bunny's appearance

Bitchin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Bitchin »

If only she saved up her money to get jaw surgery to fix her massive overbite. She can be pretty sometimes, but that jaw and those protruding teeth... :|

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

Leighxxx wrote:I agree ^^^
She looks damaged. They always say the most damaged people are the happiest. And bunny is DEFINATELY very flamboyant.
If that's true, I have a lot of sympathy and respect for her.

But anyway
Ever since I was a kid I've looked like a horse,I have a long face and when I smile I look like a donkey
But Jesus Christ bunny is SOOOO horse like its uncanny !!

Her teeth are the main focal point of her face because they're so big, so if she got them whitened, I think she'd look amazing, especially with red lipstick.

I won't even talk about her hair because I think it looks fucking vile but hey that's just my opinion.

She just comes across to me as really wierd, dirty and just eurgh dirty.
Her background in her videos looks dusty and stained from smoke
Her whole appearance just comes across as dirty.

Her fashion sense pisses me off but I will refrain from discussing my opinions seeing as I can't dress properly to save my life so what do I know haha

Eurgh
Dirty dirt dirty
damaged?? lol...back home we call that rode hard and put away wet....
:love2: :love2:

shermansown

Post by shermansown »

Bitchin wrote:If only she saved up her money to get jaw surgery to fix her massive overbite. She can be pretty sometimes, but that jaw and those protruding teeth... :|
This is going a bit far. Surgery can be painful and scary in addition to expensive, and sometimes with jaw surgery it doesn't even work out long term. (Kristen Schaal has mentioned this about her own.) Braces wouldn't be a bad idea to get them a little more in line, but she would probably have to maintain with a retainer forever, which also kinda sucks. Or she could just accept how she looks, which she seems to have done. And take steps to look the best she can, which she does not do anymore haha.

purplelashes
Learner
Learner

Post by purplelashes »

guiltygossiper wrote:Even if she brushes it, "out of place" teeth tend to catch and hold stains, for whatever reason.
Uh if she BRUSHES IT then no. Leighann has a tooth like that and it;s the same colour as the rest of her teeth.
She isnt brushing it well enough.

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

shermansown wrote:
Bitchin wrote:If only she saved up her money to get jaw surgery to fix her massive overbite. She can be pretty sometimes, but that jaw and those protruding teeth... :|
This is going a bit far. Surgery can be painful and scary in addition to expensive, and sometimes with jaw surgery it doesn't even work out long term. (Kristen Schaal has mentioned this about her own.) Braces wouldn't be a bad idea to get them a little more in line, but she would probably have to maintain with a retainer forever, which also kinda sucks. Or she could just accept how she looks, which she seems to have done. And take steps to look the best she can, which she does not do anymore haha.
Bunny looks like someone who used to be addicted to Meth and suffered the consequences physically. I think Bunny probably started off as a pretty girl truthfully, albeit with weird teeth.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

ImYourGrandma
Talker
Talker

Post by ImYourGrandma »

Flaffy22 wrote:Bunny looks like someone who used to be addicted to Meth and suffered the consequences physically. I think Bunny probably started off as a pretty girl truthfully, albeit with weird teeth.
I agree, it looks that way to me also. Hard to know for sure, but there's so much that points that way. Hard to ignore. Plus the huge craving for sugar is an ex-addict thing. Speculation but man .... that brown tooth ... ugg

You know lots of us used to really adore Bunny's personality and videos. Now there's so much soulless selling and pushing and uncleanliness ... she just appears .... dirty. Sort of sad. Also. Sort of ... a warning. Stay off the Meth!

