What ever happened to when she use to go to graves and listen to ghost

Destroyer-of-Worlds
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ghost talking

Post by Destroyer-of-Worlds »

I remember her saying something about having a bad experience at one leading up to her car accident and following series of events. Might of spooked her. Plus, if anything, she's way too hyper for a cemetery now.

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Image Image

kickpuncher
Informer
Informer

Post by kickpuncher »

The weird thing about the "bad paranormal experience" is that in an earlier video she talked about the same experience and said it was awesome and exciting. I think it had something to do with her boyfriend's old house? Anyway, I dunno if she genuinely changed her mind or what but I miss the paranormal videos a lot.

Belverana
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Belverana »

She just decided it wasn't profitable, so she dropped it. She's all about profit.

MehMehMoo
Learner
Learner

Post by MehMehMoo »

She said it makes her anxiety flair up if she talks about it too much and yes particurly about more scary experiences she's had, i miss them too though but whenever she talked a lot about them a lot of stuff happened around her and really scary stuff, so she can't talk about it much, i think her parents house is really haunted and she's sorta said it is and i feel like growing up in a haunted house has effected her anxieties but it sounds like she also stumbled on something or provoked something she shouldn't of and is just really careful what she talks about now.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”