HRH Puffy the Possum Slayer: Part 26

Littledidyouknow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH Puffy the Possum Slayer: Part 26

Post by Littledidyouknow »

The grandma sun damaged chest and the two toned vagina looking lips. REALLY???? Is that supposed to be the vibe? She may lose all the weight she likes but she will always look hideous

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I love watching her contort her botched face as she shits herself in front of her phone...

An extended family group of mole rats could live inside that nostril.

By the looks of this screenshot, with her tiny outdated bedroom in the background, I guess she was filming on the ‘second floor’ of her tiny one-story house...

Those marionette lines look like they belong on, well, a very bitter and bloated marionette.

She has the most feeble-minded hobbit followers. The bloated ogre can barely half-ass a resentful weekly commercial, what makes you think she’d put any extra effort into special content for loyal hobbits? Just buy her wholesale resale and keep your mouth closed dear.

Did you guys notice how she caught herself as she was about to say she didn’t want to try on clothes at Sacks (because she was afraid of COVID-19)?

For an alt right bitter ogre who is so anti PPE and so conspiracy-driven, she sure missed out on an opportunity to prove how ‘fake’ COVID-19 is... Typical bloated coward.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

She’s so proud of that fupa.

If this is what she is most proud of, I can’t imagine how disastrous her wide flat ass looks like.

Her pecs look so wrong in a bikini top. Why do her knees look lumpy? Even with that uncomfortable struggle pose, she’s still SQUARE SHAPED.

I get that she feels proud of losing some weight, but losing some pounds (while remaining bloated) does not equate to having a bangin’ body. She’s completely out of shape, there’s nothing inspiring about her body or her looks.

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

...the rope of the bikini
...the irregular fat cell distribution
...stain in her bikini
...her puffy tighs
...nick on her glasses

Believe me I am not a top model and I look also fat since corona. But this picture is Really horrible.

I guess at thei point we can say that she lost her reality and she thinks she look really good.

Alex...please come back to reality. You look terrible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

iskyleslow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iskyleslow »

dulcechunti wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:44 pm
She’s so proud of that fupa.

If this is what she is most proud of, I can’t imagine how disastrous her wide flat ass looks like.

Her pecs look so wrong in a bikini top. Why do her knees look lumpy? Even with that uncomfortable struggle pose, she’s still SQUARE SHAPED.

I get that she feels proud of losing some weight, but losing some pounds (while remaining bloated) does not equate to having a bangin’ body. She’s completely out of shape, there’s nothing inspiring about her body or her looks.

I actually thought this is the most toned-looking I've ever seen her. Her face looks horrid though.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

her skin texture always looks like a frail grandma's with loose skin

serenesummers
Learner
Learner

Post by serenesummers »

Its hilarious how easily you can find “frosted ice chains” and dagger pendant Earings on ali expresS. Dirt cheap. I am tempted to buy some and then tag her on my ig :D

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

You know, I was thinking about this move she made to the 'bigger space'. She gets to write all this damn shit off! The lease of the showroom/office, the lease to her car (that is why she leases them), probably the trips she makes to various hotels, overseas, coffee, lunch with Judy, gas for that car- I'll even bet that bitch found a way to write off her bags, too. And Possum just has to have a 'meeting' with a client to write his shit off. It just takes a conversation to make it legit. Receipts get stacked and wa-la! They both have business expenses built into their movements!
All she has to do is link it back to her 'business' in some way. Coffee run= discussed new line with Judy- Car lease= used for clients, product sourcing or to meet with her web designer , trips overseas= promoting or delivering orders (wink)........ EVERYTHING. She can write it ALL off. So that is why she appears to be rolling in cash all the time.................at the end of the year, she probably ends up spending very little on all of these expenditures.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

janinep57 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:31 pm
You know, I was thinking about this move she made to the 'bigger space'. She gets to write all this damn shit off! The lease of the showroom/office, the lease to her car (that is why she leases them), probably the trips she makes to various hotels, overseas, coffee, lunch with Judy, gas for that car- I'll even bet that bitch found a way to write off her bags, too. And Possum just has to have a 'meeting' with a client to write his shit off. It just takes a conversation to make it legit. Receipts get stacked and wa-la! They both have business expenses built into their movements!
All she has to do is link it back to her 'business' in some way. Coffee run= discussed new line with Judy- Car lease= used for clients, product sourcing or to meet with her web designer , trips overseas= promoting or delivering orders (wink)........ EVERYTHING. She can write it ALL off. So that is why she appears to be rolling in cash all the time.................at the end of the year, she probably ends up spending very little on all of these expenditures.
yup... as long as she brings her jewelry with her on vacation and takes a few instagram pictures for it, it's now a business photoshoot.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

