HelloOctoberxo

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HelloOctoberxo

Post by sapphirerain »

Not hating, but she is looking pretty bloated and quite tubby in her latest video. I'm not sure what's really going on, but if she's really eating like how she claims she is, and if she's working out consistently, then I would've thought she'd be a lot slimmer. I have a feeling she is secretly pigging out on lots more junk food, such as pizza and chips. She clearly craves fatty foods - like in her latest video when she zooms in on her boyfriend's huge burger and whines about wanting it and how pretty it is. I speculate that she may also be on some sort of medication that is making it hard for her to lose weight (and is puffing her out). She has no jawline or shape in her face, and she is looking chubby in general. I don't understand it, to be honest. I'm NOT body shaming. I'm just pointing out facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by DollyMixture »

That's why I hate What I Eat In A Day vids because most of the time they show porridge/granola for breakfast with some visually pleasing fruit, for lunch it'll be something with poached egg or avocado, if not both, and then for dinner some sort of low carb, low fat chicken or salmon rice dish or a veggie/vegan alternative and all that's fine. It all looks great and is healthy and setting a good example, but the portions are usually way too small to be very filling and you can tell that their snacking between meals must be super fucked up.

emee80
Talker
Talker

Post by emee80 »

It wasn't a varied diet, a lot of chicken and a LOT of avocado. I don't really get these sort of videos as she will get comments that bug her

I saw her reply to one - ". I am a very short human being, my whole body is smaller and I get full far quicker than other more "average size" people" which baffled me. I also think her exercise looks more like it is to build muscle rather than lose weight, maybe she is looking to move more into fitness blogging who knows, this one just left me thinking a whole week, and Josh did not cook you a thing?!

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

emee80 wrote: I saw her reply to one - ". I am a very short human being, my whole body is smaller and I get full far quicker than other more "average size" people" which baffled me.
What?!?! Haha what a weird way to describe yourself as an average sized ADULT WOMAN. I'm 5"2" size 8 and I can put it away like nobody's business.
Enough of the I'm so tiny shit.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
emee80 wrote: I saw her reply to one - ". I am a very short human being, my whole body is smaller and I get full far quicker than other more "average size" people" which baffled me.
What?!?! Haha what a weird way to describe yourself as an average sized ADULT WOMAN. I'm 5"2" size 8 and I can put it away like nobody's business.
Ikr I remember her commenting that, and I was like ''Wtf does the size of your body have to do with how much you can eat?!'' And the thing is, she actually believes this. Who the hell convinced her that that's how it works? And how is she not sain enough to realise that it's utter bollocks??

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

^^^ :o I can't believe she commented that to somebody. She is one deluded girl.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Suzie said she's being more mindful before her holiday but in my opinion she eats sooo much junk even being "mindful". For example, nutella latte, nutella pancakes, chocolate granola bar, chocolate cake, she adds sugar into her tea... etc etc

Everyone is different but I think she eats too small of healthy portions. Plus all the sugar probably doesn't keep her very full.

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Ikr I remember her commenting that, and I was like ''Wtf does the size of your body have to do with how much you can eat?!'' And the thing is, she actually believes this. Who the hell convinced her that that's how it works? And how is she not sain enough to realise that it's utter bollocks??
She clearly isn't getting full, but at least she's mindful of portion sizes. If she's as small as she claims to be (ha), she doesn't need to eat anywhere near as much as a woman who's eight inches taller than her. I could happily eat the same portion as my dad, who's a foot taller and twice my weight, but I know I shouldn't - and don't - because I simply don't need that much food. No doubt that I would be completely capable of eating it, though.

Another video, another confirmation that she is most definitely not the size 8 she claims to be.

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

anonymous123 wrote:Suzie said she's being more mindful before her holiday but in my opinion she eats sooo much junk even being "mindful". For example, nutella latte, nutella pancakes, chocolate granola bar, chocolate cake, she adds sugar into her tea... etc etc

Everyone is different but I think she eats too small of healthy portions. Plus all the sugar probably doesn't keep her very full.
That breakfast made me gag. I mean how much Nutella can one person stomach all in one go? Gross. But there's berries! It must be healthy if there's berries!!!

