Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yard Girl: Kids don’t watch a Dirty Old Lady Collecting Junk

Post by missymoocher123 »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:Woah, was her tooth always sideways like that? I know it was always crooked and maybe this is just a new angle, but they seem like they’re shifting or something.
Yep. Teeth do move as you get older. I’ve struggled with the same sort of thing. It’s not funny and sometimes getting them “fixed” causes shed loads more trouble. Speaking from bitter experience I’m with Bunny on this one. Unless they’re painful or embarrassing leave em alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marc
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by marc »

I don't know how happy Rachel really is with her teeth. I think she has special snowflake syndrome and a obsessive need to feel/look different/quirky. I think she actually likes them about as much as she likes gray hair and varicose veins. Remember when she said how jealous she was about her mothers varicose veins? How she wished she had them? I thought she was full of shit and I also thought her mother didn't need to hear that. I personally don't believe she wants either of those things but boy is she going to tell you she does. Why? because who would want varicose veins and crooked brown teeth? Nobody but quirky Rachel that's who :roll: She made a video talking about her teeth and didn't she say something like her 3rd grade teacher told her she might want to do something about them now or she'll regret it later and Rachel snottily replied (IF it actually happened) how she didn't want straight teeth and how she loved her teeth the way they were! This coming from a 3rd grader! Her parents spoiling her and letting her run the show did her no favors.

If Rachel is as happy with her teeth as she repeatedly claims she could have answered the teeth question very simply but she didn't do that. She made like a 30 minute video that to me came across as her trying to convince herself more than anything else. IMO her response showed that she does care. She also said she doesn't mind that her teeth aren't white and that she wouldn't whiten them :roll: I didn't believe her when she said it. And if you look at her videos there are times when old brownie ain't so brown. Rachel also has whitened her teeth many times for thumbnails and Instagram. But she'll still spout how she doesn't care and how she really couldn't careless what others think. Sure Rachel, sure. Also, Rachel has said many times that her teeth hurt and that she IS in pain. Doesn't sound like a healthy mouth to me. And Hasn't Dogman even alluded to her breath stinking?

I know it sounds silly for me to question Rachel because after all they are her teeth but she's a proven liar and I just do not believe her. I hate that her audience puts her over for things like this because it's not cool or quirky to not take care of yourself. That doesn't just go for the physical but also the mental. Remember a couple of years ago she insisted (when she was wearing rags, not washing her hair, and wearing no make up that that was being the real her and she was happy now because she was being herself? How when she started her channel (and looked presentable) she was actually really depressed? I thought she was full of shit then too. I hated how she got her viewers to buy that BS and praise her for being 'relatable'. How anyone over the age of 12 couldn't see she was having issues is beyond me. But then low and behold she comes out with that HonesTea video and admits how depressed she was and says we could have probably guessed that by the way she looked :roll:

Point is Rachel's need (from seemingly the 3rd grade) to be different, quirky, and 'not like the other girls" has really not served her well. It also hasn't served any of her young viewers well. Sorry for the long post. I didn't realize I wrote so much. Of course this is jmo.

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

I was wondering did she ever do the after video of the Tj maxx/Marshall’s clearance make up haul? She said she was going to do a full face with the make up she found.

I actually enjoyed these videos the most. I used to work at Marshall’s 8 years ago and the make up that they sold wasn’t as high end as it is now.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

Hey sorry if it was has been brought before but is it just me or her hair is getting darker? Like an ashy blonde?

I remember it used to be like GOLDEN locks tier. What happened?

Chellebelle26
Talker
Talker

Post by Chellebelle26 »

Bazzingadoo12 wrote:Hey sorry if it was has been brought before but is it just me or her hair is getting darker? Like an ashy blonde?

Guy Tang colored her hair that golden color. She hasn’t had her hair done in like, 1-2 years so it’s expected that the color faded and probably grew out. Her hair looks like it’s a natural dishwasher blonde/light brown color.

I wish she would cut it. She would look so good with a shoulder length bob.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

Chellebelle26 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:59 am
Bazzingadoo12 wrote:Hey sorry if it was has been brought before but is it just me or her hair is getting darker? Like an ashy blonde?

Guy Tang colored her hair that golden color. She hasn’t had her hair done in like, 1-2 years so it’s expected that the color faded and probably grew out. Her hair looks like it’s a natural dishwasher blonde/light brown color.

I wish she would cut it. She would look so good with a shoulder length bob.
Oh really? Damn, I thought it was real lol like not platinum, just golden.

But yes, she should get it done, she has at least a foot long of dead ends she could cut off and still have pretty long hair.

enyukubele
Talker
Talker

Post by enyukubele »

So I just watched her video "Can it Curl" using Beauty Blenders. She said that Beauty Blender sponsored the video - and sent her 60+ of the new color changing beauty blenders to use for the video. That means they sent her $1,200 WORTH OF BEAUTY BLENDERS and they paid her for the sponsorship on top of it....

ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS WORTH OF BEAUTY BLENDERS

And she decides to dump them all in a bucket of water and use soaking wet sponges on her soaking wet hair to "curl" her hair. As soon as she said she was using them wet, I thought to myself it would never work. Sometimes, I wonder what universe she lives in. I used to be a fan, but honestly I have always felt she's just a bit dumb. Not ditzy, or silly, but just... not very bright. She always does things WRONG, even when she's not trying to be quirky. Things that always makes me scratch my head and think she must be very sheltered because she honestly doesn't know how to do simple things.

