HRH COLLECTION/ PART 17: TRUNCHBULL & TOURETTES SYNDROME.

manic baby doll
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION/ PART 17: TRUNCHBULL & TOURETTES SYNDROME.

Post by manic baby doll »

PRIVE IS FRENCH FOR ALIEXPRESS

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

Audrina wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:18 am
I love how she’s « so private » about her work yet posts the address for everyone on Youtube (and everywhere else) to see...

And with the numerous hints she gave while moving there it won’t be long before the ACTUAL social freaks show up for autographs. (LOL).

Also Judy better stop that « I don’t wanna be on camera » bullshit...

You can’t tell me she didn’t hear her sweatshop boss filming this...

And when they’re outside she’s so awkward it made me cringe.

So here’s my advice Judy boo:

Your husband earns a pretty good living and you don’t have any kids.
Why wouldn’t you launch your OWN brand and be your OWN boss...you’re doing it anyways...for someone who clearly doesn’t deserve it.

I don’t understand why you would work for someone you don’t want to be seen on camera with, especially knowing how insensitive she os about your culture. I guess you lack self respect so much that you just don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I laughed out loud at the wordplay with Judy's name. Well done, you.

vonbaby25
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by vonbaby25 »

I'm noticing it a lot lately that Alex is the least feminine woman ever.

I love an androgynous look just as much as the next girl, but Alex takes it to a whole other level. She is SOOOOO masculine. In how she dresses, walks, speaks, conducts herself. She swears constantly, is always angry, rolling her eyes. She stomps around like she has male anatomy in those clomper Stellas (I like them on other people but she cannot pull them off).

I have never seen an inkling of a soft, demure, alluring side of her. Certainly not recently. I have no idea how Nick can stay married to a woman like that. Every once in a while she could tone everything way down and put a touch of effort in- but nope. Baggy t-shirts, greasy hair, sweats, huge red flannels on the regular it is. She is such a prickly unappealing mean spirited person in every way. There is nothing about her that is remotely attractive anymore.

Post by Guest »

vonbaby25 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:26 pm

I love an androgynous look just as much as the next girl, but Alex takes it to a whole other level. She is SOOOOO masculine. In how she dresses, walks, speaks, conducts herself. She swears constantly, is always angry, rolling her eyes. She stomps around like she has male anatomy in those clomper Stellas (I like them on other people but she cannot pull them off).

I have never seen an inkling of a soft, demure, alluring side of her. Certainly not recently. I have no idea how Nick can stay married to a woman like that. Every once in a while she could tone everything way down and put a touch of effort in- but nope. Baggy t-shirts, greasy hair, sweats, huge red flannels on the regular it is. She is such a prickly unappealing mean spirited person in every way. There is nothing about her that is remotely attractive anymore.

When I first started reading this thread, it made me realize that I had only known the current HRH, the one that's always angry and cursing and acting like she's above everything and ranting, etc. So, I went back to her very first videos and I legit thought I was looking at a completely different person!

Here is the 3rd video on her channel, made 9 years ago. She seriously looked so pretty and soft and feminine, even her voice sounds sweet and like a lady. She looks like Christina Applegate here, who I think used to be so pretty.

The good thing about "current" HRH is that she reminds me not to let myself get too man-like or "comfortable" when I got out. Im not saying I have to wear a ball gown everywhere I go or speak like I'm reading Shakespeare, but I can't act like her either!

[video][/video]

themao101
Informer
Informer

HRH COLLECTION/ PART 17: TRUNCHBULL & TOURETTES SYNDROME.

Post by themao101 »

whatshouldido wrote:
vonbaby25 wrote: I'm noticing it a lot lately that Alex is the least feminine woman ever.

When I first started reading this thread, it made me realize that I had only known the current HRH, the one that's always angry and cursing and acting like she's above everything and ranting, etc. So, I went back to her very first videos and I legit thought I was looking at a completely different person!

Here is the 3rd video on her channel, made 9 years ago. She seriously looked so pretty and soft and feminine, even her voice sounds sweet and like a lady. She looks like Christina Applegate here, who I think used to be so pretty.

The good thing about "current" HRH is that she reminds me not to let myself get too man-like or "comfortable" when I got out. Im not saying I have to wear a ball gown everywhere I go or speak like I'm reading Shakespeare, but I can't act like her either!

[video][/video]
She looks like she lives in the Bible Belt and it’s a trump supporter .

2014 Alex will always be the best version . She looked chic , badass and somewhat different than the average bimbo .

I get that she wants to go for that while Parisian look .... but it just doesn’t fit her . She looks trashy .
[video][/video]

Can’t believe I used to take fashion advice from this woman

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

themaodelete01 wrote:
whatshouldido wrote:
vonbaby25 wrote:

[video][/video]

2014 Alex will always be the best version . She looked chic , badass and somewhat different than the average bimbo .

I get that she wants to go for that while Parisian look .... but it just doesn’t fit her . She looks trashy .
[video][/video]

2014 Alex FTW.
She was bitchy here but a happier bitchy? Lol. She KNEW she looked good here.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

themaodelete01 wrote:
whatshouldido wrote:
vonbaby25 wrote:

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

Wow her fingers were so skinny and normal size . How did they get so sausage like

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Audrina wrote:I love how she’s « so private » about her work yet posts the address for everyone on Youtube (and everywhere else) to see...

