General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

Post by smarlo »

they were fug all the way around. Most of those shoes are ridiculous and clowny.
That Girl!

rant_heart
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by rant_heart »

The name of the shoe brand is absolutely ridiculous as well. "Dolly Bae" what kind of a name is that?? I'm sorry, but if she keeps wearing litas (even though they're platform) and other super high heels her feet and ankles are going to get damaged. Her 12 year old fans probably don't know the longterm affects of wearing heels. And I'm sorry, but I don't find litas that acceptable to wear in public either. Can you imagine some 12 year old begging their parents to get them some $130+ heels and then attempting to wear them? But it's okay, because she's not ~affiliated~ with them.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

I wonder why she posted the video about the sewing up that Frankenstein?? Cant she just do something nice and not post about it? It seemed so weird to me....

IrisCoffee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by IrisCoffee »

Oh god I'm new to GG (been lurking around for a while now but not reacting on anything, just silently reading along) but thank goodness I found this subforum. I cannot tell you how much I hate Bunny, she just seems so incredibly fake and I really don't like how she looks. Everything about her video's says "Hey, I'm a mess!" shes sooo annoying

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

slytherin wrote:I wonder why she posted the video about the sewing up that Frankenstein?? Cant she just do something nice and not post about it? It seemed so weird to me....
People were asking in the comments and saying how it seemed weird that one of the employees didn't just do it. She didn't even put in the description why she was "invited" to do it.

It also grossed me out how she was barefoot in the store :?

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

slytherin wrote:I wonder why she posted the video about the sewing up that Frankenstein?? Cant she just do something nice and not post about it? It seemed so weird to me....
Thank you! I'm wondering why she posted that video too. Super weird.

Yes, I noticed people were asking in the comments too. And there was zero explanation about WTF that was about.

And, TBH, I thought she did a pretty crappy job. She pretty much put pleats into the things dang leg, and now I don't know if it actually will stand up straight. With that crappy of a job, I wouldn't have posted it. But let's face it, I feel that way about a lot of her videos. :rofl:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

egocentric
Debater
Debater

Post by egocentric »

My interpretation was she fixed it so she could keep it....???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

at the very least, she's getting out of the house to do something!!
That Girl!

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

egocentric wrote:
My interpretation was she fixed it so she could keep it....???

So it can drown in her hoard with everything else :rofl:

missyellow
Informer
Informer

Post by missyellow »

I wonder in a hoarding competing between Trish Paytas and Bunny who would win.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

missyellow wrote:I wonder in a hoarding competing between Trish Paytas and Bunny who would win.

Don't forget Kandee as well :rofl:

missyellow
Informer
Informer

Post by missyellow »

Oh there's another one?

gloomylette
Learner
Learner

Post by gloomylette »

Looooong time lurker, first time poster! (I am so glad I found GG xD)
I just got caught up on this thread and OOF! I am so glad I'm not the only one who thinks these things!! I used to LOVE Bunnys videos (and still do somewhat, shamefully so) but I can't help but think there's something more to all this...... I don't know how to explain it but I just feel like she's hiding some SUPER SHADY SHIT. Like I get this weirded out feeling sometimes watching her..

Also, does anyone else get a.... pedophilic(sp) vibe from her as well? Not so much older videos but. ~2012 - present. Obsessed with toys and receiving mail from children, collecting baby dolls (I understand people collect dolls but with her it's just creepy), and her target audience being young (mostly) girls.

I think she's desperately trying to hold onto her youth and trying to stay "young and relatable" when in reality, it's just creepy and borderline psychotic. Watching older videos to newer videos, it's like watching someone slowly lose their mind and drift into madness... it's so sad :(

TL;DR: Rachel is creepy asf ... :o

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

ugh, don't spread the misinformation that getting gels/acrylics is damaging to your nails. it is not the actual nail application, it is the removal by the person at the salon that fucks you up. I know many women who wear and change their acrylics or gels constantly and have beautifully healthy natural nails, but they either do it themselves or go to someone that knows what they're doing. clearly Bunny is not going to a person that understands how to remove gels properly if her nails are peeling and breaking that badly.

banana
Learner
Learner

Post by banana »

atropos wrote:ugh, don't spread the misinformation that getting gels/acrylics is damaging to your nails. it is not the actual nail application, it is the removal by the person at the salon that fucks you up. I know many women who wear and change their acrylics or gels constantly and have beautifully healthy natural nails, but they either do it themselves or go to someone that knows what they're doing. clearly Bunny is not going to a person that understands how to remove gels properly if her nails are peeling and breaking that badly.
She probably pulled them off herself, it's what I used to do when I was a dumb teenager who didn't know better. The only difference is that she's an adult who should know better and pretends she knows what the hell she's saying.

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater

Post by BessieCheese »

Disneyland again whattt bitch just pack up all your shit and move there if you love it so much.

Pinkie1205
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkie1205 »

I doubt she ever wears those free shoes. The only pair she probably wears are the hell raisers and I bet they smell like ass.

Sent By Owl

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Those damn Hellraisers, I have seen so many rant videos about those things falling apart after less than a month. Look up UNIF rants in general - there's plenty of them. Never in a million years would I buy any of the overpriced crap that company sells. Good to know Bunny still tries to promote them any chance she gets - not trustworthy at all in that department.

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

banana wrote:
atropos wrote:ugh, don't spread the misinformation that getting gels/acrylics is damaging to your nails. it is not the actual nail application, it is the removal by the person at the salon that fucks you up. I know many women who wear and change their acrylics or gels constantly and have beautifully healthy natural nails, but they either do it themselves or go to someone that knows what they're doing. clearly Bunny is not going to a person that understands how to remove gels properly if her nails are peeling and breaking that badly.
She probably pulled them off herself, it's what I used to do when I was a dumb teenager who didn't know better. The only difference is that she's an adult who should know better and pretends she knows what the hell she's saying.
exactly! she's definitely the type to do that. and I highly doubt she practices general nail care, like using cuticle oil and lotion constantly to make sure they don't dry out and break like hers do

passionkiller
Talker
Talker

Post by passionkiller »

banana wrote:
absolutely true. the problem isn't with the gel nails themselves, it's with the adhesive; you have to be very careful about removing them if you want to preserve your nails. 90% of the time that means having a professional do it or get expensive remover, which is why i probably only have it done once a year or so.

my mom had a gel nail phase a year ago and it totally wrecked her nails because she wasn't removing them correctly.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”