Keeping up with Nicole and BIG AL - HRH Collection Part 14

Audrina

Re: Keeping up with Nicole and BIG AL - HRH Collection Part

Post by Audrina »

lurksalot wrote:
Audrina wrote:She also acted kinda sad and said « she didn’t want to talk about her relationship cause it’s not good. »
I can't remember when it was found out she filed for divorce, but in California you have to wait at least 6 months before it can be finalized. I wonder if she stopped it or will move forward.
I guess we’re almost hitting the 6-months mark then! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KhloeM

Post by KhloeM »

I bet she hates her Birkin :rofl: I mean, it was a terrible purchase, she just got it because she couldnt say no to a favor and also because it was the only one they decided to offer her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I think pink is one of the less desirable Birkin colors. They have a list of the most coveted ones and black is number one, then orange and then other neutral colors like beige, dark blue, etc. The size is also terrible, not only makes her look like a giant but it doesnt fit anything.
Give it a few more months, she'll make a video about the birkin, complaining. dumb bitch!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chloe_Bean »

It's so awkward to watch her sit there and read mean comments about herself. And even when they're nice or just questions she just sits there staring and doesn't respond. I get too much second hand embarrassment from lives.

AlexPeirceIsACunt
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by AlexPeirceIsACunt »

that bag is embarrassing
She said she paid around 400€ for this???

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Oh! The TOES might "look tacky" !!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
IMG_0374.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Lol she paid 399 euro too much. What a tool.
Cause I like different... no it’s becuase you are stupid and literally have zero style. You legit look homeless and they looks like a shipping bag. Yes all the chic classy stylish artsy ppl I know — spend 400 euro to carry a tacky shopping bag around with a designer name on it.

Girl, you are just marketing to them. You paid them to slap their name on that bag so you can walk around with it. You don’t even get it. Youre beyond dense.

I am so glad I miss her lives, her reading commits pretending she sees nothing definitely has to be awkward for her.. spending eating crying drinking ... repeat repeat repeat. GIRL IF YOURE SO STRONG CHANGE SOMETHING DO SOMETHING BESOMEONE!!! Don’t just whine and cry and cry and whine and moan and shop til you drop, be a strong person. Material stuff doesn’t make you strong, it makes you weak.

Yessss I love a nice handbag and I make well enough to own them, but I don’t get extreme with it and I def pay my platinum charge card every month. It’s a balance fat Al. you can’t throw it all on credit and think it’s ok.

Having nice things isn’t a problem, going to extremes and using materials to hide your shame and food to hide your shame and playing the victim to hide your shame and then never discussing it or discussing it in vague stupid ways... just get it off your chest already. It’s clear you need to.

You wannabe independent, maybe stop charging everything you can on your soon to be exhubbies credit card. Becuase there is no way your making that much. You post 3-5 subbies wearing your crap.. and that’s only to prove to us here on gg that you even have subbies that buy you green skin necklaces.

Before you used to post the office and all the packages.. but now you post the rando ppl that wear your stuff today.. but in four days it’s going to look like it came out of a quarter machine at Walmart.

We see you ogre.

Post by Guest »

Her vibe isn’t working for her.
AlexPeirceIsACunt wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6ea1ac.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>cf6beaa08c0baa2f36861619af6ea1ac</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

that bag is embarrassing
She said she paid around 400€ for this???

Insearchofdivine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Insearchofdivine »

Gigikhan wrote:I give up. She’s not a person I care to follow. Her trips are stupid. Her videos are dumb repeats and gross jewelry. She looks disgusting, I refuse to hear advice from the tragic bag lady with a butt part and oily homeless pasted to her neck trailer park hair. Did she just walk off a set of shameless?? Even those characters look better. Wtf
That Chanel bag is tacky and so is her other silky Chenab bag, to be honest. So all the ppl that love it, are tasteless idiots. Good for you all, you impressed a bunch of carnies fatty Al. Congrats.

She’s a liar. A pig. And going nowhere. She’s got no drive, no ambition, no anything I can believe in. She only dances for us these days. Her entire video was talking to her haters. Lol pathetic. She’s just getting gross-er. She is embarrassing and disgusting.

For all her high end handbags, she is lowbrow AF.

You can buy as many handbags as you like Al, everyone can see they own you and you don’t own them.
So desperate to be out of high school, and “popular and going places”... sad thing, you’re still a chubby bunny and I bet all the cute girls from your high school are married to tall beach and surf boys and they all have cute chubby babies and or their own family business, up and coming stuff they do.
You sell tarnished China chain metals from your car. Enough said.

Actually one more thing, when she said “my friend Alex” lol you met her all of once and hung out two times... she’s now “your friend.” Delusional SF for real. :rofl:
You have said it ALL. Spot on.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

OK I’m curious, she said to someone asking if they could wear the heart necklace in the shower, she said it would be fine, and then she said it’s “gold filled” and eventually the coating wears off.. wait, if it’s gold FILLED, how can it wear off? I don’t understand what that means, if it’s gold filled, not gold PLATED... does she say filled but mean plated or are they actually the same thing?

leelee s
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leelee s »

Goldfilled And gold plated are you completely different terms. With the gold filled the amount of gold is applied is set by a standard whereas with gold plated it isn't and would depend on the manufacturer. Also with the gold plated items sometimes its not even gold but a gold colpr. So it wouldn't be in the sellers best interest to pass gold plated as gold filled becuase it may sound better becuase goldfilled is backed by a standard. Ive seen sellers on aliexpress and eBay use the word goldfill interchangeably. It's best to just get your chains from a reputable supplier .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

brnthswy
Learner
Learner

Post by brnthswy »

