HRH COLLECTION/ PART 17: TRUNCHBULL & TOURETTES SYNDROME.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION/ PART 17: TRUNCHBULL & TOURETTES SYNDROME.

Post by Anise »

She's extremely repulsive in her last video. the way she was sucking on that pork with her over inflated bike tires, spitting it out, and she kept eating these noodles and saying how much she doesn't like them but she wouldn't stop eating them. That was such a pig out session, no wonder she's been getting so huge. She's back to begging for an Asian girl friend again. Literally looked into the camera like she wants some Asian girl to just DM her and propose a friendship? She said she doesn't know any Chinese people anymore and wants to go back to Shanghai to watch Chinese people eat and interact in their own culture. (I'm paraphrasing, but it was still creepy). Also I think its weird Ming doesn't play with any toys, she said her dog is an old lady stuck in a dog's body. I think her dog is just sad and bored or traumatized, it doesn't bark, it doesn't play, it doesn't like other dogs. She told Judy she was useless, then said it was a joke and laughed it off but you can see how awkward the energy got between them right after. There's some kind of tension there, or maybe Alex tries hard to befriend Judy but she doesn't want to be her fetish asian friend. I mean if they were friends they would have drove in one car to the restaurant instead of Alex following Judy.

wednesday33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wednesday33 »

capgirl wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:25 am
foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:22 am
Ah yes, the white asian fetishizer surrounded by all of her Asian “friends” (employees) for their annual Chinese New Year dinner. Where they all gather around the table and listen to Alex speak broken, incorrect Chinese.
Funny how she went on a huge rant about people who celebrate the New Year, yet she celebrates Chinese New Year... :roll:

to be fair, there are no resolutions or promises of big life changes for chinese new year, which is what she was ranting about. you just wish for good luck and health for the coming year.
on another note, shes starting to get the trisha paytas lip injection moustache

CoCoBeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by CoCoBeanz »

She's starting to inch towards being plus size now.

And did she get smaller breast implants? Her boobs look bigger in her new video.

Post by Guest »

She totally got smaller implants, you can tell in the last clip of her video where she is putting the clown clothes on Ming.
She is still looking fat, and she eats SO gross, idk how to explain it but she just grosses me out, the way she licks the chopsticks etc...
She totally still eats like a fat girl with social anxiety, afraid of being called out a fatso while she eats!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ When she would suck on the chopsticks right before she'd go in and grab another bite of food, like, you're sharing that, it's gross. I don't care about germs like that but it's just poor etiquette and is really unpleasant to watch.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

steph88x wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:49 am
ForLoveOfGossip wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:46 am
I don’t know why some of you guys are saying she was out celebrating Chinese New Year with her “chinese staff”? What staff, I thought it was settled a couple of weeks ago that she only has one employee. I have no doubts she shoved all that food down her mouth by her self.
She is so contradictory, I thought she disagreed with celebrating New Year.
Looking forward to her video this week, it should be fun
she does it every year, she goes and eats all this food for chinese new year with judy who i cant help but feel bad for. i hope she has other career options lined up because how long is this shit gonna last
I know, but what staff? As if there were dozens of them. It’d be more accurate to just say she went with her assistant Judy, as there aren’t any more employees in her “company”. That’s all I’m saying

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wednesday33 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:08 pm
capgirl wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:25 am
foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:22 am
Ah yes, the white asian fetishizer surrounded by all of her Asian “friends” (employees) for their annual Chinese New Year dinner. Where they all gather around the table and listen to Alex speak broken, incorrect Chinese.
Funny how she went on a huge rant about people who celebrate the New Year, yet she celebrates Chinese New Year... :roll:

to be fair, there are no resolutions or promises of big life changes for chinese new year, which is what she was ranting about. you just wish for good luck and health for the coming year.
on another note, shes starting to get the trisha paytas lip injection moustache
Who said non chinese New Year is anything different to that? Where I come from New Year is New Year and you wish good health, prosperity and luck, I don’t see the difference. Making resolutions isn’t of the essence of NY and even if you make them it doesn’t chnge anything about it. Alex is just a poser

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She gets cheaper and cheaper when it comes to her gifts with purchase, is she kidding with those little pouches? They were never good but she used to give like a scarf or something.

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

She's hiding her "work" table because it will reveal that she really doesn't make everything by hand. I don't know how anyone believes that anyway with those claws she wears.

These are the hands of someone who actually makes jewelry:

kayslay11
Learner
Learner

Post by kayslay11 »

lol or she doesn’t want to show that her worktable is just a big ol’ glue gun gluing random shit to those hair clips

her nail designs used to be kinda unique/chic too but now they look like barney fucked a 2000s hooker

whatever happened to her and weylie?? i guess they didn’t really hit it off, but weylie is exactly the type she’d like who’s americanized but very in touch with her chinese roots too

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Eeeww her toe nails look fungal yellow in the latest video. Disgusting! Just like her eating and her fake laugh when she is trying to pretend she is having fun with other people, the pointless boring conversation she makes and that fake laugh are horrible

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Eeeww her toe nails look fungal yellow in the latest video. Disgusting! Just like her eating and her fake laugh when she is trying to pretend she is having fun with other people, the pointless boring conversation she makes and that fake laugh are horrible

I love when she turns into a plow mouth zombie. She loses all concepts of space and time when she eats. She’s so fixated on food it’s hilarious. That explains why she stares at herself in the viewfinder eating. Because the only thing she loves as much as eating is watching herself eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

kutsu wrote:She totally got smaller implants, you can tell in the last clip of her video where she is putting the clown clothes on Ming.
She is still looking fat, and she eats SO gross, idk how to explain it but she just grosses me out, the way she licks the chopsticks etc...
She totally still eats like a fat girl with social anxiety, afraid of being called out a fatso while she eats!
She probably was forced to since she ruined her boobs by getting them so big. Her tits would have been so saggy without implants.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Silly hobbit. These tiny-brained idiots throw around the word “iconic” like they know what it means. How is she “culturally diverse”? Explain.

I swear the unworldly hobbits who follow her must be in the 13 to 15 and 35 to 45 age range, and just completely ignorant AF. Just no clue whatsoever.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I feel like her younger audience is made up of a lot of gay guys and then she does have a lot of women her age and older watching as well. Those stupid screenshots with people telling her they love how she appreciates asian culture, just what she needs to hear.

CoCoBeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by CoCoBeanz »

WaltGrace wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:12 pm
She's hiding her "work" table because it will reveal that she really doesn't make everything by hand. I don't know how anyone believes that anyway with those claws she wears.

These are the hands of someone who actually makes jewelry:

As a jeweler, I confirm and approve this message. :tu:

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

whenever she laughs her botox is sooooo obvious

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

The fillers are making her face sag. How can she not see how bad she looks? Two years ago to now..Image

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Her face is completely different Image

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's looking like Helga from Hey Arnold. Tone down the brows.

Return to “HRH Collection”