HelloHypothermia Part 7

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HelloHypothermia Part 7

Post by TTGirl »

She really is making herself look ethnic! The straw hair, the “real” tan and those sausage lips!

Whoa, mind blowing tip and so well written too ! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

:? She gives me so much second-hand embarrassment

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

I literally can not believe how much she has changed her appearance... like many others say, at this point she looks ethnic, almost like a caricature of all the Kardashians mixed together.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Even her back looks dirty!! ImageImageImage

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

I know this is a trash thread but please don’t say people look “ethnic” as an insult, just bc people aren’t of western origins doesn’t mean they look bad like Sue has done to herself. I can’t think of any ethnicity that is naturally that orange. :)

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

ders wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 pm
I know this is a trash thread but please don’t say people look “ethnic” as an insult, just bc people aren’t of western origins doesn’t mean they look bad like Sue has done to herself. I can’t think of any ethnicity that is naturally that orange. :)
The problem is she's wearing "brown face". She's trying to look ethnically ambiguous rather than a white girl. She's tanning herself into Rachel Dolezal territory. That's where the shade lies.

acgms
Learner
Learner

Post by acgms »

Hello! I'm new to this thread as I haven't watched Suzie in ages. I used to watch her all the time a few years ago when she was still in a relationship and they got their dog(s). I clicked on the recent video just to see how she's doing and I was shocked, but my main question is where are the dogs? Im sorry if this has been discussed before but I can't bother to read all the threads. I saw people wondering the same thing in the comments.

As a dog owner myself I can't wrap my head around the selfishness to just dump your dog, when it becomes a little inconvenient bc of all the traveling. I would miss the dogs so much, at least try to spend time with them when I'm around.

Did she address the topic in a video?

flix16
Debater
Debater

Post by flix16 »

Apparently the dogs are with her parents.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

acgms wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:27 am
Hello! I'm new to this thread as I haven't watched Suzie in ages. I used to watch her all the time a few years ago when she was still in a relationship and they got their dog(s). I clicked on the recent video just to see how she's doing and I was shocked, but my main question is where are the dogs? Im sorry if this has been discussed before but I can't bother to read all the threads. I saw people wondering the same thing in the comments.

As a dog owner myself I can't wrap my head around the selfishness to just dump your dog, when it becomes a little inconvenient bc of all the traveling. I would miss the dogs so much, at least try to spend time with them when I'm around.

Yep she said in one of her vlogs that they are with her parents when she is working on travelling, but I think they are there permanently, which imo is a good and selfless thing to do when you can't give them the love and attention they deserve and someone else can. Keeping them because you love them is the selfish thing to do imo.

acgms
Learner
Learner

Post by acgms »

Thats true but wouldn't she want to see them at least a little more?
It seems like out of sight, out of mind.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Iris1969 wrote:
acgms wrote:

Yep she said in one of her vlogs that they are with her parents when she is working on travelling, but I think they are there permanently, which imo is a good and selfless thing to do when you can't give them the love and attention they deserve and someone else can. Keeping them because you love them is the selfish thing to do imo.
I don't think Sue no longer has them because she can't give them the love and attention they need, but because she saw them as a hassle and honestly couldn't be arsed, which I do find disgusting.
I have a cat, which I adopted when she was already an adult and she was so traumatised from her previous owner. She's so nervous that she even has health problems every now and then over it and it really limits my life, but I'd never ever be able to give her away!
Sue downgraded when she moved and having a garden for the dogs just wasn't a priority. Priority was having a room to use for all her crap, clothes and accessories.
See Alix for example, moved to London to a house with a garden as she said it was essential for Moon. Sue simply doesn't give 2 f***s. ImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

meg1912 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:53 am
Iris1969 wrote:
acgms wrote:

I don't think Sue no longer has them because she can't give them the love and attention they need, but because she saw them as a hassle and honestly couldn't be arsed, which I do find disgusting.
I have a cat, which I adopted when she was already an adult and she was so traumatised from her previous owner. She's so nervous that she even has health problems every now and then over it and it really limits my life, but I'd never ever be able to give her away!
Sue downgraded when she moved and having a garden for the dogs just wasn't a priority. Priority was having a room to use for all her crap, clothes and accessories.
See Alix for example, moved to London to a house with a garden as she said it was essential for Moon. Sue simply doesn't give 2 f***s. ImageImage
I couldn't agree with you more.

I have a cat just like yours. I think It's a privilege to look after him the best I can and to see him trust me the way he does makes me so happy :HK:.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Iris1969, awww, it's really comforting knowing that I'm not alone. I believe everything happens for a reason and even though there are days when I feel so disheartened, I try to remember the good days and how lucky I am to have this furry friend! I had previously had another cat, who sadly had to be put to sleep due to a kidney condition. I was so devastated and then a few years later, Millie came into my life and literally turned it upside down but I honestly can't imagine my life without her, so Sue giving her dogs away because she wanted to pay less rent and cbb looking after them really leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I wonder how Josh feels about it as it was obvious how much he loved them and they loved him.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

litnerd wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:45 pm
ders wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 pm
The problem is she's wearing "brown face". She's trying to look ethnically ambiguous rather than a white girl. She's tanning herself into Rachel Dolezal territory. That's where the shade lies.
Yes but someone literally said “the straw hair and sausage lips” added to her “ethnic” look in addition to her fake tan. That is just straight up rude bc that’s not an “ethnic” thing, that’s a white girl obsessed with changing her looks thing. You don’t have to be a POC to bleach your hair or get your lips filled. She’s definitely taken a page out of Ariana Grande’s “oh I’m just Italian I tan easily” trying to pass off that skin color and it’s not right.

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Post by piiiiink »

Back to her iPhone

don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

piiiiink wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Back to her iPhone

Girl needs to learn how to blend in her bronzer and this pose needs to die.

In other news, she got another shitty, unoriginal tattoo.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Good lord, imagine the colour of those white jeans on the inside after she's tired them on.

justforthelols
Talker
Talker

Post by justforthelols »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
piiiiink wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Back to her iPhone

Girl needs to learn how to blend in her bronzer and this pose needs to die.

In other news, she got another shitty, unoriginal tattoo.

Hahahahaha! This is hilarious - it's straight up a slogan from an H&M shirt and the font is also the same if I am not completely mistaken. Image I have to check when I am back home.

Edit: Oh no, it quoted from the wrong pic - I meant to comment on the tattoo pic.

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

I can’t read what the tattoo says?!?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper