livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HelloOrangexo - Scruffy Suzie & The Disappearing Thighga

Post by livingmybestlife »

Boomie, dear god woman get a grip.

We all get the Gym random is your new man blanket, we give no fucks, NEXT!

Booty Guru
Talker
Talker

Post by Booty Guru »

a-o wrote:Image

Her top should not be gaping this much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My first thought when the video started: "Lord, those buttons are screaming."

Booty Guru
Talker
Talker

Post by Booty Guru »

"It has adjustable straps."

So adjust them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Yeah we should all take notes from Suzie's style as in: what not to wear!!
Apparently this mini skirt is smarter and can be worn to meetings.
It fits beautifully! I wonder if she'll feel the same when she's not sucking her ribs in, after a petite meal or when getting in and out of a car?
Lastly, it fits like a little glove. As in so little, it's already going left or is it supposed to do that?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

If you zoom in at the right side of that denim skirt, there is literally a dent! It’s the fabric cutting into her flesh! Omg! Maybe she’d rnd up with bruises on her body try to squeeze into these petite pieces with her not so petite body! So sad!

meg1912 wrote:Yeah we should all take notes from Suzie's style as in: what not to wear!!
Apparently this mini skirt is smarter and can be worn to meetings.
It fits beautifully! I wonder if she'll feel the same when she's not sucking her ribs in, after a petite meal or when getting in and out of a car?
Lastly, it fits like a little glove. As in so little, it's already going left or is it supposed to do that?
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 31ee44.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 1a4a5c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180414</span><span>/</span><span>040bcc32d38c4b484c5113447431ee44</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180414</span><span>/</span><span>e15a8794f0064c9bbccc694a811a4a5c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

inventive
Informer
Informer

Post by inventive »

I know there's a lot to dislike about this chic but arghhhhh, I hate how low her self-esteem has gotten that she's resorted to dating the biggest fuckboy. He's such a dick to her, he's so foul. nothing appealing about him whatsoever.

kiox
Debater
Debater

Post by kiox »

I still think he is her gay friend, something is off about their "relationship".

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

inventive wrote:I know there's a lot to dislike about this chic but arghhhhh, I hate how low her self-esteem has gotten that she's resorted to dating the biggest fuckboy. He's such a dick to her, he's so foul. nothing appealing about him whatsoever.
with a personality like hers, do you think she'll be able to get a good guy? :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

TT Girl, OMG, hadn't noticed that!! How can she not return a skirt that's literally hurting her??!!
Just watched this vlog and it's shocking how much she's changed:

She not only looked great (hair colour and no fake lips), but seemed genuinely sweet! I used to love watching her vlogs, now it's major eye roll and cringeness at her acting/dressing like a 18 year old and getting smashed.
Josh definitely brought the best in her and with this pasty shit, it's only downhill.Image

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

The new thread name HAS to incorporate Sue somehow, she was furious about Louise pentland continually calling her it in her weekly vlog.
In fairness Louise was being really obnoxious as it was obviously really annoying suzie but it’s only payback for all the times she really annoys us!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

BeagleCat wrote:The new thread name HAS to incorporate Sue somehow, she was furious about Louise pentland continually calling her it in her weekly vlog.
In fairness Louise was being really obnoxious as it was obviously really annoying suzie but it’s only payback for all the times she really annoys us!
Baaaah, just watched that, it was freakin hilarious and priceless and just made my day, so thanks for that!!
Sue's face when being called Sue:
ImageImageImageImage

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I loved the way Louise was taking the piss out of Petit Suzanne!

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Felt like Lily Pebbles was shading Suzie in her try on haul, between talking about being happy to be a 10/12, not paying too much attention to specific sizes, and talking about how great a piece of clothing will be only to cut to trying it on and hating it.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

meg1912 wrote:
BeagleCat wrote:The new thread name HAS to incorporate Sue somehow, she was furious about Louise pentland continually calling her it in her weekly vlog.
Baaaah, just watched that, it was freakin hilarious and priceless and just made my day, so thanks for that!!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e1b42b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180415</span><span>/</span><span>3b3da21b360326d245e2a4a2dde1b42b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Random but lol at Suzie thinking she was dropping a bomb with the 'do you know what my actual name is.......... Susanna' And Louise basically like, ".... well yeah". I mean girl most people know that "Suzies" and "Jessies" and "Vickis" and whatnot are almost always nicknames from other names.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Lamour88 wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e1b42b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180415</span><span>/</span><span>3b3da21b360326d245e2a4a2dde1b42b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Random but lol at Suzie thinking she was dropping a bomb with the 'do you know what my actual name is.......... Susanna' And Louise basically like, ".... well yeah". I mean girl most people know that "Suzies" and "Jessies" and "Vickis" and whatnot are almost always nicknames from other names.
Yeah!! Really glad we got that out of the way as I'm sure most of us thought her name was Suzette ImageImage
Really not a fan of Louise whatsoever, but her interactions with Sue made me tolerate her a bit more Image

Scalicianical
Learner
Learner

Post by Scalicianical »

Jeez Sue, we see your office everyday in your shitty stories. We know it's a complete pig sty day-to-day.
Also, did she get rid of that pink velvet chair? She can't have had that for more than a year, it's so trendy. How wasteful.
AND what a rambling mess that was.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Susie’s office is a total reflection of her as a person. It’s a pigsty, it looks like it hasn’t been cleaned (not tidied, truly cleaned) since she moved in, it’s a mishmash of multiple styles, it’s awkward...

And wtf at giving her assistant absolutely no personal space at the desk! Even if she’s only there once a week how uncomfortable to be so physically close to your boss

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

anonymous123 wrote:Susie’s office is a total reflection of her as a person. It’s a pigsty, it looks like it hasn’t been cleaned (not tidied, truly cleaned) since she moved in, it’s a mishmash of multiple styles, it’s awkward...

And wtf at giving her assistant absolutely no personal space at the desk! Even if she’s only there once a week how uncomfortable to be so physically close to your boss
Surely Sue can't take up that much space at the desk, she's petite!! ImageImageImage

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Of course WANK STAIN MC CHAV BOY had to make an appearance looking like the gangly teenage boy that he is - on her bed in the office- instead of y'know - going to sit in her living room and wait till she'd finished!

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

How about
HelloHaveYouNoticedImWithAnotherBoyxo - Petite Sue

Like Prettyinateacup suggested + her fave name hehe

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”