NEW? Answers to Common Questions about Bunny

fayerie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NEW? Answers to Common Questions about Bunny

Post by fayerie »

Dumb question probably, but is she actually from Texas? I remember in the beginning she didn't have much of an accent, and then midway through her video years it was so thick, and now nothing....

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

:tu:

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

Lilyrose777 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:55 am
JaxyBoo wrote:
hmiller919 wrote:are her and dogman married?
I recently looked at one of her vlogs after months of passing her by in my subscriptions. I saw her rings and wondered the same. Anyone knows?
Didn't she say those were just promise rings? And someone commented how she doesn't want to get married because having a boyfriend keeps her young and being married would make her feel old?

I have been watching her from those days when she had those awesome paranormal vlogs and was acting her age and wasn't loud and obnoxious. She's an utter train wreck now. So sad.
The irony in this is that being a grown ass adult, in a serious relationship for years, and refusing marriage because you want to retain your youth is actually.. childish. I would understand if she were just against marriage/didn't agree with the ideas. But this is WHACK.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

Rec-Spectra wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 am
I feel like mo
lydiasbennett wrote:
nuttychloe wrote:like honestly I feel like she s getting more and more childish and her holding on to the name bunny is just part of this
no kidding about getting more childish. and i know she went off in a video a while ago about how change is good and how her not being the person she was 4 years ago is good because she was having such a terrible time back then, but she's not changing for the better at all... or at least her video persona isn't, it's just getting louder and sillier and more desperately trying to keep up with the young kids. in some of her videos she seems to forget to do it for a few minutes and talks quieter and slower and seems like a normal albeit annoying person, but then she jumps right back into it.
It seems like Youtube's new direction could also be related to her behavior. They're pushing content creators to more or less be more ad and kid-friendly. So she and many others are turning to "Nickeloadeon" personalities to appeal to younger audiences. It's quite sad.
She literally rambles on about inane bullshit for at least ten minutes in every video. Kids don’t have the attention span or interest in what style of butterfly hair clips bunny wore 80 years ago to that one night out where she blah blah blah . . . Lol. She behaves like a dirty, homeless crackhead bag lady. Nobody, NOBODY wants to watch that. It’s just sad and depressing. I really wish she’d get it together.

North
Informer
Informer

Re: Sierra

Post by North »

banita803 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:06 pm
North wrote:
Rec-Spectra wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 am
I feel like mo
lydiasbennett wrote:
nuttychloe wrote:like honestly I feel like she s getting more and more childish and her holding on to the name bunny is just part of this
no kidding about getting more childish. and i know she went off in a video a while ago about how change is good and how her not being the person she was 4 years ago is good because she was having such a terrible time back then, but she's not changing for the better at all... or at least her video persona isn't, it's just getting louder and sillier and more desperately trying to keep up with the young kids. in some of her videos she seems to forget to do it for a few minutes and talks quieter and slower and seems like a normal albeit annoying person, but then she jumps right back into it.
It seems like Youtube's new direction could also be related to her behavior. They're pushing content creators to more or less be more ad and kid-friendly. So she and many others are turning to "Nickeloadeon" personalities to appeal to younger audiences. It's quite sad.
She literally rambles on about inane bullshit for at least ten minutes in every video. Kids don’t have the attention span or interest in what style of butterfly hair clips bunny wore 80 years ago to that one night out where she blah blah blah . . . Lol. She behaves like a dirty, homeless crackhead bag lady. Nobody, NOBODY wants to watch that. It’s just sad and depressing. I really wish she’d get it together.
Yet, she still has around 9 million subs with her two channels so she's clearly doing something right. Not sure how. Totally agree with you though. She has a huge mansion though, and dresses like a homeless person from the 80s

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
8.4m subs on graveyardgirl, with an average of 100k views (sometimes more, sometimes less) on each video. Doesn't look good comparatively.

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

The more I watch the more I can see the different parts of her that are tied into OCD and anxiety. The hoarding, the germophobia, the shopping to fill a void, impulse purchases, the lack of social interaction, the list goes on. Even the lesser version of object sexuality/feeling like inanimate objects have personalities and feelings and can reciprocate love. Seems to me like she gets her frivolous spending habits from her mother in some ways. I’m not exactly surprised. I’m just glad she isn’t planning on continuing the cycle by having kids. I can’t even watch her haul videos anymore because they are such a stark reminder that her money is her one and only true “therapy”. It’s really sad.

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

^Also her obsession with the past. It’s one thing to get nostalgic every now and then but she really lives for the past...

Return to “grav3yardgirl”