Cocktails and Cement Tits - HRH Collection Part 8

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cocktails and Cement Tits - HRH Collection Part 8

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

Her newest HRH bag failure = yet another Ali Express find? Hmmm I think yes.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion ... e9e06d41cb

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

LAsunshine wrote:
foreverkaikhaod wrote:I actually really like her home too. Wouldn’t pay 1.5 mill for it and I hate how they have no AC but yeah
In her defense to the no AC thing...a lot of houses and apartments out there don't have AC because they don't need it. The weather during the summer is cool (70'sish maybe 80's if they're lucky) and the rest of the year the weather is pretty mild. I know because I live out here. So I won't judge her on that....but the rest, thats a whole other ballgame :P :P :P
Where the hell in Los Angeles do you live? The winter is in the 70s. This past summer we had a major heatwave and it was over 100 degrees for months and it has barely cooled down in the last couple weeks. She's an idiot for not having AC. I can't imagine how muggy her house must have felt . And a lot of the old homes and apartments have those ugly window AC if they don't have central air.

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

lets see if we see items from this shop keep popping up and her claiming that she spent so much time designing.

Her new bag is here :
http://www.fameaccessories.com/bags-n-clutches/

sunandstars
Learner
Learner

Post by sunandstars »

Alex's horrible fillers in her face and lips is the only reason I've decided to not get fillers. She literally jacked her face up. When she first started getting a little put in she looked good and fresh, back in 2014, but now, holy fuck!! She looks like she should be on botched :?

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

I'm curious what y'all think...in her TMI video she discussed her engagement ring. She went into details about the cut and carat and everything but she never stated it was a diamond. I was wondering if that would be typical when discussing diamonds or if she didn't say real diamond because it's not and she didn't want to flat out lie?

I know nothing about diamonds (I don't even want a diamond stone for my one day engagement ring) so I'm just curious if her discussion answered anyone's questions here because I know there has been a lot of talk about her ring not being a genuine diamond.

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:I'm curious what y'all think...in her TMI video she discussed her engagement ring. She went into details about the cut and carat and everything but she never stated it was a diamond. I was wondering if that would be typical when discussing diamonds or if she didn't say real diamond because it's not and she didn't want to flat out lie?

I know nothing about diamonds (I don't even want a diamond stone for my one day engagement ring) so I'm just curious if her discussion answered anyone's questions here because I know there has been a lot of talk about her ring not being a genuine diamond.
That ring is so cloudy and it doesn't look like a diamond
and it really doesn't look like 4 carats to me. The whole part of the video when she was talking about her relationship with Nick was weird . It didn't seem like nick wanted or wants to be married and just did it to shut her up and bought her that "diamond ring" . Also she said it was her dream ring which I don't believe. It doesn't seem like that would be her dream ring and she would want something more over the top but she settled for it because she just wanted to be married.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Her explanation of her marriage made me sad. I mean we all know it’s a sham but even the way she explained it, it sounded like they just...settled for each other.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:Her explanation of her marriage made me sad. I mean we all know it’s a sham but even the way she explained it, it sounded like they just...settled for each other.
Yea it really didn't go along with the message she was trying to get across with her whole "hold out until you get what you want." esp. since she clearly wanted a wedding but they ended up just doing it alone, which was probably why Nick agreed. I doubt that was really her idea.

Bonfire_Dance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bonfire_Dance »

Rupertfriend wrote:
LAsunshine wrote:
foreverkaikhaod wrote:I actually really like her home too. Wouldn’t pay 1.5 mill for it and I hate how they have no AC but yeah
In her defense to the no AC thing...a lot of houses and apartments out there don't have AC because they don't need it. The weather during the summer is cool (70'sish maybe 80's if they're lucky) and the rest of the year the weather is pretty mild. I know because I live out here. So I won't judge her on that....but the rest, thats a whole other ballgame :P :P :P
Where the hell in Los Angeles do you live? The winter is in the 70s. This past summer we had a major heatwave and it was over 100 degrees for months and it has barely cooled down in the last couple weeks. She's an idiot for not having AC. I can't imagine how muggy her house must have felt . And a lot of the old homes and apartments have those ugly window AC if they don't have central air.
Exactly. It was so hot that Alex didn't even stay there during one heat wave. My point is, if you want and can afford to live in that area as a new buyer, then you should be able to afford and install central AC. Adding central air will add value to their home and...gasp...make living there more comfortable when it's hot. Well since Alex is so predictable, she'd rather spend that money on more designer bags that she doesn't even love. How sad.

