Her Royal Hooker, Queen of AliBaba - Part 10

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Her Royal Hooker, Queen of AliBaba - Part 10

Post by apeachymess »

She only responds to people with thousands of followers. That’s what left a bad taste in my mouth. She doesn’t waste her time on the “little people”. I tried to ask her about the serpent chain several times and she flat out ignored me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

Omg she's such a liar. Her arm looks like a dented pipe in that picture and she has the audacity to say it's not photoshopped. It's honestly scary how she lies with a straight face. Even her hair is blurry in that picture.

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Karolina1985 »

I can't wait to see who will be her next man... Have you guys noticed - it's always the same with Alex, when she is single she tries so hard to be attractive for males: she will get extensions, wear more feminine clothes and take care of herself. When she has a boyfriend/husband she's letting herself go very fast... it's so weird, she's really unstable. Speaking of being unstable - even if she would be Miss World I wouldn't date this freak, who will put up with her craziness? I bet she will try to hide it and be a sweet woman to her new boyfriend-to-be.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

i honestly think alex is asexual

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

apeachymess wrote:She only responds to people with thousands of followers. That’s what left a bad taste in my mouth. She doesn’t waste her time on the “little people”. I tried to ask her about the serpent chain several times and she flat out ignored me.

They all do this but claim they don't and followers don't matter. When someone with thousands of followers starts messaging them and asks to hang out, they do. If someone with 67 did, they'd think it was creepy.

And she should have known it wouldn't work when he was dragging his feet about the wedding planning. She acted like she won when they eloped bc she got him to commit but he was the one who got what he wanted. IDK she seems like the type who wouldn't even want her husband touching her and they were barely two years in, if you're not fucking him why do you even care if someone else is? They've never had a standard relationship and seemed to do their own thing a lot so I wonder why this is the deal breaker.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

kutsu wrote:More like Queen Of Looking Like A Drugged Amanda Bynes 2.0
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can that please be the new thread name since we are at 40 now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

You tell her Ron!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

i think she might be my favorite train wreck to watch. she used to look great with long hair and now she still looks chubby and weird

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

kutsu wrote:You tell her Ron!
Damn Ron, you went there :rofl:
I wish the people that work for her would post on here. It must be interesting to work for a lolcow like this that just keeps on giving.

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

obviously Nick just couldn't compete with PJ Sparkles :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

i want to see if she will be skinny again and if she'll get a new man. quite far fetched though..

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

surgeryhugs wrote:check out her latest insta post. "If they do it once they'll do it again #stopwastingmytimein2018" i think this really does confirm nick cheated
That confirmed it for me as well. And he probably cheated with someone who is the epitome of an "LA Baddie". Everything Alex wishes she could be-- hence the new weave and thot photos on IG.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

marakoojah_ wrote:i want to see if she will be skinny again and if she'll get a new man. quite far fetched though..

She's not committed enough to be thinner, she'll never be her 2014/2015 self again imo

gurutroll
Talker
Talker

Post by gurutroll »

Not sure why this screen shot won't post on here but:

She is so messy all but saying I'M GETTING DIVORCED, yet still replying to people thanking them for not assuming/telling people not to assume things? :rofl:

Someone get Nick on here to spill all of Alex's real tea :tu:

& I completely agree with the above poster, she will never look the way that she did back in the day because she has completely wrecked her metabolism. Sure, she might be able to starve herself to a smaller size but she will still look soft and flabby unless she gets on a proper diet/workout routine which we all know she is too lazy to do

CDMSteph
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CDMSteph »

I have kinda of have a connection to this situation and from what I heard there is no cheating.

Go back and watch on old youtube videos how she and her mom treat her dad and you can prob assume why this has happened. I heard the mother is an racist who is nasty to her husband and the rest of the family; I'm sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Look how she treats all the males in her life, including nick and her friend ron.

I was dying reading a subbies comment this morning under the post about how she was raised right! Lol!!!! Someone please comment on that, I don't have IG.

Poor girl, I blame her mother.

devilswork
Learner
Learner

Post by devilswork »

I really thought her new hair would make her look a thousand times better. Unfortunately it doesn’t this time.

Can’t even put my finger on it.

bravocadotoast
Learner
Learner

Post by bravocadotoast »

steph88x wrote:i think she might be my favorite train wreck to watch. she used to look great with long hair and now she still looks chubby and weird
Lol she tried so hard to be something other than her high school loser self but she ended up right back where she started, chubby and weird

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

CDMSteph wrote:I have kinda of have a connection to this situation and from what I heard there is no cheating.

Go back and watch on old youtube videos how she and her mom treat her dad and you can prob assume why this has happened. I heard the mother is an racist who is nasty to her husband and the rest of the family; I'm sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Look how she treats all the males in her life, including nick and her friend ron.

I was dying reading a subbies comment this morning under the post about how she was raised right! Lol!!!! Someone please comment on that, I don't have IG.

Poor girl, I blame her mother.
Why poor girl? her treating the people in her life like shit is on her. People think he must have done something big but she's so unstable it could be the most insignificant thing.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

why does she refuse to wear full coverage foundation? I don't know if its her freckles or age spots but if she just slathered something on that face and contoured a bit she would probably look half decent

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

Of course he cheated. I can't even imagine how awful she must be in bed if her personality is any indication of her sex life. I'm not saying cheating is ok, it's not, he's a scumbag. I'm not attracted to him, but he's not ugly and he has a good job. He could find a more stable woman who isn't an ice queen in bed if she even puts out.

Return to “HRH Collection”