otmsk894
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by otmsk894 »

moon_star wrote:Some of the comments in here are just so immature and unnecessary. Why are you pointing out her teeth and hair. I think it suits her style, so what if you think it is unattractive? Some hate it and some love it. It all comes down to preference. People in here act like there is a certain way you have to wear your clothes, do your hair, and how teeth should look. I have looked at this site a few times out of curiosity but it is just to sad not to post. Does it really affect you so much that you have to made threads about it and comment about someones teeth. Not to mention someone you don't even know...and even pointing it out I for sure know people aren't belittling her because of reasons like "health problems". I understand maybe being concerned about how she has been mentally is legitimate to question. I did notice she has been acting crazier than before but I don't think anyone has a right to call her out or judge her appearance. It is shameful on your part, she is fine just the way she is.
I agree 100%. This is pretty much why I made an account because almost every person trashing Bunny on here is either talking about her looks or the way her boyfriend looks and it kind of disgusts me.

otmsk894
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by otmsk894 »

I understand if you have a problem with her mannerisms or her personality but her teeth color, makeup, and hair are all her choices. If she wants to wear red lipstick because it makes her feel good, then she can. I'm sure everyone here wears or does something they're "not supposed to" and it doesn't look the best on them but if it makes you feel good, then who cares what everyone else thinks.

purplelashes
Learner
Learner

Post by purplelashes »

Lol people on this SHIT TALKING WEBSITE always like to act all holier-than-thou when one person says it's not fair to talk appearance. And everyone jumps in and agrees when they know they do it too. Have a seat

**This post has been addressed by moderators. Thank you**

purplelashes
Learner
Learner

Post by purplelashes »

I think her BF is mad hot tho don't know if others agree lol I'm a little jealous

Locket
Learner
Learner

Post by Locket »

This is completely strange, but the more I watch... the prettier she becomes. Like, obviously her teeth are weird. But her eyes and the rest of her face is pretty, and her multi-colored hair is starting to grow on me... I dunno. She's really not that ugly.
:HK: :love2:

loverlada
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by loverlada »

Has she explained her crazy, bad roots? I haven't kept up with her, or the board in a bit.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I am watching her latest haul video (Massive Spring Haul) and I watched her "Does This Thing Really Work?" video with the upside down mascara and I was wondering if she removed the stain on her tooth. It looks good.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

When I used to watch her years ago I didn't even notice her "horse teeth" because she wasn't sitting a foot away from her camera, screaming or making stupid faces that draw attention to her mouth. I used to think she was really pretty and unique looking, but now with her crap personality and lack of hygiene - nope.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

sparklemc
Learner
Learner

Post by sparklemc »

I know this is an old thread but....her lips disgust me. They're crusty, cracked, desert dry, and look like an old persons suffering from dehydration. Bleh! I would never kiss her, drink from the same straw, or use any sort of lip gloss after her. *Shivering from the gross imagery*

barbiesparkle
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiesparkle »

I'm not one to make fun of people's looks but...
This chick needs to see a dentist ASAP!!!!
Her teeth bother me so so much.
I know I don't have pearly white perfectly straight teeth myself but holy moly that color in general and THAT ONE BROWN TOOTH.
:barf:

supernovs
Learner
Learner

Post by supernovs »

Locket wrote:This is completely strange, but the more I watch... the prettier she becomes. Like, obviously her teeth are weird. But her eyes and the rest of her face is pretty, and her multi-colored hair is starting to grow on me... I dunno. She's really not that ugly.
I feel the same way except for the hair, that just get worse every video

sldkgfje
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sldkgfje »

She looks like a Monster High doll, lol.

i_cant_even
Talker
Talker

Post by i_cant_even »

^^^She would probably consider that a great compliment.

animoanimo12123
Learner
Learner

Post by animoanimo12123 »

I don't understand why you are judging her by her looks. I applaud Bunny for being herself and not copy and pasting "the beauty guru method" which consists of looking perfect in every video and behave like you are robot. I want to ask you something,how do you look without makeup? Are you comfortable with sharing you're bare face? Bunny isn't afraid to show her imperfect teeth,her bare face, or her dramatic makeup looks. Why do you care about her looks,aren't we viewing her videos for the content? Are you really that shallow?

Return to “grav3yardgirl”