is going to push back, how else is she going to get how nasty she is?

ohlawdddd
Debater
Debater

Post by ohlawdddd »

anyone else spot the missing wedding ring? trouble in weekend husband heaven???? just one of her muddy looking plastic stone rings on her pinky finger

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

kmare91 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:22 pm
So she's admitting she twitches... but she commented on it and held her eye AFTER the massive twitch. Does she not know what they actually look like when she feels them? Holy lord..

Probably not, since she doesn't edit her videos and just puts clips together so she doesn't watch them back ever. I feel like she'd barely be aware of the twitching if people didn't mention it here all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if the twitching is a result of her freaking out and thus raising her blood pressure. She started yelling and then started twitching.

chicagomonster
Learner
Learner

Post by chicagomonster »

gumdropdrive wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 am
I’m already having nightmares from this hand. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this photoshop or are her hands actually improving?! :o

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Can she fit anymore jewelry onto the upper half of her body? I think I see a patch of bare skin somewhere.

She looks like Mr T with chicken-feet hands.

itiswhatitis
Learner
Learner

Post by itiswhatitis »

She's a lunatic in her newest video. Screaming about Chanel and Fendi "copying" her idea of a top handle. Girl?! First of all, you're out here actually selling fake CC shit all the time. You stole the whole coco vibe and have had the interwoven chain for years.

theboxer
Debater
Debater

Post by theboxer »

OMG.. buying a George Orwell - 1984 shirt just because it's your birth year... not even knowing what it means... Girl i'm deceased

Surely she is playing dumb??

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

lurksalot wrote:Image

She looks tragic af
Thank you for posting the picture. I was already laughing at the image I conjured up in my head (because I don’t want to creep her tragic IG) but the real photo was even better than I imagined. Thank you thank you thank you!

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

theboxer wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:56 pm
OMG.. buying a George Orwell - 1984 shirt just because it's your birth year... not even knowing what it means... Girl i'm deceased

Surely she is playing dumb??
Someone should tell her she's going to be mistaken for a liberal making a social commentary on this administration and she might rethink that shirt.

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

kmare91 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:22 pm

So she's even more vile than ever in the upload. Honestly so mean spirited and hateful about everything. " idc if you want to know, never ask again, other people just help out and reply in the comments, I'm sick of it". I fucking can't believe I've had a few actresses with 600k+ followers kindly comment back before because they're STILL thankful for their fans and little miss 105k ( after so many years) is ordering minions to fill in other minions so she doesn't have to type out a simple answer with her deformed chicken claw?

I try to hold back on her and not say certain things, but honestly going forward, for someone so hateful she deserves it. Who else is going to push back, how else is she going to get how nasty she is?
Maybe she doesn't reply BECAUSE of her deformed chicken claw :rofl: . I've never seen her hand resemble a chicken claw more than in that new photo.

And she probably doesn't have her ring on because it needed to be resized again after her binge drinking vacation in HaWhy.

and the idiocy of the 1984 shirt....SMH
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I love how she doesn't want anyone to go to the coffee shop bc they treat her like shit but she continues to go there. Seems on par with how conservatives tend to conduct boycotts. She probably just doesn't want to run into a subscriber. She reminds me of girls who wouldn't tell people where they got their top bc they didn't want them to have the same one, it's so juvenile.

LawyerWife
Learner
Learner

Post by LawyerWife »

that...was...something else.

I love how she’s chewing whilst simultaneously saying “eating is disgusting”.

This narrative is truly beating a dead horse, enough.

The new lariat is ugly.

Brandy Melville clothes are for 15 year olds.

You don’t know how to properly count calories. You’re way off babe. Like WAY off on your estimates.

If she was THAT seriously about calories in v. calories out....you’d log them in an app with approved nutritional info for food items.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

And what’s with her wearing all black and buying all black clothes? If you’re SKINNY (her obsession with being called that or calling herself that is OLD) you don’t need all black clothes, especially in June in LA! She’s off her meds, having a twitchy stroke and thinking everybody is copying her or accusing her of being a burglar, she’s insane.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

steph88x wrote:
gumdropdrive wrote:

its not even the hand thats giving me nightmares. its the nails.
sorry to be this graphic but they look like when a dog has a little pink rocket no ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i hate that clear nail shit but that color aint helping, it just creates the head

Ack! Her thumb nail curves down like a talon. Yuck

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

prettylights92 wrote:
steph88x wrote:
gumdropdrive wrote:

its not even the hand thats giving me nightmares. its the nails.
sorry to be this graphic but they look like when a dog has a little pink rocket no ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i hate that clear nail shit but that color aint helping, it just creates the head

Ack! Her thumb nail curves down like a talon. Yuck

Also I can’t imagine how gross her car is. She’s all the time eating smelly food in it and spilling shit. I bet it smells like a dumpster in there.

And she was soooo bitchy when she ordered that salad. I bet her food got spat in lol.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

When she spilled the dressing, I knew the outburst was coming and I was already in tears laughing before she started her "I'VE RUINED MY CAR" hysteria.

I felt bad for the guy taking the order, not because I'm sure people don't need to customize stuff, in fact I'm one of those because I have a lot of food allergies, but as long as you ask it in a gracious way, staff have no reason to be upset. But with her, it was super insulting when she told him to do the chicken well done and was like " because I don't like the way you guys normally do it".... ffs just BE KINDER and say " because I just like it sort of charred, thank you, appreciate it"...like why. It just seems like the longer she keeps this image up and stays this online personality she's created, she treats people like shit as part of the ngaf attitude. Which, makes me think EVEN less of her.

I also dk why the hell she thinks she looks cute with her hair up, it's less big than it was but it's still bloated and doesn't look like 2014/15 Alex's face. It's so shot full of junk that no matter how skinny legend she is it's going to look like shit.

Also, for someone who's supposed to know jewelry ( or THINKS they do) she should know when you're trying to elongate your neck and make your face look slimmer/ longer, you need to wear something that's not choker-like on you. It cuts off your shape.

Hope the person that bought the chain off her neck took their ass home and soaked it in barbicide.

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

She can’t possibly think that a high end designer brand like Fendi remodeled the baguette bag bc you said it needed a top handle (or whatever the F she said). Dream on!

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

kmare91 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:07 pm

I felt bad for the guy taking the order, not because I'm sure people don't need to customize stuff, in fact I'm one of those because I have a lot of food allergies, but as long as you ask it in a gracious way, staff have no reason to be upset. But with her, it was super insulting when she told him to do the chicken well done and was like " because I don't like the way you guys normally do it".... ffs just BE KINDER and say " because I just like it sort of charred, thank you, appreciate it"...like why. It just seems like the longer she keeps this image up and stays this online personality she's created, she treats people like shit as part of the ngaf attitude. Which, makes me think EVEN less of her.
YES! I am totally okay with her keeping her bitchiness to herself and contained to her pitiful online following but watching her take that attitude to actual people providing her service is just beyond comprehension. She has completely gone "feral" and has lost all sense of control over who she is. Her behavior at nail salons is terrible as well. These people are trained and licensed professionals providing a service that you for some reason don't want to do yourself at home. If you're going to take someone's work and "fix it" for them right under their nose, STAY the fuck home and file your own damn nails. How incredibly unprofessional. Imagine if someone came into her jewelry studio and redid the prongs on her rings because they weren't done to their satisfaction. You just don't do that...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ it's the same with the coffee, apparently no one can get it right. If you don't like how other people do it DO IT YOURSELF. Lazy bitch.

Return to “HRH Collection”