Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous)

smith2020
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous)

Post by smith2020 »

Does anyone else think hes snobby and full of himself?...i mean when a girl makes videos showing off her body or whatever, it seems EVERYONE calls her out on it, but apparently its different for gay guys. Like there was a video where greg just filmed himself coming out of his pool naked, in slow motion, like he thinks hes sooo sexy. I just thought it was so stupid...and he has other videos like that too.

I dont have anything against gays or guys dressing like girls, but even girls dont put as much effort into their appearance as he does and wear like 8 inch heels ALL the time...you can totally tell he has a confidence problem or something.

Suspiria
Informer
Informer

Re: gregorygorgeous

Post by Suspiria »

I think that's because his audience is predominantly female. It's different if it's a girl showing off her body in front of other girls, but if it's a guy, especially one that is flamboyantly gay, most girls won't really care.

Anyway, I unsubscribed not long after subscribing because I basically found him annoying and vapid. And I doubt he's constantly wearing 8-inch heels, I'm pretty sure that's just because he's only showing you how he looks dressed up while he films rather than when he's laying around in more relaxed clothes.

notacelebworshiper
Learner
Learner

Post by notacelebworshiper »

Suspiria wrote:Anyway, I unsubscribed not long after subscribing because I basically found him annoying and vapid.
I tried to watch a few of his videos and that's how I felt about him as well.

rubylandry
Learner
Learner

Post by rubylandry »

I used to think he was really entertaining but he is in no way a beauty guru. He's really inarticulate when it comes to describing things, and I find that most of the videos he makes are just advertising certain products. Like he'll make a video that seems to be a how-to for contouring and blush but in the video he'll only discuss how omg amazing a certain palette (that you can only order online) is. Same with his SMOOTHEST SKIN EVER!!! video. I loved his older videos where he would tell stories about his life or rant about thigns but in the past year he's become completely unrelatable. It's like the more and more over-the-top his outfits and makeup get, the less substance there is to anything he says. Vapid is the perfect way to describe him.

KnivesC.
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by KnivesC. »

I feel like I unsubbed to him not even a month after subscribing. At first, I thought he was really funny, sarcastic, and relatable. I quickly found out he just acts snobby and is SUPER unhelpful when describing products or techniques. I got a couples laughs out of watching him, but then moved on with my life.

<3

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

he is completely full of himself. Granted people change as they get older he has changed and has created a 180 from who he was when he started just a couple years ago. He tries to hard.

whoa

Post by whoa »

So he bought Jeffery Campbell shoes and didn't even know the name of them? If I were going to spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes I think I would know the name of then.

MeganCarmela08
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MeganCarmela08 »

Did anyone watch is most recent vlog about the safari, I'm sorry but did it seem fake to anyone!? Who the hell has a screaming fit over the fact that a zebra (harmless) was right beside the car. It's going to attack if it was me I would have tried to pet it, frankly :P While I was watching it and he kept saying "Cantaloupe" instead of "Antelope" I seriously wanted to shake him. In all seriousness you learn about these animals in school and such, why are you calling it a fruit!!

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

I can't stand his attitude. He seems so pretentious, and I get the feeling that he goes around judging everyone.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

I cant believe he has any friends unless he is completely different off camera which i seriously doubt.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

His new tattoo is hideous!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I'm sure he gets judges a lot in real life. I had to unsub.

Zombie_Kitten

Post by Zombie_Kitten »

I think he can be fun to watch sometimes, but only if I'm in the right mood. Usually I just find him really annoying/unhelpful.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

whoa wrote:So he bought Jeffery Campbell shoes and didn't even know the name of them? If I were going to spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes I think I would know the name of then.
I own quite a few pairs of JC shoes and I don't know the name of them :? .

Post by Guest »

Did anyone see his "new" lips people are talking about? I can't tell if they're enhanced or not... ;)

[youtube][/youtube]

tiedyemaniac92
Learner
Learner

Post by tiedyemaniac92 »

GirlyBrunette wrote:Did anyone see his "new" lips people are talking about? I can't tell if they're enhanced or not... ;)

[youtube][/youtube]
They look like they've been enhanced. They look too fake in my opinion.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

His lips look nasty now.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

His new hairstyle reminds me of a 40 year old woman trying to look stylish. He needs to cut it how it used to be. >>;

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

The only reason he has an edge is because he's a guy. There! I said it.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

Bunny wrote:His new hairstyle reminds me of a 40 year old woman trying to look stylish. He needs to cut it how it used to be. >>;
:lol: :lol: :lol: funny because it's true

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”