Her Royal Hooker, Queen of AliBaba - Part 10

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Her Royal Hooker, Queen of AliBaba - Part 10

Post by apeachymess »

chicagomonster wrote:
apeachymess wrote:She looks good in her latest IG video and I don’t even know who I am anymore. That fuxin heart necklace is terrible tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watch out...compliment Alex and you'll get called a closet fangirl :roll:
TBH I used to be a fan til her train ran totally off the track and into batsht crazy ville. I’m just confused at this point. She’s a hot mess. I’m here for the tea. I’m here for the come backs because let’s face it there will be rando hookups on her way to ‘snapping back’, IG breakdowns, and cold dead stares with wiener lip licking in the Uber. I’m here for it.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

cherryGummybear wrote:
chicagomonster wrote:
apeachymess wrote:She looks good in her latest IG video and I don’t even know who I am anymore. That fuxin heart necklace is terrible tho.

I think it's the hair. That bob was so bad that if she changes her hair, her looks improve vastly. Her skin still looks really bad, she's laying on that foundation thing and its doing nothing.
That bob was the worst. So not old Hollywood at all.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kmare91 »

apeachymess wrote:
cherryGummybear wrote:
chicagomonster wrote:

I think it's the hair. That bob was so bad that if she changes her hair, her looks improve vastly. Her skin still looks really bad, she's laying on that foundation thing and its doing nothing.
That bob was the worst. So not old Hollywood at all.

That's what I don't get. She kept banging on and on about Rita Hayworth and how her hair was supposedly inspired by that.... ummmm...

Couldn't be farther from Rita..

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

speakyourdreams wrote:She really does look better with long hair. Idk why she stays cutting her hair into that ugly short haircut! Also shes got that gorilla lip thing going on. Yikes lol
her bottom lip looks scary i think her inspo for it was tanya burr

sounreal
Learner
Learner

Post by sounreal »

She liked a Dr Laura post that said 'Sometimes you just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers, and move on'.

So, it's over. Has anyone else noticed that she doesn't seem to be working lately? She clearly starts her day semi late, picks up coffee, etc. I assume it's bc her recently designed products are already made (ie privé line, DOCBH), so she just delegates billing/shipping to her assistant? I always find it interesting that she presents such a 'hard working' front, but most people don't leisurely wake up at ~9 am, pick up a latte/pastry, go mid day shopping or go for a drink or injection touch up. She has major flexibility with her 'job', but doesn't seem to realize it. It seems like she works ~3 full days and then maybe fields emails or visits suppliers/manufacturers sporadically for the remainder. I really don't feel like she could survive a corporate setting (ie commute, clock in/out at designated times, productivity expectation, meetings, annual reviews, etc). She doesn't have what it takes.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I feel like it's been like that for awhile now, she definitely doesn't seem to work as much as she was a couple of years ago. She used to show herself putting together pieces but I doubt she nor her employee make ay of the jewelry anymore, the girl probably just goes in to pack and ship. it almost seems she doesn't know what to do with herself but with that amount of free time she could go to the gym or find a hobby instead of sitting drinking a cocktail (or 3) at a restaurant at 1 in the afternoon. That's really kind of a boring and purposeless life to be living for any extended period of time.

Post by Guest »

She needs to stop fooling herself and either go back with Nick or cut all ties with him, its really exhausting and annoying. Also she shouldnt have bragged about the ´sorry flowers´ that Nick has sent her to her house because if she ends up back with him shell look like an idiot. Also do you guys remember a video from way back where she says that she has a ´stalker´ that has been calling her non stop and she couldnt even listen to her music because it will interrupt by the calls? If that person was Nick, then she will get back with him because this is repetitive behavior from him.

I bet this time Alex will demand a birkin bag from him instead of a new ring, you know as a ´im sorry, i fucked up´ gift.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

All the hard booze she drinks is what bloats her up so much... soon she will get red nose from the alcohol and enlarged pores...

Post by Guest »

Holly shit. I cant believe she had the balls to upload that picture. She is such a hypocrite, look at her arm next to the pink lamp, She totally photoshop her fat ass arm. She is a hypocrite and a delusional bitch. I guess its her way of saying ¨Look Nick, look what you have been missing´ Girl BYE!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

That pink lamp has some interesting blurry, white pixelated print pattern. Anyone know where I can get it ?? :rofl: :rofl:

gurutroll
Talker
Talker

Post by gurutroll »

Half of her upper arm is just flat out gone :rofl: god i can't stand this girl!

The thirst is so real as well! Stop fishing for compliments Alex, your artificial body still looks like a refrigerator. Go do a sit up and put that camel toe away :tu:

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

here I fixed it for her

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

Anise wrote:here I fixed it for her
:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:
I couldn't even believe this insta.
What is wrong with her?
She really thinks those pants make her look so good.
I am feeling all kinds of embarrassment.
Amanda Bynes 2.0 is back!
It's the hair. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Her face just isn't pretty anymore.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

That's a bad facetune job lmao. Why post that? That was totally to make Nick jealous

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

kutsu wrote:Holly shit. I cant believe she had the balls to upload that picture. She is such a hypocrite, look at her arm next to the pink lamp, She totally photoshop her fat ass arm. She is a hypocrite and a delusional bitch. I guess its her way of saying ¨Look Nick, look what you have been missing´ Girl BYE!
i was just about to say that! she really has some balls. does she think she looks good? her body is straight up and down

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

I have second hand embarrassment for her posting pics of her spare tire. Image

What happened to the Alex who wore blazers and cutoffs? RIP Alex ⚰️

lorrainehates
Learner
Learner

Post by lorrainehates »

Ew! Disgusting. If a barnyard pig wore a weave and an Adidas outfit. Her face looks like she smelled a fart. Also LOL at her Insta live where she was like "Oh these are my new earrings from Chanel, wouldn't want anyone to think they're from my line". Yes Alex, earrings with a huge CC on them could totally be mistaken for something you created. Well, given that she rips off 90% of her "designs" from Chanel (Even calling it Coco), I can see where her subscribers can be confused.

Also YES at the long hair.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

lorrainehates wrote:
Ew! Disgusting. If a barnyard pig wore a weave and an Adidas outfit. Her face looks like she smelled a fart. Also LOL at her Insta live where she was like "Oh these are my new earrings from Chanel, wouldn't want anyone to think they're from my line". Yes Alex, earrings with a huge CC on them could totally be mistaken for something you created. Well, given that she rips off 90% of her "designs" from Chanel (Even calling it Coco), I can see where her subscribers can be confused.

She should photoshopped her body but the sad part is she prob did. She looked better pre-Lipo. Her wide frame on the top needed her wider hips. If her hips were wide so what. Atleast before her stomach was relatively flat.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

lorrainehates wrote:
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://image.ibb.co/e63qWx/thumbnail.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>e63qWx</span><span>/</span><span>thumbnail</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Well maybe us poor people would have thought it was CC for Coffee and Couture lmfaoooo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can not believe this picture. I dont even want to body shame her or call her fat because my body is far from perfect but i have never seen someone look so awkward in leggings. just straight up and down except where the leggings cut into her muffin top

her face looks so bloated. she probably had to use the self timer on her phone for this pic since shes single now and couldnt see what she really looked like while posing. she probably had about 1000 other horrible tries can you imagine?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “HRH Collection”