Just a couple finds from her mom’s dog IG account lol.
I guess her mom needs a service dog too? Lol
Also, I’m blind as crap, can anyone read what that blue sticky note on her computer says?
What does her mom do for work? Everytime she posts something about working, it’s always showing these blue split screens with a bunch of numbers and letters?
Also, do we know why her mom refers to her as Donnie (LuLu)?

brnthswy
Learner
Learner

Post by brnthswy »

Sorry to DP. But there’s so many pictures of Alex’s brother all over the house, but this is the ONLY photo I see of Alex. Everywhere else you’ll see photos of her brother and her Pomeranians but seriously just this one of Alex. That is so weird.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

The blue sticky says “I’m not arguing with you, I’m just explaining”
Ha, wonder if that works with Big Al?

brnthswy
Learner
Learner

Post by brnthswy »

Cactuswater wrote:The blue sticky says “I’m not arguing with you, I’m just explaining”
Ha, wonder if that works with Big Al?
Okay, I saw a photo of the bottom part that says “why I’m right”

So I’m assuming the entire thing says “I’m not arguing with you, I’m just explaining why I’m right”

Lol weird

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Her shit is so tacky. I have “throwaway” accessories I’ve bought here and there, inexpensive stuff that if I lose it or it falls apart—no biggie.

But I don’t wear every damn piece at the same time.

And does she wear the same ugly t-shirt every day? I really hope she’s at least rotating them. Several people here have made the “She looks like she smells” comment and I’m really feeling it lately with the greasy wet hair and these ugly shirts day after day.

Why emphasize the tackyness ogre? What are you trying to prove? That you spend thousands of credit card dollars on ugly bags and still have no sense of style or class?

Okay.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Audrina wrote:A vid recap (well the part I saw cause a bitch got things to do...)

1. SHE LOOKED AMESSING

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... cb7012.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>1681f8b87d045e4ca56e5305bccb7012</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

2. SHE GOT CALLED OUT.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 23457d.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>4c35349f06f57113017d15d3de23457d</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 1c712e.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>421d4c9b5ff30c57dc57b3c4b01c712e</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

3. SHE GOT EMOTIONAL ABOUT HOMELESS PEOPLE TRYING TO CLEAN HER WINDSHIELD FOR A FEW COINS. CALLING THEM AGRESSIVE AND THINGS...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 7d2f49.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>feeefa086009da59db50d3f2827d2f49</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

4. SOMEONE SHOWED HER IT WASN’T THAT DEEP.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... ac94f9.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>40ec1dd706b4fe0ef1545c5856ac94f9</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

5. SHE AVOIDED THE WEEKEND HUSBAND QUESTIONS.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 37ef63.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>ff777397f7173eb8533e3f6f2137ef63</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

6. AND THE WORK OUT QUESTIONS...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 719c47.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>4710303c07c4e4de3f7f5a24da719c47</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

7. SHE WAS SO GLAD KIKI WAS THERE TO DEFEND HER AND BE RUDE TO EVERYONE.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 98b734.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>8cd796b4a7ec0a086c133bf3cd98b734</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

8. AND EVENTUALLY SHOWED HER MOSCHINO BAG. SO COOL BECAUSE SHE LIKES A DIFFERENT TAKE ON THINGS...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... c3c3c4.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180816</span><span>/</span><span>4319e3e4af70124c2d10eba9fcc3c3c4</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She also acted kinda sad and said « she didn’t want to talk about her relationship cause it’s not good. »

Thank you for that recap Audrina!! I didn’t get the chance to watch that Live, anf she didn’t keep it up to watch later

theboxer
Debater
Debater

Post by theboxer »

Since I know Alex reads here... Just wanted to stop by and let her know that I've actually been liking her designs lately but I will not be funding her embarrassing, materialistic trips to Europe, even though I can afford her ridiculous markups. Instead, I bought the same exact chain on eBay and a unique, Victorian era heart charm. Paid less than $25 for everything :tu:

For those interested, this seller has a lot of the same chains she sells:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/15-Inch-925-St ... 2411020153

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

brnthswy wrote:Just a couple finds from her mom’s dog IG account lol.
Also, I’m blind as crap, can anyone read what that blue sticky note on her computer says?
What does her mom do for work? Everytime she posts something about working, it’s always showing these blue split screens with a bunch of numbers and letters?

Ok wow, her mom seems like a total nightmare too. My suspicions have been confirmed I think.

They both just seem like people that make the whole staff roll their eyes and try to duck out of having to provide them a service when they walk in the business.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

kmare91 wrote:
brnthswy wrote:Just a couple finds from her mom’s dog IG account lol.

Ok wow, her mom seems like a total nightmare too. My suspicions have been confirmed I think.

They both just seem like people that make the whole staff roll their eyes and try to duck out of having to provide them a service when they walk in the business.
She is the apple that didn't fall far from the tree. Both her and her mother are the kind of women who hate other women. And that explains a lot.

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

dulcechunti wrote:does she wear the same ugly t-shirt every day? I really hope she’s at least rotating them. Several people here have made the “She looks like she smells” comment and I’m really feeling it lately with the greasy wet hair and these ugly shirts day after day.

Why emphasize the tackyness ogre? What are you trying to prove? That you spend thousands of credit card dollars on ugly bags and still have no sense of style or class?

Okay.
She's been trying to go for the "effortless" look lately, but instead she's been looking like a HOT MESS! :roll:

Return to “HRH Collection”