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

A lot of the older single story homes in LA don't have central AC. She definitely has the money to install central AC and it's probably a hassle to move shit around, but we would never hear the end of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I feel like that home is not her style at all. But it must have been all she could afford for the area? She is so dumb. She calls it a bird house, but we all know she’d rather live in a big nice fancy house if she could. That’s probably why nick lives at the office lol.

sunandstars
Learner
Learner

Post by sunandstars »

I can't believe how much she's changed from 2014 till now! this just goes to show how horribly wrong fillers can go. Also, i think she's been getting too much botox around the eye area cause she has dead eyes. She reminds me of those 40+ year old Beverly hills house wives that end up doing too much to their face and actually make themselves look older. she literally looked like she was 22 in 2014 and now she looks like an old hag :( . Pair that with armpit boobs and a sponge bob body and I can see why Nick doesn't live with her, she must be miserable all the time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

Her IG post of her in a Kimono as a young girl was way cute. Beckett looks alot like her. Her mom is also super adorable; ironically, she looks like Charles Gross' mother.

basicandproud
Learner
Learner

Post by basicandproud »

She desperately needs to churn some new shit out for her Prive line. Reposting the same few rings over and over and over and OVER again is annoyingly overdone.

LaChloe
Learner
Learner

Post by LaChloe »

Her Instagram post where she poses her Chanel boots next to her Christofle flatware. Wth!

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

Her new IG pic ... :o :?
Damn, she used to look like a young Christina Applegate.
Now she looks more like FAT Chloe G Moretz with short hair :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
. :w<3:

redrouge
Talker
Talker

Post by redrouge »

Yeah ive been binge watching her old vids around 2014...and around when she starting consistently vlogging as well as broke up with her now husband, i think her mindframe went to shit. She went into rant mode was probably feeling some type of way physically and messed up her face. She was classically pretty

ItsTeaTime

Post by ItsTeaTime »

I use to like watching her when she first started and she was normal but now she's a disgrace to women. I've never seen anyone so unhappy and vile. She contradicts herself so much and swears so much. Why is she so unhappy? Here's some answers to your dilemmas about how she can afford things.
1 - she sells alot of jewellery. Just ad up how much something costs and if she sells to half her subscribers. Wealthy overnight. Plus she doesn't make anything, it's all made, she fakes making it.
2- Her husband owns one of the most prestigious architect firms in the country. He is so famous with celebrities that he gets invites to red carpet events
3- Her family is very wealthy
Funny how wealth does not make her happy. Nor does her husband. She is an old cranky lady

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

lol I don’t think nick is getting an invite to even a fashion show at the mall much less any non f-list red carpet event.

Kinda rough on Nick that googling his name instantly takes you to horrid pics of Alex on GG ho ho ho.

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

ItsTeaTime wrote:I use to like watching her when she first started and she was normal but now she's a disgrace to women. I've never seen anyone so unhappy and vile. She contradicts herself so much and swears so much. Why is she so unhappy? Here's some answers to your dilemmas about how she can afford things.
1 - she sells alot of jewellery. Just ad up how much something costs and if she sells to half her subscribers. Wealthy overnight. Plus she doesn't make anything, it's all made, she fakes making it.
2- Her husband owns one of the most prestigious architect firms in the country. He is so famous with celebrities that he gets invites to red carpet events
3- Her family is very wealthy
Funny how wealth does not make her happy. Nor does her husband. She is an old cranky lady
I disagree with almost all of these points lol.

1. She at least makes some of her pieces. Even I don't think Alex is dumb enough to rent office space just to sell bracelets that were already assembled... Now the clothing and purses she sells are definitely purchased in bulk and marked up to the high heavens.

2. No doubt Nick's family business has done tremendously well for itself and has made a significant impact in CA-- but I don't think he is funding Alex's lifestyle... She was still dropping stacks on bags & shoes while they were broken up. He probably helped with the purchase of the house, but I don't think he's throwing money to the wind to support her shopping habits.

3. Very wealthy is a stretch. I would consider her family upper middle class. Even still, I don't think mom and dad are supporting her financially anymore, either .

Luck has definitely been on her side. With that said, I'm interested in seeing where she will be at 40.

Return to “HRH Collection”