Keeping up with Nicole and BIG AL - HRH Collection Part 14

Keeping up with Nicole and BIG AL - HRH Collection Part 14

Post by Guest »

PLEASE CONTINUE HERE FOR THE SHIT SHOW Thanks to Gigikhan for the new title.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Keeping up with Nicole and BIG AL - HRH Collection Part

Post by gumdropdrive »

These narcissistic youtubers are a mess. Graveyardgirl made a whiny video too. I can’t deal with these privileged c*nts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ytaddict3 »

following :tu:

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

dulcechunti wrote:
Audrina wrote:Image

“I HOPE MY MOM DOESN’T SEE THIS VIDEO” - Do you realize the Instagram account of your Mom’s dog isn’t actually managed by the dog right?...Right Al? Right... *facepalm*

I love how she “realizes she’s not the only one” who has a story to tell about her teenage years, like oh wow there are other people on this planet??? Shocking.

I’ve been bullied through elementary school and barely had friends in high school because sometimes it happens when you’re the only black girl.

But unlike you I didn’t turn into a major asshole self centered mean girl and chose to do the opposite.

You’re 34 we all have a story, and we all go through bullshit. It’s not an excuse to act entitled and snobby. If not being from a wealthy background is the toughest thing you had to go through in life you had it easy dumbass.
When f*cking Audrina literally takes ALL the words from your mouth. (Minus the black girl part, but I’m still brown!)

I didn’t know I was supposed to feel traumatized because my mom didn’t buy me Dairy Queen on demand.

Well, might as well go get a tiny dog and go shoot up my face until I look like Tori Spelling’s ugly sister.
Exactly and then WTF you said you were fat and then you ask for Dairy Queen.

Also why would she throw her mom under the bus like that? I’m pretty sure her parents ignore her because of how ungrateful she is.

I ain’t mad at them!

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Still laughing at big AL: Her Royal Dairy Queen and Her Royal Midlife Crisis :rofl:

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Her whole life is based on wanting things that other people have. Sad. I’m glad I don’t live in Orange County.

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

Geezus her face in her stories. I swear she hhad more injections. Her face is lumpy now :o :o :o :o
AHHHH!

And she def got a brow lift or smth with botox cuz those brows aren't just arched. They aint moving.
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

she made it sound like her parents were struggling and barely making ends meet. bitch u lived in dana point and went to private school for a while but hey mommy drives a beat up car and can’t afford dairy queen. bitch grandma saw right through your bullshit AL. she was and still is a loser with a highschool mentality. grow up AL life isn’t about being pretty, skinny and being able to afford the latest fashion. don’t fill the void in your life with material things. seek out meaningful relationships and hobbies. go make friends and no im not talking about your one sided “friendship” with your subbies. real people you can interact with and enjoy life

Post by Guest »

What gets me is her mom on had fifty cents?? Lol yeah right. She likely forgot her wallet and fatso couldn’t wait and just needed it now so she lied and said it was fifty cents. Who cares if you drive a beat up car. Everything in life is a phase. When I was 18 my uncle and my dad both had care they bought in the early ninties and they are the kind of ppl that drove their cars til death.

Instead of buying a car that ages gracefully. It was a Honda, and those Japanese bastard last for like 14+ years. So yeah I don’t think they died til late 2000’s.

But if didn’t matter what car they had. We weren’t living pay check to paycheck and that’s how you get and keep money. You stay humble and you stay smart.

You don’t need to keep up with the jones’ til you earn your way to afford the toys you want. And not becuase you want to copy, becuase you just want them to have.. not so you can be someone else.

You gotta stop trying to keep up BIG AL and just do you.

Maybe just start with breathing excersizes.

Your problem is you don’t want to put in the hard work, you want to go straight to khloe k revenge body. Girl, whether she got that all through working out or got some lipo along the way... it doesn’t matter how she did it, the point is, she worked her way to get there. Even getting lipo is not a quick fix, we are seeing that in real time with you.

If anything, from watching you, I’ve already lost 4 of the 8 stubborn pounds I had. Did you see me get on her and be like you guys, my life sucks. I’m 8 pounds I’ve my goals. No - I didn’t do anything but wake up and try to do better than I did the day before.

My competition starts and ends with me. And your competition is with everyone else and that’s your problem. You can’t beat everybody and you’re going to end up being the loser... ergo, this situation.

