Divorce Papers & Lean Cuisines - HRH Collection Part 11

Audrina

Re: Divorce Papers & Lean Cuisines - HRH Collection Part 11

Post by Audrina »

I love how she’s talking about « Social Freaks who are mean girls and catty... » like she’s not all of the above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunnylove
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sunnylove »

She probably keeps breaking up with him because she knows that once they get back together she HAS to get a new ring because ‘no way would she wear the same ring from before’ -also. No I can’t imagine her having a kid. But maybe it will change her for the better. Idk. Ming is annoying. She’s cute but I can’t stand dogs begging and on top of everything, eating off your fingers. Is just gross. So. And nick is a loser for going back after she exposed him to thousands of followers.

larzek
Learner
Learner

Post by larzek »

She has basically sacrificed her relationship with her parents for her dysfunctional marriage.
When she went on her insta live and talked about her motives behind the "divorce" she said her parents never liked him & were happy/relieved she decided to get a divorce and that she should have listened to her parents in the first place.

That marriage is really draining her. She looks like she has aged 15 years in the last 3 years, her parents seem annoyed with her, she doesn't have any friends left, she is extra bitter and angry...
Kinda sad she doesn't see that or doesn't care.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Is there a pic of her new ring? I missed this part!

Kinda crazy that she'd get a new ring if her other ring was real. Unless they sold it to pay for the new one?

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

nick is clearly not right in the head.. he is handsome, has a good job and most likely more than enough women willing to date him. why would you go back to this crazed cabbage patch kids doll looking troll?!

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

surgeryhugs wrote:nick is clearly not right in the head.. he is handsome, has a good job and most likely more than enough women willing to date him. why would you go back to this crazed cabbage patch kids doll looking troll?!
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE CREEPY DOLLS!!!!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

surgeryhugs wrote:nick is clearly not right in the head.. he is handsome, has a good job and most likely more than enough women willing to date him. why would you go back to this crazed cabbage patch kids doll looking troll?!
Maybe he's hung like a light switch

CoCoBeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by CoCoBeanz »

If they are back together, on top of everything else (ie. new ring, trip...who knows what else)... they are probably gonna try to conceive now. Maybe having a kid is one of those broken promises too.

*shiver*

belledujour
Lurker
Lurker

Post by belledujour »

on her last instagram post, someone commented "same diamond different band?" and she responded "yes will discuss soon lol"

can't wait for this explanation video :tu:

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

I've noticed in some of her IG stories she is wearing her new ring on the right hand too sometimes. Is this common? I am newly engaged and have only been wearing mine on my left hand, but perhaps it is a thing some women do? Her new stone looks similar in shape to her previous ring, except the new setting seems a lot higher and she has a new ugly thick yellow gold band. Unless its her same old ring and she is just stacking a gold wedding band with it? Ugh I have no idea...and of course she will probably not address this anytime soon. :roll: after exposing her husband to her followers, she is now completely silent on the topic of her marriage. whatever Alex. Hope you're happy, but you're probably still miserable =/ a new ring and a trip to Paris does not save an unhappy marriage =/

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I think the image is just flipped.

I don't understand that hideous new band, but I'm really interested to see how she's going to explain this after the fucking spectacle she'd been making of her getting rid of him.

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

Wow. Alex is just an idiot. If she thinks she's creating some reality series about her on again off again bullshit relationship with Mr. Nick-Pussy she is deranged and delusional for sure.

Alex, we are here to watch you make yourself and your belittled pram pusher husband make a fool of yourselves as it makes our life seem not so bad.
So, keep entertaining us please, at your expense. Merçi Beaucoup. < Alex, that's French for "Thank you very much."

bkkyyz
Learner
Learner

Post by bkkyyz »

Did anyone else see this part of her story? she’s giving total linebacker vibes. The way she walks is so gross. ImageJesus

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

To tag yourself as queen of “anything” is just warped. Something just ain’t right there. I’m not going to throw around the Narcissist card here but, if the shoe fits :roll:

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

Now the creepy fan club president made an IG story about people that call other people « High Maintenance » when really they’re practicing « Self Love »...

God if you’re reading this, please don’t let me be so shallow at age 48. Image

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

bkkyyz wrote:Did anyone else see this part of her story? she’s giving total linebacker vibes. The way she walks is so gross. ImageJesus

I thought she looks like a man in a wig

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

Delet This wrote:
Maybe he's hung like a light switch

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Suntropics »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:I've noticed in some of her IG stories she is wearing her new ring on the right hand too sometimes. Is this common? I am newly engaged and have only been wearing mine on my left hand, but perhaps it is a thing some women do? Her new stone looks similar in shape to her previous ring, except the new setting seems a lot higher and she has a new ugly thick yellow gold band. Unless its her same old ring and she is just stacking a gold wedding band with it? Ugh I have no idea...and of course she will probably not address this anytime soon. :roll: after exposing her husband to her followers, she is now completely silent on the topic of her marriage. whatever Alex. Hope you're happy, but you're probably still miserable =/ a new ring and a trip to Paris does not save an unhappy marriage =/
It's the same "diamond", just a new ugly band.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

bkkyyz wrote:Did anyone else see this part of her story? she’s giving total linebacker vibes. The way she walks is so gross. ImageJesus

OMG I came here to post this exact thing and I couldn't get my screenshot to work so I'm glad you did.

She LITERALLY channels the wayans bros in White Chicks, no two ways about it. I know we've talked about that before but all this scene is missing is Terry Crews going "easy, white chocolate, wouldn't want you to melt". :rofl:

Plus, in one of the earlier stories, I think one with the cocktail glass animated thing, she looked like she was posing for a mugshot. And totally dead behind the eyes stare.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

She looks mentally AND physically challenged in her memorial day super sexy cocktail insta post. Like not far from a down syndrome having stroke victim.

Return to “HRH Collection”