Lechat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HelloCamelToe-ber: Sizing Down & Busting Out Part 6

Post by Lechat »

She’s getting over her flu lol.

They say if you have flu for real you wouldn’t leave your bed for a £20 note left on your doorstep. So if you really had flu I doubt you’d be on Instagram stories taking selfies etc. I don’t believe she’s that ill just a convenient excuse to lie in bed and get sympathy.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Lechat wrote:She’s getting over her flu lol.

They say if you have flu for real you wouldn’t leave your bed for a £20 note left on your doorstep. So if you really had flu I doubt you’d be on Instagram stories taking selfies etc. I don’t believe she’s that ill just a convenient excuse to lie in bed and get sympathy.

She definitely didn't have the flu. She had a cold at most. She's always so dramatic and over the top. I know the strains can be different in the U.S. and Europe (US has gotten some pretty bad ones over the years) but when I had the flu I couldn't get out of bed. I had hot and cold flashes, because of having a fever, and couldn't consume anything but liquids. IT HURT to eat and I'd get sick when I tried. Also, you're CONTAGIOUS.

Which means (1) Doctors advise you not to interact with people because you can get them ill, (2) you wouldn't be eating MCDONALDS AND PIZZA, and (3) you wouldn't be caught dead in a mini skirt or spaghetti straps.

Sue is full of it.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

She's disgusting, nobody wants to see the mess in your house. It's not being relatable it's off putting. She still acts like a student (an immature and slobby one). Leaving greasy pizza boxes in the kitchen, sweet wrappers around, FOOD IN THE BEDROOM WTF.
Does she think this is endearing or something?

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

Also she needs to stop going on about her hangovers, get yourself together woman, you're not 18 anymore so stop acting like a drunk mess. It's not attractive.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

lol Sue thinks having take out trash and a house that hasn't been cleaned since she moved in makes her an adult. It's quite the opposite. She lives like a child. An adult would suck it up and clean the house when you're sick/busy/whatever because that's what needs to be done. I died when she said she got rid of the dining room table to eat on the couch. So gross and sloppy.

Also her house is a fire hazard. Her front door and her back door were almost completely blocked by junk!

I do think (underneath) it is a really beautiful home. I love the french doors, bay window, fireplace, wood floors etc. Bummer it's all covered up with Sue's shit

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

anonymous123 wrote: Also her house is a fire hazard. Her front door and her back door were almost completely blocked by junk!
Yeah I thought it was so weird that she had that junk table taking up half her hallway over by the door. It looked like something you do when you first move in and don't know where to put something. She really has no idea what she's doing and is just copying things off other people but badly.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

litnerd wrote:
anonymous123 wrote: Also her house is a fire hazard. Her front door and her back door were almost completely blocked by junk!
Yeah I thought it was so weird that she had that junk table taking up half her hallway over by the door. It looked like something you do when you first move in and don't know where to put something. She really has no idea what she's doing and is just copying things off other people but badly.
yes same, why does she even need it there lol it looks so out of place and stupid.
BANNED

:hugs:

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Hiding about half of her butts, nice ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

TTGirl wrote:Image

Lol!

Yep, very deliberate, ‘flattering’ pose. People going to watch the house tour won’t recognise the person in it compared to this pic

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Rooby
Learner
Learner

Post by Rooby »

Anyone notice in the new vlog when she posted the throwback photo of her and her brother that she chose a frame where her mouth was completely obstructed by the card she was holding up? In an attempt to stop people comparing her new lips to the old ones she just drew way more attention to it by doing that. So ridiculous that I laughed out loud :rofl:

freemyse0ul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freemyse0ul »

TTGirl wrote:Image

There’s no way she’s that slim lol we all know how she looks

Gossipguru123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossipguru123 »

In her first day of Vlogmas she very randomly goes to the gym with someone named Ian but never gives any context as to who he is? I don’t think it’s a romantic partner by any means because she loves telling us how single she is but I just found it so odd that she all of a sudden has a new friend we’ve never heard mention of before and he’s filming her.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

Imagehow does she think this looks good?
just too much brown and her hair makes her look like a female tarzan.

bananabread92
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bananabread92 »

Suzie and Alix have unfollowed one another on Twitter... can anyone shed light on this?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

rustandust wrote:Imagehow does she think this looks good?
Yep, “me Tarzan, you Jane” :D.

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker

Post by sorrahabera »

It wouldn't surprise me that Alix got tired of the "I'm a badass boss bitch" bullshit Sue is trying to portray. Its very TEDIOUS. Also I know that as a Youtuber you have to make content that your followers want to see, but I haven't seen any original ideas from her in a long time. All I see is "look at all the stuff I have in my house/bought in Asos" crappy videos.

I get that she wants to ask her followers what content they want to see, but it's very obvious that she has run out of ideas and now she is just filming any videos for the sake of it. Boring, next

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

rustandust wrote:Imagehow does she think this looks good?
It's really not a nice photo. Her legs also look much darker than the rest of her body. At first I thought she is wearing tights, but since we are talking about Suzie I am sure she isn't.

On another note, I just wanted to share a few random thoughts on her last video:
Didn't she say she is not doing Vlogmas this year? She said she wanted to do "Outfitmas" instead. - I wonder if her management advised her to do Vlogmas or at least call the videos Vlogmas".
I am glad her mom helped her to tidy up her kitchen. I hope Suzie will manage to keep it like that for a while...
Her Ugg boots looked so dirty. That poor white carpet.
When she did that Topshop mini haul, I thought it was so irritating that you could see her bra everytime she lifted up her arms just a bit...
The all black outfit she wore the other day really didn't look nice and I guess that black cropped jumper will show off her bra all the time too...
The editing of that vlog was so bad and jumpy. I also watched Niomi's first Vlogmas video from this year and it was so much nicer and so much more put together than Suzie's.
I agree it was so strange when she said both her and her brother looked so different in the past, and then she shows that old photo where you could barely see her face.
Suddenly Suzie is so happy about her Christmas tree and everything while last week on her Instagram story she made all those Grinchmas comments. I'm really not sure which is the real Suzie anymore...

RosalitaRaspberry
Debater
Debater

Post by RosalitaRaspberry »

I think the only real moment we've seen this past year from Suzie is when she admitted in that one video that she fakes a lot of her personality and often hides how she's really feeling. Ever since she made that comment, it's hard to be critical of her because in my mind the way she is acting and the stuff she does is just Suzie being a character she's created to cope with her problems. It's not the real Suzie. And for that, I just feel really sad for her.

Peanut Butter World
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanut Butter World »

Is she renting office space from Zoe or is that her space alone? For some reason it looks familiar to me.

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”