And you guys know she’s only making that HS Dior bag video to play to us.. she doesn’t do anything for her viewers anymore. Except try to make videos shutting our conclusions down. Competing again. For our approval...

Al, forget soul cycle. You don’t need to go fast. You need to go slow.
Go invest in a yoga mat instead and go to every free or five dollar yoga event near you. There has got to be like 25 a month you can attend.

Trust me you will be a happier person. The physical change will be gradual but the mental should improve quicker than you think. Just start a routine and do it. Stop complaining avout how you need to motivate yourself, you know the problem. You hate it. Now psych yourself up on the fact it won’t be a quick fix and your boobs might get in the way, but you need to start now and get out of this rut. Although it can be fun to be cruel to someone with thick skin.. at the end of the day everyone hear has told you what’s up. So either you implement it or you just stop discussing your weight if you’re going to keep stuff yourface. On or off camera.

We can all see your size.

Maybe watch I feel pretty. Then invest in your mind and body. No bag is going to get you what you actually want.

The attention this 10k bag is giving you is sad. You could have spent that on nutrition a straight up chef pick up package for he year. Or mental health or messages and spa days for the year.

You should have put it to better use. Who cares if you’re walking in with Matel barbies bag. It’s not impressive. It’s really not. It just makes me think with your style choices, that you are shopping at thrift stores becuase your cc has been maxed out.

The goal in life for me is balance and moderation. Extremes are so hard to maintain and likely make you so unhappy.

Stop keeping up with everyone and just figure yourself out, no one’s is gonna like you til you like you. At least no one here, with a ounce of awareness... we are see straight through the confident all. Your bags are you security blanket but they aren’t working anymore.

I think my most shock is seeing the leg and face combo. If you put your hair in a pony tail, minus the objectively lips... you look like you did fifteen years ago.

You went full circle. (And I don’t mean that in an impressive way)

Post by Guest »

Fuck yea! Lol

:D
kutsu wrote:PLEASE CONTINUE HERE FOR THE SHIT SHOW Thanks to Gigikhan for the new title.

Yyyikesss
Debater
Debater

Post by Yyyikesss »

Yeah see the thing about her Dairy Queen sob story is that it’s not like her mom LITERALLY didn’t have 50cents to her name! She fed just forgot her wallet at home and only had a little change kicking around in her cup holder :rofl: she said it as if her family literally couldn’t afford it lmfao like I’m sorry one time your mom forgot her wallet when she picked you up from school and had to do a three point turn to back out of a drive thru line :rofl: I’m sorry I just can’t stop laughing :rofl:
Sorry for my inevitable typos/weird autocorrects :HK:

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

The way she was foaming at the mouth about the fact that she already has something that is trendy right now was truly pathetic. She doesn't even want to use the bag! She said it made her cry because it reminded her of being a loser. Always was, always will be.

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

mizfoxy wrote:Geezus her face in her stories. I swear she hhad more injections. Her face is lumpy now :o :o :o :o
AHHHH!

And she def got a brow lift or smth with botox cuz those brows aren't just arched. They aint moving.
The lips are the worst the shape doesn’t even exist IRL

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

mizfoxy wrote:Geezus her face in her stories. I swear she hhad more injections. Her face is lumpy now :o :o :o :o
AHHHH!

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

AHHHH!

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

She's literally worse than trisha paytas who as we know also has an unhealthy obsession with food and shopping but I feel like trisha paytas doesn't have malice in her heart, big AL on the other hand gets a kick out of having things others dont have. Disgusting.
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

vonbaby25
Debater
Debater

Post by vonbaby25 »

Was it driving anyone else NUTS that she had her hair SOOO TIGHTLY behind her ears?!

I wanted to shake her! Bitch it looks horrible! I guess she was trying to show off the earrings but it looked ridiculous. UNTUCK YOUR HAIR. IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

Gigikhan wrote:What gets me is her mom on had fifty cents?? Lol yeah right. She likely forgot her wallet and fatso couldn’t wait and just needed it now so she lied and said it was fifty cents. Who cares if you drive a beat up car. Everything in life is a phase. When I was 18 my uncle and my dad both had care they bought in the early ninties and they are the kind of ppl that drove their cars til death.

Instead of buying a car that ages gracefully. It was a Honda, and those Japanese bastard last for like 14+ years. So yeah I don’t think they died til late 2000’s.

But if didn’t matter what car they had. We weren’t living pay check to paycheck and that’s how you get and keep money. You stay humble and you stay smart.

You don’t need to keep up with the jones’ til you earn your way to afford the toys you want. And not becuase you want to copy, becuase you just want them to have.. not so you can be someone else.

You gotta stop trying to keep up BIG AL and just do you.

Maybe just start with breathing excersizes.

Your problem is you don’t want to put in the hard work, you want to go straight to khloe k revenge body. Girl, whether she got that all through working out or got some lipo along the way... it doesn’t matter how she did it, the point is, she worked her way to get there. Even getting lipo is not a quick fix, we are seeing that in real time with you.

If anything, from watching you, I’ve already lost 4 of the 8 stubborn pounds I had. Did you see me get on her and be like you guys, my life sucks. I’m 8 pounds I’ve my goals. No - I didn’t do anything but wake up and try to do better than I did the day before.

My competition starts and ends with me. And your competition is with everyone else and that’s your problem. You can’t beat everybody and you’re going to end up being the loser... ergo, this situation.

And you guys know she’s only making that HS Dior bag video to play to us.. she doesn’t do anything for her viewers anymore. Except try to make videos shutting our conclusions down. Competing again. For our approval...

Al, forget soul cycle. You don’t need to go fast. You need to go slow.
Go invest in a yoga mat instead and go to every free or five dollar yoga event near you. There has got to be like 25 a month you can attend.

Trust me you will be a happier person. The physical change will be gradual but the mental should improve quicker than you think. Just start a routine and do it. Stop complaining avout how you need to motivate yourself, you know the problem. You hate it. Now psych yourself up on the fact it won’t be a quick fix and your boobs might get in the way, but you need to start now and get out of this rut. Although it can be fun to be cruel to someone with thick skin.. at the end of the day everyone hear has told you what’s up. So either you implement it or you just stop discussing your weight if you’re going to keep stuff yourface. On or off camera.

We can all see your size.

Maybe watch I feel pretty. Then invest in your mind and body. No bag is going to get you what you actually want.

The attention this 10k bag is giving you is sad. You could have spent that on nutrition a straight up chef pick up package for he year. Or mental health or messages and spa days for the year.

You should have put it to better use. Who cares if you’re walking in with Matel barbies bag. It’s not impressive. It’s really not. It just makes me think with your style choices, that you are shopping at thrift stores becuase your cc has been maxed out.

The goal in life for me is balance and moderation. Extremes are so hard to maintain and likely make you so unhappy.

Stop keeping up with everyone and just figure yourself out, no one’s is gonna like you til you like you. At least no one here, with a ounce of awareness... we are see straight through the confident all. Your bags are you security blanket but they aren’t working anymore.

I think my most shock is seeing the leg and face combo. If you put your hair in a pony tail, minus the objectively lips... you look like you did fifteen years ago.

You went full circle. (And I don’t mean that in an impressive way)

THIS.
And just wanted to say i totally agree with a poster a while back who said we are alex's truth mirror and her real 'friends' we dont lie and tell her what's what.

And by doing so, and reading what you guys write, it also helps me and reminds me of whats important. i mean i do admit i fall into the label trend sometimes but reading here it puts things into perspective again. Being smart and choosing to drive a toyota instead of a benz but being able to buy a house because of taht choice is better than driving a benz and not being able to afford ac. at least we have our priorities straight.

:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

caaareless
Talker
Talker

Post by caaareless »

She just looks so awful. It’s crazy how much someone can change in a quick couple of years. Good god, it just makes you want to take better care of yourself and skin

Yyyikesss
Debater
Debater

Post by Yyyikesss »

I’m still not over how she has been acting like she invented the concept of air drying your hair :rofl: I mean it does look better around her fat ass face this way bc it isn’t as flat and limp looking, but GIRL literally millions of women have been doing this every day since the actual dawn of time :rofl: it’s super sad how much she lies to herself that she is ~so special~... maybe the fact that she grew up in OC means she wasn’t around any people with legitimately alternative style who are doing original things so she just doesn’t know... like maybe she is just ignorant and actually doesn’t know how lame she is.... hard to say lol
Sorry for my inevitable typos/weird autocorrects :HK:

Return to “HRH Collection”