And with the numerous hints she gave while moving there it won’t be long before the ACTUAL social freaks show up for autographs. (LOL).

Also Judy better stop that « I don’t wanna be on camera » bullshit...

You can’t tell me she didn’t hear her sweatshop boss filming this...

And when they’re outside she’s so awkward it made me cringe.

So here’s my advice Judy boo:

Your husband earns a pretty good living and you don’t have any kids.
Why wouldn’t you launch your OWN brand and be your OWN boss...you’re doing it anyways...for someone who clearly doesn’t deserve it.

I don’t understand why you would work for someone you don’t want to be seen on camera with, especially knowing how insensitive she os about your culture. I guess you lack self respect so much that you just don’t care.

I wonder how much she pays her workers

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

Alex would look so much better if she just put a bit of effort into learning what makeup works for her rather then going for this ‘dead girl’ no makeup-makeup look (especially adding some bronzer to give definition to her face) She’s not ugly by any means, but she keeps screwing with her skin/lips nonstop or forcing looks that just don’t work for her personally.

All I did was minimize her lip fillers, add foundation/bronzer for her sunspots, adjust her eye makeup, and fix her brow color. She always chooses very strange eyeshadow colors or lip colors that just make her look sick.

I know these obviously aren’t the best edits, but it just shows how much better she would look if she just made some tweaks to her makeup routine and minimized (not even stop completely) her lip injections.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

guys please don't be obnoxious and quote the judy pictures OVER AND OVER AND OVER... when you're quoting that person, remove the image code in your text box before hitting submit. jesus christ.

Post by Guest »

All I gotta say is: Thank god this bitch was drinking coffee with a lid otherwise people would be putting coins in it.
ALSO: Here´s the link of the title thread names poll, please vote!

viewtopic.php?f=386&t=35023

CoCoBeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by CoCoBeanz »

LMAO What a fucking piece of work.
It seems like something needs to happen to her in a traumatic way in order for her to turn 180. She is too far gone now. She has spiraled down the narcissistic abyss. Everything...her business, physique, (probably health too), appearance, mental state, friends, and marriage have gone to shit. I don't like her at all but at the same time, I get so frustrated to see a human being waste away like that. I liked her at one time (this must be like 8 years ago). Now I just get frustrated and feel sad for her. Every time when I go *tsk tsk tsk* when I'm on my phone, my other half would say "what now with this crazy bitch". lol. And sometimes, the *tsk tsk tsk* with follow by a LMAO.

Don't get me started with her jewelry. She is just a jewelry resaler now. No longer a jewelry designer. She didn't sit in a shop, create the design, make and mold each piece...etc etc. She said her hand is busted from all the years of making jewelry. BULLSHIT! She strained her hand from using the mouse (long nights on Aliexpress). She wants everything to be handed to her, this lazy entitled bitch. She said she worked hard. No. Not really. She always takes the easy way out. If she didn't, she could have gone far with her business.

How can her mom just sits there and let this happen to her child? She fucking 35! Thirty fucking five. Fucking wake up and pull yourself out of this materialist world.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

milkteaa wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:48 pm
Alex would look so much better if she just put a bit of effort into learning what makeup works for her rather then going for this ‘dead girl’ no makeup-makeup look (especially adding some bronzer to give definition to her face) She’s not ugly by any means, but she keeps screwing with her skin/lips nonstop or forcing looks that just don’t work for her personally.
I personally think it's just laziness that she doesn't wear makeup. She could spend an extra 5 min in the bathroom but she doesn't.

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

I personally think it's just laziness that she doesn't wear makeup. She could spend an extra 5 min in the bathroom but she doesn't.
True :/ too bad she isn’t lazy when it comes to her filler appointments and just skips them.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

How do I see the poll? I can never see the polls.. are there options to vote for or we just comment our suggestion?

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Sorry disregard

wednesday33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wednesday33 »

I randomly started watching amberlynn reid lately and they are kinda similar with their delusional calorie counting. Like with alex's lean cuisine phase, even if she ate a 90 calorie fiber one bar for breakfast and a lean cuisine for both lunch and dinner, she would have the lost weight by now. But she was obviously eating more.

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

Yes!! The PRIVE is French for ALIBABA thread name is in the lead!!!
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

mizfoxy wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:15 am
Yes!! The PRIVE is French for ALIBABA thread name is in the lead!!!
It's THAT good :tu:

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

voted :)

also, why are the ads i see on gg "tourette syndrome" related? lol. poor hunchback trunchbull ogre alex associations

Return to “HRH Collection”