That bloated botched face, accentuated by the greasy middle part, the erect push pin nipples, the unpedicured size 11 canoes stuffed into those ‘special person’ shoes, the tacky wholesale jewelry, that trans female/linebacker body, the insecure ogre demeanor...

That get up on that body must look twice as tragic from behind.

Passers-by have got to be chuckling as she stomps by. She’s a clown and doesn’t realize it.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

She is the doughy-est person I’ve ever seen. I bet her skin puddles when she sits down.

JFC GG I hope your ad revenue is worth all the bs it causes to post here.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Being doughy is the reason why I started working out after losing weight. I don’t notice the difference, but everyone else does. However, I am hyper critical of myself which I’m working on.

Alex is too lazy to work-out. As she ages, it will get harder and harder to maintain that weight without sone type of work-out. It doesn’t have to be long. This chick takes 30 minutes to contort her body to look skinny. Instead, Alex could take that 30 minutes and do some exercise. Alex has said that she wants to look good in clothes and wear certain things. Well, she would look better in clothes (and they would fit better) if she would firm up.

Reducing those sugary drinks and coffees would help as well.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Since she loves to display her nipples so much, how long until she creates an OnlyFans? Since every single man and woman on YT decided to spread their cheeks for 5 dollars.

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

This is Alex in 20 yrs! Alex is a total Karen! This woman even screams the same as her . Mental

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

This dude could also be Fridget: same build, same anger, same stupidity, same vulgarity, same beliefs

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I have to disagree with you guys on this one.

The bloated ogre is a coward. She never ever confronts anyone, even when she is directly “attacked.” All she does is cower and slither away with her shit-soaked tail between her lumpy legs.

All you ever see is her shitting herself in her car on some side street, or recanting her embellished fantasy version of the events inside her tiny house.

There was that time when that AWESOME guy told her off after she told him to fuck off (she thought she could insult a man who was just doing his job and he wouldn’t have the nerve to put her in her place), and more recently, during one of her alt right COVID conspiracy car shit attacks, where a woman overheard her talking shit about her (she had her windows rolled down) and simply said “I can hear you” as she walked past her. What did the ogre do? She immediately ended the video and drove away.

COWARD.

She’s not even worthy of Karen status.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Why is the ogre shitting herself (again) today?

Is it because of that Goya dude getting backlash for supporting her orange idol?

Okay, at least have the BALLS to say it, fridge. You’re just a wanna-be alt right cryptic coward who can’t even openly stand up for your own bullshit.

You’re the ultimate snowflake, fatso.

How embarrassing.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I love how she acts like freedom of speech is being taken away, you can say whatever you want, doesn't mean people have to just roll over and take it. And is she not aware that Shein is not an American company? She's so scared of her rants impacting her business.

Also the delusion to think everyone actually secretly believes what she does but is just "pandering" to the public is beyond, she cannot comprehend that people have all the same information she does but have come to different conclusions. The scariest thing about dumb people is they actually think they're smarter than everyone else.

Falala_
Learner
Learner

Post by Falala_ »

Totally true lol ogre is a coward in real life but just screams into her camera to vent. So pathetic really! If you’re so tough, own that you’re a republican! She’s never truly flat out said it but we all know... AND Since you aren’t afraid of being canceled like you said you have nothing to worry about. Own your ugly opinions and what you scream about, coward 🙄

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

And her later story really summed it up, she doesn't care about the swastika because it doesn't impact her, the inability to care about things because they don't personally affect you is really devoid of empathy.

Return to “HRH Collection”