And she's lazy. She realized halfway through the video that it wasn't gonna work, yet she kept on trucking along instead of stopping the video and redoing it in a better way. It just really irritated me for some reason, thinking about how much money those damn sponges cost, how they were probably going to waste after the video, when she didn't even TRY to really make them work. Made me feel like she just doesn't give a damn.

If someone is PAYING you, then it's your job. And you owe it to them to do the job right. Sure, it's a stupid video that no one is going to attempt in real life, but that pathetic, ratty, matted rats nest look at the end was almost an insult to the process. If she had done it right and they came out looking good, it wouldn't have seemed like such a waste to me.

Just another reason her channel isn't growing. People probably rolled their eyes and turned it off because she literally has zero common sense and it's not cute anymore. I used to love her and that's the meanest thing I have ever said about her - but I'm so turned off. Sorry for the long ass rant.

Edit: adding a screen-grab of the end result. :(
bunny.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

enyukubele wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:59 pm

to be fair, beauty blenders probably cost less than 50 cents to produce.

enyukubele
Talker
Talker

Post by enyukubele »

pious wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:30 pm
enyukubele wrote:

Yeah, but regardless, they cost $20 in the store. Tons of people can't afford to buy ONE and my point is, she doesn't see the value of anything, and she is entitled - Any smaller channel for example who wanted to do this and couldn't get a sponsorship would have to pay full price, more than likely. Not really sure why it matters what they cost to produce when that's the value to the general public? Still wasteful. She has a pattern of that imo.

Post by Guest »

enyukubele wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:53 am
pious wrote:
enyukubele wrote:

Yeah, but regardless, they cost $20 in the store. Tons of people can't afford to buy ONE and my point is, she doesn't see the value of anything, and she is entitled - Any smaller channel for example who wanted to do this and couldn't get a sponsorship would have to pay full price, more than likely. Not really sure why it matters what they cost to produce when that's the value to the general public? Still wasteful. She has a pattern of that imo.
And I assume she just threw them away after she was done. (Don't know if I'd reuse them after what they went through, but you get my point) A real waste.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

The can it curl video was a huge letdown.

Maybe she was trying how they change colors if they're wet vs dry, but it was obvious they wouldn't work. She knew it, too, but she just kept going on bc at the end she knows she can just do yet another video where she does things right - and cash in on that.
pious wrote:
enyukubele wrote:

It's 1200 worth for the company. It's part of their advertisement expenses

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I’m not gonna lie, recently I’ve been finding Bunny almost tolerable. But old habits die hard. Her views have been a bit better overall, so I think she felt just fine being lazy with the curling video. It’s how she operates.

The thing that kills me is she thinks her antics are cute. You can tell by the look on her face in that screen grab. Sorry, Bunny, but no. People don’t watch to see you fail at something that simple.

enyukubele
Talker
Talker

Post by enyukubele »

Bazzingadoo12 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:58 am

Maybe she was trying how they change colors if they're wet vs dry, but it was obvious they wouldn't work.
I understand wanting to demo the sponges, but I felt like how she showed a couple of them close up in the beginning changing colors was good enough. She didn't have to dump the entire lot of 60 into water to show how they work - but again, that is just logic and bunny doesn't seem to have a lot of that!!

enyukubele
Talker
Talker

Post by enyukubele »

Bazzingadoo12 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:58 am

It's 1200 worth for the company. It's part of their advertisement expenses
Yep, sponsorships are part of advertising expenses. Doesn't change my mind that she was lazy with the execution and could have done a lot better job to show the tiniest bit of appreciation for the product and sponsorship. It may not mean much to Beauty Blender but in the end, I just feel like more people would be more appreciative and work harder for such a great sponsorship.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

I haven't been watching many of Rachel's videos lately and by the snails pace of this thread it seems like I'm not the only one. Her views are even lower than I thought they could ever get. I never thought I'd see the day where she consistently got views under 300,000 but here we are.

She has a video out called the Rodeo Boy and you can sure tell what they were going for in the name. The seat looks like a cross between a penis and a chili pepper. Shopping is clearly the main thing she does to fill her copious amount of time.

Anyway, what I really came to say is that her feet were filthy! Unless I'm seeing things wrong (I did end up clicking out) the bottom of her feet were disgustingly dirty. I mean really dirty. Is she allergic to water now? She's never been the cleanest person but dang.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lmfao I saw a comment that was like "you should donate that machine to Trisha, this could be a totally different video" :rofl: but seriously, $1400 for an exercise machine her audience will never buy? wtf was the point of that?

Ivylea24
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivylea24 »

I’m trying to work out if she’s genuinely confused about what people would be doing lying down in those fetish shoes or if she’s trying to be kid friendly.

Post by Guest »

I haven't watched her lastest video, but is her last video of the year, the decade, really just a video about shoes?
No self-reflection, goals for 2020 or something?

enyukubele
Talker
Talker

Post by enyukubele »

If she really wanted to change things up on her channel, she should have tried out her new stripper "pleaser" shoes ON the weird mechanical bull machine she tested yesterday. Seems like she's trying to sneak in adult themes into her content a little at a time and is hoping that it transitions her out of being a kids channel.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Why was she so shocked by the Pleaser shoes? They literally make fetish shoes, Bunny...

Return to “grav3yardgirl”