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Does she have a personality? I've only watched part of one of her videos and she seemed quiet and a bit 'blank'.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

I think she should do a "What I eat in a day" video instead of "what I eat in a week" since in that last video, she seemed to eat mostly the same things all week anyway. Boring to watch. Also, it would have been nice to see some actual cooking...

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

She seems to have no idea how to eat healthy! She comments in her video that ppl have said she doesn't eat enough, :rofl: WHAT! She seems to do nothing but eat in all of her vlogs, going out having breakfast everyday and huge portions! It cancels out being healthy is your eating to much of it.

Post by Guest »

Whilst I do like that Suzie doesn't show an overly staged and false portrayal of her meals - a la the majority of YTers - this video does highlight that she has absolutely NO idea about nutrition.

She is happy to snack on surgery cereal bars, fill her bowl to the brim with sugar laden granola and then drink creamy/syrupy coffees but then not eat a burger?

The reality is, if she just focused on whole foods and proper meals, she could eat that burger and probably end up looking a lot leaner.

I was stuck in the exact habits of Suzie - eating small meals but then binging on snacks (hello Suzie, salted fudge Graze bags are not healthy!) - and wondering where I was going wrong.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

theymustthink wrote:Whilst I do like that Suzie doesn't show an overly staged and false portrayal of her meals - a la the majority of YTers - this video does highlight that she has absolutely NO idea about nutrition.

She is happy to snack on surgery cereal bars, fill her bowl to the brim with sugar laden granola and then drink creamy/syrupy coffees but then not eat a burger?

The reality is, if she just focused on whole foods and proper meals, she could eat that burger and probably end up looking a lot leaner.

I was stuck in the exact habits of Suzie - eating small meals but then binging on snacks (hello Suzie, salted fudge Graze bags are not healthy!) - and wondering where I was going wrong.
yep, not to mention sugar is just as bad, if not worse than 'fat'.. if she really wanted the burger she should have ordered one. If she's concerned with portion sizes, then there's nothing wrong with eating half the burger for lunch, then save the rest for dinner or lunch the next day..
BANNED

:hugs:

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

It's messed up. Ordering that burger (maybe without the bun) would have been TEN times better for her than her Nutella pancakes, Nutella coffee thing and her sugary granola. She has NO idea about nutrition and how to eat. When she said people comment about her not eating enough, I was like :? I thought she was going to say people comment that she eats too much of the wrong stuff.
Her diet is the definition of disordered eating.

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

Shouldn't have watched that haul so soon after eating. All that side boob is making me queasy.

I don't think Suzie looks bad by any stretch of the imagination, but it just irks me how she can't accept she isn't as teeny tiny as she tries to portray. She has a lovely figure, but she just isn't the typical ballet-dancer build that all the other fashion bloggers seem to be (think Liv Purvis, Josie from Fashion Mumblr...). That's definitely not a bad thing, though?? Representation of all body types is great! Embrace your actual size!

kiox
Debater
Debater

Post by kiox »

Is this girl serious? Another Asos Haul? What happened to the 100000 summer dresses she bought, like, last week?

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

I stupidly ignored the warning of not-so-tasty sideboob.. that siwmsuit did not fit at all. It's so bad! Kinda hoping it slips off her shoulder and she flashes her boobs to everyone at the pool and then throws away that hideous thing.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I watched her videos really just so I can come here to see what's happening but, this last video was so cringy and gross I don't think I can any longer.
The way she looks at herself in the mirror with that smug face......I just can't (disgusted).
Every piece looks bad on her, the first "Barbie" thing is absolutely ridiculous. She looks so trashy. She has no waist and wide hips with bow legs yet she admires herself so much, I almost vomited.
Sorry, can't even hate watch anymore.....

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

That Barbie swimsuit is ATROCIOUS!! (And the T-shirt is too btw) And it fits so badly.. She keeps adjusting parts of it in the try on shot and she looks so uncomfortable in it - and in several of the other items too. Can't believe she's actually loving and keeping that monstrosity. :D Oh, and the polkadot skirt looks like a friggin tablecloth/something my grandma wouldn't even wear.

She's just soooo tiring. When is she going to realise that instead of a petite size 0 fairy she's a short person with an average body, and that that's totally fine..??

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”