HelloOrangexo - Scruffy Suzie & The Disappearing Thighgap

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HelloOrangexo - Scruffy Suzie & The Disappearing Thighga

Post by meg1912 »

BeagleCat wrote:The new thread name HAS to incorporate Sue somehow, she was furious about Louise pentland continually calling her it in her weekly vlog.
In fairness Louise was being really obnoxious as it was obviously really annoying suzie but it’s only payback for all the times she really annoys us!
Baaaah, just watched that, it was freakin hilarious and priceless and just made my day, so thanks for that!!
Sue's face when being called Sue:
ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I loved the way Louise was taking the piss out of Petit Suzanne!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Felt like Lily Pebbles was shading Suzie in her try on haul, between talking about being happy to be a 10/12, not paying too much attention to specific sizes, and talking about how great a piece of clothing will be only to cut to trying it on and hating it.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

meg1912 wrote:
BeagleCat wrote:The new thread name HAS to incorporate Sue somehow, she was furious about Louise pentland continually calling her it in her weekly vlog.
In fairness Louise was being really obnoxious as it was obviously really annoying suzie but it’s only payback for all the times she really annoys us!
Baaaah, just watched that, it was freakin hilarious and priceless and just made my day, so thanks for that!!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e1b42b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180415</span><span>/</span><span>3b3da21b360326d245e2a4a2dde1b42b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Random but lol at Suzie thinking she was dropping a bomb with the 'do you know what my actual name is.......... Susanna' And Louise basically like, ".... well yeah". I mean girl most people know that "Suzies" and "Jessies" and "Vickis" and whatnot are almost always nicknames from other names.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Lamour88 wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e1b42b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180415</span><span>/</span><span>3b3da21b360326d245e2a4a2dde1b42b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Random but lol at Suzie thinking she was dropping a bomb with the 'do you know what my actual name is.......... Susanna' And Louise basically like, ".... well yeah". I mean girl most people know that "Suzies" and "Jessies" and "Vickis" and whatnot are almost always nicknames from other names.
Yeah!! Really glad we got that out of the way as I'm sure most of us thought her name was Suzette ImageImage
Really not a fan of Louise whatsoever, but her interactions with Sue made me tolerate her a bit more Image

Scalicianical
Learner
Learner

Post by Scalicianical »

Jeez Sue, we see your office everyday in your shitty stories. We know it's a complete pig sty day-to-day.
Also, did she get rid of that pink velvet chair? She can't have had that for more than a year, it's so trendy. How wasteful.
AND what a rambling mess that was.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Susie’s office is a total reflection of her as a person. It’s a pigsty, it looks like it hasn’t been cleaned (not tidied, truly cleaned) since she moved in, it’s a mishmash of multiple styles, it’s awkward...

And wtf at giving her assistant absolutely no personal space at the desk! Even if she’s only there once a week how uncomfortable to be so physically close to your boss

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

anonymous123 wrote:Susie’s office is a total reflection of her as a person. It’s a pigsty, it looks like it hasn’t been cleaned (not tidied, truly cleaned) since she moved in, it’s a mishmash of multiple styles, it’s awkward...

And wtf at giving her assistant absolutely no personal space at the desk! Even if she’s only there once a week how uncomfortable to be so physically close to your boss
Surely Sue can't take up that much space at the desk, she's petite!! ImageImageImage

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Of course WANK STAIN MC CHAV BOY had to make an appearance looking like the gangly teenage boy that he is - on her bed in the office- instead of y'know - going to sit in her living room and wait till she'd finished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

How about
HelloHaveYouNoticedImWithAnotherBoyxo - Petite Sue

Like Prettyinateacup suggested + her fave name hehe

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

I keep wondering why Lil Suz can't hire someone to clean her damn place - with all that handbag and croptop money.

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

glamdamage wrote:How about
HelloHaveYouNoticedImWithAnotherBoyxo - Petite Sue

Like Prettyinateacup suggested + her fave name hehe
haha love it! :love2:

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Cinnamon roll wrote:I keep wondering why Lil Suz can't hire someone to clean her damn place - with all that handbag and croptop money.
my new favourite way to talk about disposable income :rofl:

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

can i clarify-- lois' ex that she made a vid about "moving in with again" a few months back is gymfuller? lois her assistant now? was together with gymfuller?

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

rustandust wrote:can i clarify-- lois' ex that she made a vid about "moving in with again" a few months back is gymfuller? lois her assistant now? was together with gymfuller?
Correct. Which is why I've been confused about the gay accusations!

But it's weirder (from Sue's point of view) to openly sleep (or whatever they're doing) with a friend's ex than it is for him to be her new gay/bi bestie.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
rustandust wrote:can i clarify-- lois' ex that she made a vid about "moving in with again" a few months back is gymfuller? lois her assistant now? was together with gymfuller?

But it's weirder (from Sue's point of view) to openly sleep (or whatever they're doing) with a friend's ex than it is for him to be her new gay/bi bestie.
thanks! that's an odd situation. even if they're good friends, lois working under sue and gymfullofshiz under sue definitely not good ideas.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:

thanks! that's an odd situation. even if they're good friends, lois working under sue and gymfullofshiz under sue definitely not good ideas.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloOrangexo - Scruffy Suzie & The Disappearing Thighgap

Post by rustandust »

ImageImageImage
how is it that she is annoying from the very start of the video. her lips, hair and tan remind me instantly of donatella versace. she seems to make it a point to highlight what little hassle and fuss she goes through like it's funny. well, it's not!

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

^ I'M DYING!! the resemblance is uncanny.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Yeah the whole 1 minute spiel about her struggle with lighting and angle just UGHHH SHUT UP. Can't imagine what would happen if I turned in a work product to my boss and included all my gripes about having to stay late or miss dinner to finish it. It doesn't make her seem cute or quirky or relatable at all. Just insufferable and incompetent.

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”