Anyone?

thecutiedisease
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anyone?

Post by thecutiedisease »

damn she is fuck ugly with no makeup. i grimaced when i scrolled down her tumblr... was not expecting that, lmao

Sallydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Sallydoo »

Oh, god. Superman? Sex Monster? These little codenames she uses are sooo cringe worthy.

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

Is heycheri in a relationship? She said just yesterday that she was single.
NEW FORUM FOR HEYCHERI / SHERILYNN MACALE:

https://tattle.life/threads/heycheri.7479

Mellie

Post by Mellie »

thecutiedisease wrote:damn she is fuck ugly with no makeup. i grimaced when i scrolled down her tumblr... was not expecting that, lmao
She is really unfortunate looking. It makes it that much more awkward when she all she's been posting lately are compliments guys give her about being "soooo hot" or whatever. It's like she doesn't realize that anyone with a vagina has to deal with comments like these all the time.

Pretending to be an intellectual is obnoxious, but pretending to be attractive is just laughable. Why can't she just live her life without trying to get validation from everyone?

hecho
Talker
Talker

Post by hecho »

Heycheri is fishing for compliments too hard.

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

Why did HeyCheri go to pride?

She's not gay, bi, and doesn't seem like being much of a supporter (seems like she's mentioned 2-3 gay friends a couple times). And didn't she post a pic at one time posing with a lesbian & talking about it all awkwardly? Who remembers that?

Perhaps its just a way for her to dress up slutty and get attention from any sex that will look at her.

Wait til Heycheri's SUPERMAN finds this forum! Hahahahhaa

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

heycherisucks wrote:Why did HeyCheri go to pride?

She's not gay, bi, and doesn't seem like being much of a supporter (seems like she's mentioned 2-3 gay friends a couple times). And didn't she post a pic at one time posing with a lesbian & talking about it all awkwardly? Who remembers that?

Perhaps its just a way for her to dress up slutty and get attention from any sex that will look at her.

Wait til Heycheri's SUPERMAN finds this forum! Hahahahhaa
She has said a ton of questionable things regarding homosexuality. Regardless, she always gave the impression that she viewed her friends that are gay as accessories and viewed gayness in a very ignorant and stereotypical sense.
hecho wrote:Heycheri is fishing for compliments too hard.
She must be reading this forum again. *waves* Hi Sherilynn!

strawberrycake wrote: Lol. I also don't believe that's her actual nose amongst other things on her newest "no makeup" picture.
And you shouldn't!

ImageImage

LOL! Filters and Photo editing apps work wonders!
strawberrycake wrote:Is heycheri in a relationship? She said just yesterday that she was single.
She isn't in anything. :roll: Desperate for attention. She just read some ~omg mean~ comments about herself recently and needs some validation. If she is (doubt) it will end within 6 months.

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

Does she really remember these conversation verbatim?
I don't believe that she has every posted one of the supposedly "real" conversation which didn't contain ridiculous over-exaggerations of herself. Everyone she encounter is amazed by her to a nauseating extent. It's not even remotely believable. The bigger problem is that she truly thinks that her followers can't see past her bullshit. She doesn't post these conversations because her followers are interested in them!

I have narcissistic acquaintances and they are seriously the worst! HeyCheri is insufferable online. I can't imagine how she is in real life.

Sallydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Sallydoo »

Does anyone else find it ignorant and, pardon my French, but, fucked up that Sherilynn Macale would tag a photo of herself as 'thinspo'?

Mellie

Post by Mellie »

Sallydoo wrote:Does anyone else find it ignorant and, pardon my French, but, fucked up that Sherilynn Macale would tag a photo of herself as 'thinspo'?
I'm not surprised. She used to be a part of this livejournal community called realthin or something and would post pics of herself as ~thinspo~. I remember she got into a lot of shit because she was incredibly ignorant about eating disorders. The fact she's still doing it is really fucked up, yeah.

Sallydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Sallydoo »

And heycheri is alllll about health. Thinspo isn't healthy, Cheri! And people who search for thinspo are often times very sick. Why would you tag your photos as thinspo? The only reasons I can think of are, you WANT people to see you as thinspo and starve themselves because their bodies aren't as perfect as the goddess Cheri's or you really are just too ignorant for your own good... Both of which are pretty sad. Grow up already girl.

Post by Guest »

Superman: [Laughing] Oh godddd. [Rubbing his head] It doesn't make sense. Have you been on any dates from it?
Me: [Shyly] Maybe ... A few, yeah.
Superman: [Giving me a crazy look] You're kidding. How were they?
Me: I don't know... Weird. I didn't really like anyone.

This is a huge fucking joke because she met SexMonster on okcupid

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

wowannoying wrote:Does she really remember these conversation verbatim?
I don't believe that she has every posted one of the supposedly "real" conversation which didn't contain ridiculous over-exaggerations of herself. Everyone she encounter is amazed by her to a nauseating extent. It's not even remotely believable. The bigger problem is that she truly thinks that her followers can't see past her bullshit. She doesn't post these conversations because her followers are interested in them!

I have narcissistic acquaintances and they are seriously the worst! HeyCheri is insufferable online. I can't imagine how she is in real life.
SERIOUSLY! 100% agree.

thecutiedisease
Talker
Talker

it's really sad, actually... it's been how many years since she's blogging and she's still posting the same shit about guys "flattering" her? Her validation comes from desperate, horny men... and that has been the only constant thing throughout her entire life.

thecutiedisease
Talker
Talker

Mellie wrote:
Sallydoo wrote:Does anyone else find it ignorant and, pardon my French, but, fucked up that Sherilynn Macale would tag a photo of herself as 'thinspo'?
I'm not surprised. She used to be a part of this livejournal community called realthin or something and would post pics of herself as ~thinspo~. I remember she got into a lot of shit because she was incredibly ignorant about eating disorders. The fact she's still doing it is really fucked up, yeah.
Has she removed the tags? i just see the fitspo one now

hecho
Talker
Talker

Post by hecho »

So she's considering training hard for a bikini competition now. Thoughts?

Sallydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Sallydoo »

Nope, the tags are still there. This is the post I noticed it but if you go to heycheri.tumblr.com/tagged/thinspo you can see she's been tagging stuff as thinspo for months.

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

hecho wrote:So she's considering training hard for a bikini competition now. Thoughts?
Never. She doesn't have the dedication.

Plus, she would have to gain weight (I don't believe she has an eating disorder, but I don't doubt that she has complexes about weight gain, having likely always been the "small one" in her surroundings/environment) and she has never lifted more than 5lbs and seems afraid to do so. She would easily be dissuaded by the pathetic men she surrounds herself with on and off-line, telling her lies and myths about bodybuilding, while "praising" her already "perfect body" and "successes."

HeyCheri is not competitive. She is just a ~perfectionist~ (known to us as narcissism) and pretends to be. She will only compete if she believes she will win.

OHai
Talker
Talker

Post by OHai »

So she's considering training hard for a bikini competition now. Thoughts?
Add that to the ever growing list of HeyCheri Says..But Never Will Accomplish. (Youtube makeup guru, gamer guurl, photographer, model, CEO, starting her own center for women, publishing a novel, artist, it goes on)

hecho
Talker
Talker

Post by hecho »

Heycheri's Facebook says she's going to celebrate her anniversary of giving up alcohol by going to get drunk. I don't get it. What was the point of giving it up then? Just to prove that she could? Ugh. Get off the internet please.

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”