kayslay11
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 19: HER ROYAL HAM LEGS & SAUSAGE FINGERS

Post by kayslay11 »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:05 am
anyone seen her instastory about a girl with a million followers but has an average of 1k likes on photos. she said she has more likes on her photos. was she was trying to say she deserved sponsors and trips more than the girl. lmao
oh the jealousy was oozing out of every pore in that story!! (or trying to escape behind all her fillers lmao) trying to act all innocent and confused and putting other people down trying to make herself look better. she has the mindset of a teenager

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0

Post by dulcechunti »

It trips me out how much her binge dieting bothers everyone. It’s the same shit she was doing in her pre-bloat face days. I remember that was the main topic when I first discovered this thread. She glorified pseudo anorexia back then, and it sort of “worked” b/c she was indeed thinner and her clothing choices were nowhere near the level of tacky that they are today.

I don’t think “trying” to be anorexic is cute. She looks foolish pretending to deprive herself on camera when the results will be exactly the same as every other time she has done this.

Sooner rather than later she will fall off the fake diet wagon. Again. Reading this thread will only “motivate” her rage diet for so long.

Yes, she probably lost five pounds of water weight and she’s probably drinking coffee and that diarrhea tea every night.

Drinking a cup of laxative tea the day before you have to wear a tight dress (to an actual social event with other people), is one thing, but pretending to starve yourself with unrealistic meal choices and forced diarrhea, in your umpteenth attempt to make Nick Barsocchini “see what he’s missing” is deeeeesperate.

vonbaby25
Debater
Debater

Post by vonbaby25 »

chicagomonster wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:27 pm
She posted lingerie on her insta, and just now she posted a photo of her empty bed (minus Ming) on her Instastory. Nick is definitely not there tonight.
Yup she was low key thirst trapping with all of those IG posts.

Post by Guest »

Wait....
were those panties and bra from Mr. Peirce´s Ebay Account?! :rofl:
(somebody from here found Mr. Pierces ebay account and found some ´bazaar´ things in there, some of them were old bras & panties lmao)

holyhotmess_1
Talker
Talker

Post by holyhotmess_1 »

Why is she always trying to show her tits in her IG stories? It’s disturbing.
She thinks she is a high end designer now buying real gemstones and sticking them into a pre made setting? Nope. Here is her “new” design she just featured on her story- also found in 2 min on Etsy if you want to make your own. Everything she is selling is pre made! You are a reseller Alex, call it what it is please.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/663176387/ ... ch_1&frs=1

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

it's 2019 she can have a kid without a man. didn't she brag about her ironclad prenup? if it's really true she should just divorce nick and move on. i don't understand how she has the energy to go back and forth at this age it would drive me crazy to be on and off every other week

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Her face is so botched.

The girl on the left has a normal “full” face. She’s not “waif thin,” she looks normal and healthy. There’s a normal roundness to her face.

The ogre on the other hand looks like a linebacker on steroid therapy. What makes her think wearing her hair that way is flattering on her Popeye face?

And the last thing you want to do when you have no neck is throw on a bunch of tacky necklaces.

Iloveskittles
Informer
Informer

Post by Iloveskittles »

Yeah in all fairness Alex’s legs aren’t looking too bad on the pickle, meatloaf, and wiener diet. It’s a shame she destroyed her face, though. :(

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

holyhotmess_1 wrote:Why is she always trying to show her tits in her IG stories? It’s disturbing.
She thinks she is a high end designer now buying real gemstones and sticking them into a pre made setting? Nope. Here is her “new” design she just featured on her story- also found in 2 min on Etsy if you want to make your own. Everything she is selling is pre made! You are a reseller Alex, call it what it is please.

IM SCREAMING

She made such a big deal out of working personally with people in Italy LOLLLL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

holyhotmess_1 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:27 pm
Why is she always trying to show her tits in her IG stories? It’s disturbing.

omg this is so fucked up. i can't believe she just gets away with straight up being a lying c unt

* This is a pre-order item as it is not only handmade but hand-painted in Italy, per order, just for you :) Therefore cannot be canceled once ordered. **
lmaooo hand painted in Italy? what in the actual hell.

milkymacaroon
Learner
Learner

Post by milkymacaroon »

i literally came on here to see if anyone posted the cherub necklace! i still wouldnt pay 100 for it though :( pls find more dupes i also love the bobby pin necklace

jsm__xo
Talker
Talker

Post by jsm__xo »

Like a lot of you guys have said, Alex dresses like the teen Instagram models. Those type of outfits look good when you’re rail thin ONLY. She would have to lose a lot more weight for them to work. Why does she care so much to look like early 90s Kate Moss? She could honestly look fine if she dressed properly, it’s so frustrating to me lol. I always hear that once you reach your 30s, you are more secure in your own body and don’t care about fad diets, you care about health and happiness. Apparently not her.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Define “third world,” bloated trumpette.

Considering she buys all of her shit from China—excuse me, “Italy,” I find her wanna-be classist ignorance really pathetic. Those people assembling your tacky wholesale shit for PENNIES on the dollar just may be living in “third world” conditions because of lazy, greedy assholes like you, Popeye face.

Her entire existence relies upon pretending to be affluent while she steals miniature bottles of mustard, paper coasters, as well as robes and towels from hotels.

Even if she treats the psychosis and tames the rage and the twitching, she will ALWAYS be an ignorant asshole.

Post by Guest »

“LA is so third world sometimes”

that reminds me. does she have a/c or central air yet?

holyhotmess_1
Talker
Talker

Post by holyhotmess_1 »

For those asking for her other "rare hand painted in Italy" charms: :rofl:

They are real gold, so that's why they are on the pricey side, not sure what she is charging but the fact that she is misleading her customers to think they are getting something SHE designed and custom made is HILARIOUS! We need to call her out.

Safety pin:
https://www.amaliajewelry.com/product/C ... h/8811.asp

Heart cherub again:
https://www.amaliajewelry.com/product/C ... /31422.asp
https://www.amaliajewelry.com/product/C ... /31421.asp

small heart:
https://www.amaliajewelry.com/product/C ... )/6826.asp

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

she really is a scam artist :rofl:

i hope some bigger customers of her see the truth and expose her to their followers

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

jsm__xo wrote:Like a lot of you guys have said, Alex dresses like the teen Instagram models. Those type of outfits look good when you’re rail thin ONLY. She would have to lose a lot more weight for them to work. Why does she care so much to look like early 90s Kate Moss? She could honestly look fine if she dressed properly, it’s so frustrating to me lol. I always hear that once you reach your 30s, you are more secure in your own body and don’t care about fad diets, you care about health and happiness. Apparently not her.
This is true for grown ups. She’s not a grown up.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Someone needs to bring her down. She's even using the same pictures from that website and claiming it is her own work. If that's not fucked up, IDK what is.
I wonder if she would get away with this if she was a bigger YTber?

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

inexhaustible wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:42 am
Someone needs to bring her down. She's even using the same pictures from that website and claiming it is her own work. If that's not fucked up, IDK what is.
I wonder if she would get away with this if she was a bigger YTber?
I don't know if they will care, because for all I know they buy those pieces wholesale themselves. But I did contact the shop owner to let them know Alex was claiming them as her designs and linked them to the listing where she claims they are hand painted in Italy

Whatsthisabtnow
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatsthisabtnow »

Did anything happen to Ogre’s Instagram? I can’t see her account anymore.

Return to “HRH Collection”