NEW? Answers to Common Questions about Bunny

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: NEW? Answers to Common Questions about Bunny

Post by protocol53 »

smarlo wrote:Lutheran, I think.
You know, I was leaning that way for her too... but I wasn't sure if I had read that somewhere or just made it up. You never know with me! lol :rofl:

Raren wrote: Well when I was like 15 I used names like bunny and kitten online. I think it's just a teen girl thing.
Yes, that is the normal age for that kind of stuff. Not 30 years old, how sad. :? Unless you're a total waspy member of a country club clutching your strand of pearls and saying "oh dear" all the time. lol (No offense if anyone here fits that description, nothing wrong with that if that's your deal, it just cracks me up to think of Rachel like that. :rofl: )
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

nuttychloe
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by nuttychloe »

like honestly I feel like she s getting more and more childish and her holding on to the name bunny is just part of this

prettyflowersinarow
Learner
Learner

Post by prettyflowersinarow »

Booboo2 wrote:
blueslushie wrote:I don't believe she's mixed with anything. Not all caucasian people have thin noses and thin lips. Ethnically german people tend to have bigger/wider mouths/noses , as far as I've seen.
The natural texture of her hair though is definitely not a typical German texture..her hair is also the thickest "white girl" hair I've ever seen. That's extremely rare..
Old post, but whatever. I can't believe how ignorant some people are. It's laughable that you think Bunny's hair is "thick" or abnormal is texture for a white person. My hair is very curly and thick, and I am 100% European.

I'm not doubting whether or not Bunny is bi-racial. I just think it's ridiculous to assume that all "white" people have thin hair. I guess you must assume we are all blue-eyed and blonde as well.

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

LOL Bunny is 100% white for sure. I mean, NOTHING about her suggests otherwise. She's super pale and freckled, her hair is very light and her eyes are light too. I know that mixed people might have some characteristics like that as well but hey, you inherit something from every parent. Her hair isn't curly as well, it's just a tiny bit wavy and quite frizzy. It isn't that thick either, which doesn't really have anything to do with race though. She's never mentioned any other heritage than being German and her last name is German as well.
In conclusion, Bunny is just another plain old pasty white bread.
xoxo, GG

schjer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by schjer »

She white. Check Instagram under #beautycondallas and you will see her parents in some pics.

lycan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lycan »

I'm white and my hair is honestly thicker than Bunny's. I have a moderately wide nose and full lips, too. European people can have these traits... and I have these traits while being mostly Nordic. I don't think she's mixed at all. :p

deliciouspeaches
Lurker
Lurker

Post by deliciouspeaches »

Is there anyone else out there that really doesn't understand how people think her hair is thick? To me, her hair looks really thin... especially as of late.

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

essbeach wrote:
miaU wrote:
passasauce wrote:If they are, she's lucky. Dogman is insanely hot

You think? I think he looks like the Ren Fair/ Dungeons and Dragons type that so very turns me off. But to each her own. :D
coderedjulia wrote:I used to live close to her until I moved closer to Austin. I don't know much about her nor have I ever met her personally. I have met her boyfriend dogman though. His real name is Micah and he's friends with my brother. He's a little younger than Bunny. He's your typical drama theater major pothead hippie lol
So in other words he is the only type of guy on earth who will put up with her lol. I know the exact type you're talking about.
Hes called her a crazy b* before when she was calling his cell phone. I assume at that time they weren't that close. Like I said, I don't know much about their relationship. But I don't think he was very nice to her. Micah isn't a bad guy though from the time I was around him.

Princess Buttercup
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Princess Buttercup »

Did anyone else feel annoyed or roll their eyes at the end of here latest KYLIE COSMETICS BIRTHDAY COLLECTION video? Like she is all like "I don't know the controversy or drama behind this brand, I don't care, I wish everyone wasn't so violent and mob like in da beauty community." Like girl we know you don't care to be informed on what you are buying for gods sake you can't even read instruction for using things before making a video on them! People are hostile or angry because they pay good money for makeup and expect to get their moneys worth! I know for someone like you bunny money doesn't even matter, but to be so stupid about whats actually going on around you and claim people get angry too quickly when you yourself admit you don't even know what the "drama" is about is down right ignorant. Not everyone gets things sent to them for free by companies and still has to buy stuff with their own hard earned cash, so of course they will be upset about getting half empty lipgloss and shit! She sounds like an ignorant queen on her ivory tower she might as well go "OMG we should all be more luving like me cause I don't pay attention to anything that is actually going on around me!"

