HRH COLLECTION PART 16- BOTCHED BITCH LOOKS LIKE 43!

milkteaa
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 16- BOTCHED BITCH LOOKS LIKE 43!

Post by milkteaa »

I just finished her new video and my goodness she needs to really drop the fillers. Her cheeks and chin are traveling away from her face. She’s slowly going to lose any evidence that her neck existed. Even someone commented asking if she was having an allergic reaction from how swollen she looked from the eyes down.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Alex's reaction when seeing these pictures of her old nose:

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kmare91 »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Did you guys botice how she was shaking, almost like having a nervous breakdown over that anbulance passing? And what about those outburst when she starts yelling like mad all of a sudden. Also, why does she always need to say “OK” every ither sentence like she is interrupting her own self? She behaves so erratically all the time it is becoming uncomfortable to watch
I've always taken the "OK." To be like "Alex wtf were you meaning to say/ Alex enough!" She's REALLY hard on her own self about things that don't matter and not hard enough/ doesn't care about the things that do.

kayslay11
Learner
Learner

Post by kayslay11 »

at least thot alex had friends LOL current alex is like spinster grandma dog lady

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

Here is yesterday’s live.
Unfortunately I don’t have the part where she tries 3 different glosses and wipes them off with store receipts.

But enjoy still...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Audrina wrote:Here is yesterday’s live.
Unfortunately I don’t have the part where she tries 3 different glosses and wipes them off with store receipts.

But enjoy still...

Thank you! And btw cleaning your mouth with dirty receipts is gross.
No wonder why she has herpes around her mouth and lips. Probably Nick gave it to her since he is such a manwhore.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Receipts have a toxic coating on them that is transferred to skin when wet & here she is, wiping straight BPA on her lips. LOL

lunaandcallie222
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaandcallie222 »

Anyone watch her instastories from last night? She’s looking at ugly bags through the storefront window and she’s fucking WASTED. Her speech is so fucking slurred and stupid sounding. Then she posts another pic an hour later of some other hard drink. The bitch must wake up with the nastiest hangovers every Sunday. It seems that all she and her stupid husband do are go out and get shit faced. Nice life for people creeping up on 40 years old.

AlexPeirceIsACunt
Learner
Learner

Post by AlexPeirceIsACunt »

Audrina wrote:Here is yesterday’s live.

But enjoy still...

Giiiirl!!!
The SOUND EFFECTS!!! :rofl:

Thanks for that video!
Once again Alex proves she’s nowhere near the perfectionnist she pretends to be.
She wanted to film this live, knowing she was blurry af and every other comment told her she was lagging.

I’m shocked she thought it was ok to wipe the lip product off with a receipt, I’ve worked in retail and clearly that’s THE LAST THING You want to put on your lips!!!!

[/color]

ether
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ether »

surgeryhugs wrote:the eyeshadow looks like a disease

just her eyeshadow? this lady honestly looks like the personification of a disease, what is up with her lips ...

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

i wonder what the reason is for her not being pregnant yet? i know she talked about having/wanting a baby before but what's the problem here? is it nick? is she infertile?

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

One must be having sex in order to get pregnant

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

surgeryhugs wrote:i wonder what the reason is for her not being pregnant yet? i know she talked about having/wanting a baby before but what's the problem here? is it nick? is she infertile?
she doesnt want to get fatter than she already is.
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Lalaliar wrote:
surgeryhugs wrote:i wonder what the reason is for her not being pregnant yet? i know she talked about having/wanting a baby before but what's the problem here? is it nick? is she infertile?
she doesnt want to get fatter than she already is.
So true. And I'm not trying to be morbid but honestly I think she'd have a miscarriage fairly quickly because of the stuff that she's been mixing and the overall state of her inside.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Ogres have a very short breeding window.

Also, I don’t see the ogre putting down the alcohol and caffeine laxatives long enough to give the ogre fetus a chance to be born healthy.

And who the hell knows what prescribed/non-prescribed drug cocktail flows through her veins.

And although I think I’m pretty liberal, I do believe that if you’re MARRIED and technically “together” as a couple (i.e. your partner isn’t working oversees or on the international space station), if you’re going to commit to raising a child “together”, your partner should at least live within shouting distance.

Also, the ogre would truly make pregnancy look awful. Not just aesthetically, but maternally. There’s no way she would have enough dignity and strength to endure the first trimester, much less the “Get this kid outta me already!” of those final weeks.

Possum, seriously, if YOU want a family, you need to breed with a non ogre. Try a fellow possum if need be.

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

Can you imagine if she ever got pregnant? Heaven forbid she'd have to give up drinking alcohol. Also, I'd feel sorry for her baby... you know Alex will be eating lots of Lean Cuisines during her pregnancy which isn't exactly the most nutritional thing to eat, although Alex thinks otherwise.

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

lunaandcallie222 wrote:Anyone watch her instastories from last night? She’s looking at ugly bags through the storefront window and she’s fucking WASTED. Her speech is so fucking slurred and stupid sounding. Then she posts another pic an hour later of some other hard drink. The bitch must wake up with the nastiest hangovers every Sunday. It seems that all she and her stupid husband do are go out and get shit faced. Nice life for people creeping up on 40 years old.
“Disss izzz alzo anoder optiiionn, even dou itz rilly smaall. I kindduvv luv it...Diz one!”

Omg the second hand embarrassment. Girl, check yourself into a Alcoholics Anonymous or just leave your phone at home when you decide to get shitfaced (which is basically every night...) How does she not wake up the next morning and instantly delete these stories? I would be horrified if I showcased my slurred speech to 100k+ followers. Does she think it’s cool to have instastories up exposing how sad her life is? She’s just spiraling worst and allowing the whole world to watch her train wreck.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

alex is an alcoholic. she isn’t going to give up alcohol if she gets pregnant and the baby will have fetal alcohol syndrome

Post by Guest »

Junkies cant have babies, and well Alex has proven she is a hardcore one by popping pills & drinking alcohol like the puffer fish that she is.

TrunchbullLegend
Learner
Learner

Post by TrunchbullLegend »

Just wanted to point out that she hasn’t been sporting her greasy top knot after she came on here and read we were calling her The Trunchbull!

Also, what’s the name for the new thread?

Return to “HRH Collection”