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

nuttychloe wrote:like honestly I feel like she s getting more and more childish and her holding on to the name bunny is just part of this
no kidding about getting more childish. and i know she went off in a video a while ago about how change is good and how her not being the person she was 4 years ago is good because she was having such a terrible time back then, but she's not changing for the better at all... or at least her video persona isn't, it's just getting louder and sillier and more desperately trying to keep up with the young kids. in some of her videos she seems to forget to do it for a few minutes and talks quieter and slower and seems like a normal albeit annoying person, but then she jumps right back into it.

Rec-Spectra
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rec-Spectra »

I feel like mo
lydiasbennett wrote:
nuttychloe wrote:like honestly I feel like she s getting more and more childish and her holding on to the name bunny is just part of this
no kidding about getting more childish. and i know she went off in a video a while ago about how change is good and how her not being the person she was 4 years ago is good because she was having such a terrible time back then, but she's not changing for the better at all... or at least her video persona isn't, it's just getting louder and sillier and more desperately trying to keep up with the young kids. in some of her videos she seems to forget to do it for a few minutes and talks quieter and slower and seems like a normal albeit annoying person, but then she jumps right back into it.
It seems like Youtube's new direction could also be related to her behavior. They're pushing content creators to more or less be more ad and kid-friendly. So she and many others are turning to "Nickeloadeon" personalities to appeal to younger audiences. It's quite sad.
Brujeria, chisme, love it.

kawaiion
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kawaiion »

Princess Buttercup wrote:Like girl we know you don't care to be informed on what you are buying for gods sake you can't even read instruction for using things before making a video on them! ... She sounds like an ignorant queen on her ivory tower she might as well go "OMG we should all be more luving like me cause I don't pay attention to anything that is actually going on around me!"
This annoys me about her so much!!! She acts like ignorance is cool. It's 2017, you have absolutely no reason to be unaware of controversies that relate to YOUR JOB!!!!!! Do you know what would happen if I turned up to my job, dirty and unwashed, going "lol I dont actually know what any of this stuff means"? I'd get fired! Instead, she's told she's "cool" and "real." Barf.

PeachyAutumn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PeachyAutumn »

Booboo2 wrote:
blueslushie wrote:I don't believe she's mixed with anything. Not all caucasian people have thin noses and thin lips. Ethnically german people tend to have bigger/wider mouths/noses , as far as I've seen.
The natural texture of her hair though is definitely not a typical German texture..her hair is also the thickest "white girl" hair I've ever seen. That's extremely rare..
What an ignorant comment. It’s not rare at all. My hair is extremely thick and course and I’m white.

Dead morose
Learner
Learner

Post by Dead morose »

I just found out Dogman's real name (Micah) is the same as my dog's name and can't stop lauhging

hmiller919
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hmiller919 »

are her and dogman married?

taylorblaire13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by taylorblaire13 »

Has it already been discussed how much she edits her eyes in her video thumbnails?

JaxyBoo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JaxyBoo »

hmiller919 wrote:are her and dogman married?
I recently looked at one of her vlogs after months of passing her by in my subscriptions. I saw her rings and wondered the same. Anyone knows?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I think they are and she keeps it on the down low.
That Girl!

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

JaxyBoo wrote:
hmiller919 wrote:are her and dogman married?
I recently looked at one of her vlogs after months of passing her by in my subscriptions. I saw her rings and wondered the same. Anyone knows?
Didn't she say those were just promise rings? And someone commented how she doesn't want to get married because having a boyfriend keeps her young and being married would make her feel old?

I have been watching her from those days when she had those awesome paranormal vlogs and was acting her age and wasn't loud and obnoxious. She's an utter train wreck now. So sad.

YR3VA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YR3VA »

If you saw her in public and had no idea who she was, you’d think she was a homeless crackhead :rofl:

Return to “grav3yardgirl”